Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! (41948 Views)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
simdam500:

I've been loving you 2 convo until u said 3 children. 1 children is ok biko... waiting that long is too long cheesy

Lol ok 1 generation
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by nagoma(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
work on your English first.... Ghana is not up to a state in Nigeria. ..... never do well ignoramus

I've corrected the typing error. But once GEJ is the President , Nigeria cannot be better than Ghana. Leadership matters , and he is empty there.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Bonapart(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
nagoma:

I've corrected the typing error. But once GEJ is the President , Nigeria cannot be better than Ghana. Leadership matters , and he is empty there.
the more you speak up, the more it appears that you don't know a thing. So do yourself a favour and shut da fuq up
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by nagoma(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Bonapart:
the more you speak up, the more it appears that you don't know a thing. So do yourself a favour and shut da fuq up

I'll ignore that and respond only when you have a point.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Manny! shocked Where have you been?
It's still same mail but add '@gmail.com' rather than the yahoo
Have a lot to tell ya! cheesy

manny4life:

Says who? shocked

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by manny4life(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Manny! shocked Where have you been?
It's still same mail but add '@gmail.com' rather than the yahoo
Have a lot to tell ya! cheesy

Hey Sweetie...Wasup.. Kedu kwanu

It's been a while o... I've been so busy that I barely have time for myself but all is well. It's the same email o... I will email you later today.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by sobastical: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJmustGO:
He is not fit fly with me

This your name strong gan o sir, I wonder what you go change am to if reverse is the case
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by captainuc(m): 1:43am On Mar 24, 2015
darlenese:
They al
ways get what they want
They already achieve their dreams
Life easy for them
Cos they are the children of the rich
If I hear say poor man child dream to be pilot cry

That's the power of social elite for u dude.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by captainuc(m): 1:51am On Mar 24, 2015
Welcome on board dude. Congrats for your achievement; no body whoever gave his best regretted it.
Re: Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! by salem35: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
I really don't know where ppl get info from. Go sit your ass down and browse the Internet on piloting before emitting gas ,Jesus! 10 yrs to complete CPL? undecided where did you learn that ? And he is 19 means he would crash planes are you serious? plssss, don't say things you are not sure of. He has accomplished something at a young age as a Nigerian,all you need to do is ask God to open door's for those who aren't opportuned or not comment at all period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) / Ghastly Accident Along Njaba Road In Imo, Resident Blames Marine Spirit. Photos / Two Nigerian Sisters Rescued From The Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.