Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (9843 Views)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / Surrogate Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by BCF1: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by NewsEmpireNG(f): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2015
How about trying to get this to the front page, for more views cos i believe there r loads of people out there willing to take this offer & mayb suggestions from those that have walked this path before...

Regards 2ur wife!

1 Like

Re: .. by BCF1: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: .. by rofemiguwa(f): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Are u for real? In this nigeria!! . Na wah o. We are growing up

Op try searching for one surrogateng user name. She was on nairaland advertising dir surrogate services not long ago. Maybe u can get one of their girls to offer their services to u.

Goodluck to u and ur family

2 Likes

Re: .. by BCF1: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Are u for real? In this nigeria!! . Na wah o. We are growing up

Op try searching for one surrogateng user name. She was on nairaland advertising dir surrogate services not long ago. Maybe u can get one of their girls to offer their services to u.

Goodluck to u and ur family

Would do that now. Thanks.
Re: .. by pickabeau1: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
I am not surprised

This will become commonplace soon
Re: .. by Dyt(f): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rolls eyes

Can u make it 2m a month?
Cos to carry belle no easy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by bennyrazz: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
stop stressing yourself @op, this is Africa. Take another wife.
Re: .. by BCF1: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Onegai(f): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg no-one take it to the front page. All the pikins and weirdos go full am.

OP, your best bet is a young woman below 25 (fitness in Nigeria isn't taken too seriously, so aim for young and healthy) and there are a lot of unemployed people. Try and make sure your dealings with her agent are very clear, before they try and abscond with the baby or dupe you. And your price is very fair, also make sure the agent is getting some money to your surrogate, so they don't start stressing you with "I need cash, agent didn't give me money" demands.

Speak to fertility clinics (reputable ones), they usually know surrogates or people willing to do so (and they're more discreet and you can hold legal wahala over them better than a single entity).

All the best.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by pretydiva(f): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmm..d offer is mouth watery..goodluck op on ur search. May d best cm ur way

1 Like

Re: .. by BCF1: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: .. by krystal101(f): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wwwwaaaaooooowwww... OP let me ask a good friend of mine if she's still interested in this deal. She was searching a long while back... Brb

2 Likes

Re: .. by BCF1: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
krystal101:
Wwwwaaaaooooowwww... OP let me ask a good friend of mine if she's still interested in this deal. She was searching a long while back... Brb

Thank you.
Re: .. by iamblessed4ever: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
I remember my sister telling me this is the way she wants all her children because she cant stand the pains of child bearing. Anyway to each his own but I doubt if I will carry a baby for many months and after giving birth hand it over to people, I mean I wont have the heart to so I rAther not get into it in the first place. Omo people get mind sha I just cant fit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Dyt(f): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
iamblessed4ever:
I remember my sister telling me this is the way she wants all her children because she cant stand the pains of child bearing. Anyway to each his own but I doubt if I will carry a baby for many months and after giving birth hand it over to people, I mean I wont have the heart to so I rAther not get into it in the first place. Omo people get mind sha I just cant fit

Seriously
Re: .. by Imprida(f): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
BCF1:

Thank you.
i sent you q mail
Re: .. by steppin: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:
Rolls eyes

Can u make it 2m a month?
Cos to carry belle no easy
The ones wey una dey carry for nine months, born am and throway am for inside gutter nko?
How much una dey receive for that one?

15 Likes

Re: .. by Dyt(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

The ones wey una dey carry for nine months, born am and throway am for inside gutter nko?
How much una dey receive for that one?

U shld have been a product of that

5 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm.......I've heard of it severally but never seen such in an open forum like this. May God help all to have their kid without going this far. It is well. I am only sceptical of the secrecy of paper agreement. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: .. by cold(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Imprida:
i sent you q mail
Serious minded people are already expressing interest. Hope it works out for all parties involved. It won't be long before some folks come on here with their religious tainted views and start telling us how it is a sin..bla..bla..bla
Re: .. by steppin: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

U shld have been a product of that
Hahahaha! You wish!
@Op,
500k is too much. You might need another mailbox for your incoming messages(There's hunger in the land).
Somebody is stylishly asking you to increase the price.
That amount is too much jor!

4 Likes

Re: .. by BCF1: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Imprida:
i sent you q mail

I have replied.

Thank you.
Re: .. by Dyt(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Hahahaha! You wish!
@Op,
500k is too much. You might need another mailbox for your incoming messages(There's hunger in the land).

Sorry I don't mean to be rude but kindly ask ur mum why she kept u
Struggled for u
Kept u
Fought for u
And still praying for u

When u have the answers then we can talk but before then, swerve
Re: .. by cold(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Hahahaha! You wish!
@Op,
Lmao @hunger in the land. It must have been a long,hard & well thought out decision. If he feels comfortable with it then so be it. I don't think any increment is necessary but that's just me

2 Likes

Re: .. by steppin: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

Sorry I don't mean to be rude but kindly ask ur mum why she kept u
Struggled for u
Kept u
Fought for u
And still praying for u

When u have the answers then we can talk but before then, swerve
Dying to quote me? I just said my piece!
If you want the Op to increase the monthly fee, that's not my business.
Hahahahaha! Naija girls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by steppin: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
cold:

Lmao @hunger in the land. It must have been a long,hard & well thought out decision. If he feels comfortable with it then so be it. I don't think any increment is necessary but that's just me
No need to increase that amount. Haven't you heard about baby factories?
Naija girls dash out their babies for a paltry sum of 250k.
This deal na knockout!

1 Like

Re: .. by cold(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

No need to increase that amount. Haven't you heard about baby factories?
Naija girls dash out their babies for a paltry sum of 250k.
This deal na knockout!
The deal is fair by any stretch of the imagination. I've always been a strong advocate for surrogacy as against child trafficking and baby factories. This is the way to go

7 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Questions

Will the surrogate share dna of this child
Will she be restricted in movement in this accommodation
Will there be restrictions of communication
Whats the compensation for complications
Is going to be ART because your post does not specify

I am sure you have thought about this before - consider those who are already mothers not first timers less risky.

2 Likes

Re: .. by BCF1: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmm.
You guys seem pretty articulate and fair in your demands.
How about the girl's lawyer?

Is she allowed one?

How involved will he/she be?
I read something about her signing a non-disclosure form with your lawyer and I understand that's for your protection.

What sort of documented legal protection are you willing to allow her?

And will any lady from any tribe suffice?
BCF1:

Good questions.

1. The child would be genetically ours. You would not be sharing any DNA with the child as you/or the participant would simply be the carrier of the child to term.

2. There would be no restriction of movement. However we would be in the know of all your movements for obvious reasons.

3.There would be no restrictions in communication however we would prefer that all communications be about other matters and not of that which you/ the participant has signed a non disclosure about.

4. Compensation for possible complication can be discussed. However it is important to stress that your health is our utmost priority. If it ever comes to a decision of our child you are carrying causing you irreparable damage we are willing to forgo our ambitions to see that you pull through.

5. While we may prefer persons who has less family responsibilities like a mother my wife and I have nursed the possibility that this may be the case. In which case we would make arrangements that suits all the parties involved including the husband.

I hope I have answered all your questions satisfactorily.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: .. by BCF1: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infidelity In A New Marriage / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Listen To Their Children? / Would You Spy On Your Spouse's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.