Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

.. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (9828 Views)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / Surrogate Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by adeoye201: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
@Baby Bella. a baby mama. am serious
Re: .. by Babybella91(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeoye201:
@Baby Bella. a baby mama. am serious
I still don't get u...
Re: .. by Babybella91(f): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
BCF1:
This should be treated as important and not something to be jocular about.

I need a woman who can carry a child for my wife and I. Our conditions are very simple and the renumeration is fair we believe.

Conditions.
1. A clean bill of health as carried out by our doctor. This is the first point of call. Before we proceed with you we must see that you are healthy and fit to carry a child to term without any complications.

2. A 9 months living arrangement. We would prefer you stay under a provided living arrangement of our choice. You would live here with a live in Nurse and one friend of your choice. Your friend same as yourself would have to sign a non disclosure agreement with our lawyer as to not divulging the details of this transaction with anyone.

3. Transportation: We would provide a car and a driver for you for the duration of the pregnancy and till a brief period afterwards to enable you be comfortable and also allow for us to be able to keep an eye on your movements as regards the baby you would be carrying.

4. Exercise : You would be mandated to exercise for a few minutes daily to ensure that you be of fit body and mind for when you are eventually put to bed. This is VERY important. A personal trainer as well as some training material would be provided.

5. Feeding: You would be put on a diet that would see you not gain a lot of weight but at the same time be very healthy. A cook who would also serve as your maid would be provided. The cook would be in direct contact with our nutritionist who would provide the information to the cook as to what you would be eating.

6. Security : The provided accommodation is a flat that already comes with its own security.

7. Non Disclosure: All interaction would be between the client and my lawyer. There would NOT be a time at which the client would be meeting with me. It's important as non disclosure ' s are rarely met with seriousness in this country. However still a non disclosure would be signed and we insist they be followed to the letter as we are prepared to go to the full extent of the law if reverse is the case.

Renumeration:
N500 , 000 for every month till the day you are put to bed with only half payable every month and the bulk payment payable by the end of term.

I think this is fair. Interested persons can send me a message through Nairaland. I would only respond to comments that are in line with the above topic.

Thanks.

av u found any?...am interested.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2015
BCF1:

An intelligent critique of the situation. This I respect.

Hi BCF1, how is the search going?

Do confirm if you've found a suitable candidate so interested folks don't continue to bombard you with pm's via naira land's mailing system.
Re: .. by Kennydoc(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
sihom:

Hi BCF1, how is the search going?

Do confirm if you've found a suitable candidate so interested folks don't continue to bombard you with pm's via naira land's mailing system.

Sorry, I wasn't able to reply your pm directly. The mail bounced back.
Could you please contact me via diliken4ever@yahoo.com regarding the egg donor post. I'll be able to answer your questions there, hopefully.
Thanks.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Kennydoc:

Sorry, I wasn't able to reply your pm directly. The mail bounced back.
Could you please contact me via diliken4ever@yahoo.com regarding the egg donor post. I'll be able to answer your questions there, hopefully.
Thanks.

Hi Kenny, thanks for reaching out to me. Sent you a mail.
Re: .. by surrogatesng: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
For surrogacy services visit http://www.nigeriansurrogates.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Infidelity In A New Marriage / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Listen To Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.