Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (9812 Views)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / Surrogate Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok.

I wish you guys the best of luck. smiley
BCF1:

Naturally we assumed she may not have a lawyer. But if she does we believe it would make our lawyer's job much easier.

The legal protection for her is in the payment of all her fees as documented as well as see to it that she comes out of the whole pregnancy in good health.

We are not 'tribalistic' my wife and I as we both come from different tribes in Nigeria. We are open to all tribes as long as the person is healthy and okay with our terms and payments.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Caracta(f): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
You didn't specify age range. Is it open to ANY woman?
Re: .. by BCF1: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
//
Re: .. by mcdokwe(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Goodluck in your search

1 Like

Re: .. by adexsimply(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Caracta:
You didn't specify age range. Is it open to ANY woman?
Are you interested ?
Re: .. by Winneygirl(f): 2:09am On Mar 22, 2015
I am interested in the ART technique here as it will naturally involve quite a number of medical procedures to undergo.

what happens when a woman signs on but during preliminary tests, is found unfit, or has negative reactions to the drugs and then ruled out? does she get any compensation?

Understanding the reason for the decision to choose surrogacy if there's no apparent medical impediment to achieving pregnancy by you and your spouse might help wary people reach a decision quick.

What happens if the NDA is breached?
What happens if the embryo doesn't implant after 1st transfer? Does she still get paid for that period?
Or will she have to keep trying in order to earn the money?

What happens in the event of a miscarriage? Is she compensated for the period of the pregnancy?

Lastly, what action are you likely to take if she delivers and chooses not to give up the baby?

1 Like

Re: .. by BCF1: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2015
//

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by sisisioge: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Omg! It is that expensive? 500k*10= 5,000,000 (gestation period is usually 10months except for multiples) And all expenses paid for during! Chai! Omg!

God, pls make me a very fruitfully woman...I will take care of them.

1 Like

Re: .. by mcdokwe(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Guess you didnt get the part he said it is not about a medical condition of either him or his wife?
sisisioge:
Omg! It is that expensive? 500k*10= 5,000,000 (gestation period is usually 10months except for multiples) And all expenses paid for during! Chai! Omg!

God, pls make me a very fruitfully woman...I will take care of them.

6 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2015
I'm very sure the Op is a white person becos I heard white are coming to africa to buy black children or get them through this means
Anyway,I don't really understand if is as a result of poverty or what that a woman get 4.5million naira to carry a child for 9months then give d child away
May God help us

3 Likes

Re: .. by sisisioge: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2015
mcdokwe:
Guess you didnt get the part if said it is not about a medical condition me either him or his wife?

Oga, I wasn't referring to him. Just praying to God to make me fruitful cos I definitely can't afford all the rigmarole of surrogacy. By choice or circumstance.

1 Like

Re: .. by mcdokwe(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Ok ma
sisisioge:

Oga, I wasn't referring to him. Just praying to God to make me fruitful cos I definitely can't afford all the rigmarole of surrogacy. By choice or circumstance.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2015
kodozion:
I'm very sure the Op is a white person becos I heard white are coming to africa to buy black children or get them through this means
Anyway,I don't really understand if is as a result of poverty or what that a woman get 4.5million naira to carry a child for 9months then give d child away
May God help us

the child dosnt belong to her.shez just a carrier for both the op sperm nd wife eggs.

9 Likes

Re: .. by Chillis: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2015
Nna menh,see business shocked

* mr chilli! I'm going to stay with my sick grandma in the village, she is in coma and might likely wake up around 10 months time. You can send the kids to grannies*

cool

4 Likes

Re: .. by cold(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
kodozion:
May God help us
I knew it won't be long before you & your ilk come on here and begin to surreptitiously inject their religious tainted views...sigh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by parismarc: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mouth watering offer @ OP.

I would have considered it but I'm currently nursing a baby.

By the way OP, what if the said surrogate doesn't want a virginal delivery, is it ok for her to opt for CS?

1 Like

Re: .. by BCF1: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: .. by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
BCF1:
This should be treated as important and not something to be jocular about.

I need a woman who can carry a child for my wife and I. Our conditions are very simple and the renumeration is fair we believe.

Conditions.
1. A clean bill of health as carried out by our doctor. This is the first point of call. Before we proceed with you we must see that you are healthy and fit to carry a child to term without any complications.

2. A 9 months living arrangement. We would prefer you stay under a provided living arrangement of our choice. You would live here with a live in Nurse and one friend of your choice. Your friend same as yourself would have to sign a non disclosure agreement with our lawyer as to not divulging the details of this transaction with anyone.

3. Transportation: We would provide a car and a driver for you for the duration of the pregnancy and till a brief period afterwards to enable you be comfortable and also allow for us to be able to keep an eye on your movements as regards the baby you would be carrying.

4. Exercise : You would be mandated to exercise for a few minutes daily to ensure that you be of fit body and mind for when you are eventually put to bed. This is VERY important. A personal trainer as well as some training material would be provided.

5. Feeding: You would be put on a diet that would see you not gain a lot of weight but at the same time be very healthy. A cook who would also serve as your maid would be provided. The cook would be in direct contact with our nutritionist who would provide the information to the cook as to what you would be eating.

6. Security : The provided accommodation is a flat that already comes with its own security.

7. Non Disclosure: All interaction would be between the client and my lawyer. There would NOT be a time at which the client would be meeting with me. It's important as non disclosure ' s are rarely met with seriousness in this country. However still a non disclosure would be signed and we insist they be followed to the letter as we are prepared to go to the full extent of the law if reverse is the case.

Renumeration:
N500 , 000 for every month till the day you are put to bed with only half payable every month and the bulk payment payable by the end of term.

I think this is fair. Interested persons can send me a message through Nairaland. I would only respond to comments that are in line with the above topic.

Thanks.

Anyway I have a banker friend who just took in mistakenly and she doesn't want to abort. Out of shame she quit her job, I can connect you two.

You have email.
Re: .. by 400billionman: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
BCF1:

Thank you.

Re: .. by chinnelle(f): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wow!
This offer is so tempting
Op, best of luck
Re: .. by focus7: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Are u for real? In this nigeria!! . Na wah o. We are growing up

Op try searching for one surrogateng user name. She was on nairaland advertising dir surrogate services not long ago. Maybe u can get one of their girls to offer their services to u.

Goodluck to u and ur family
growing up for where? Not in the south east where mothers born and sell their babies for 300naira. This will be a big business opportunity for those igbo girls. Op, I really wish good luck, I am sure you shouldn't take long to find one, but beware of scam among them.
Re: .. by focus7: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
BCF1:

Good questions.

1. The child would be genetically ours. You would not be sharing any DNA with the child as you/or the participant would simply be the carrier of the child to term.

2. There would be no restriction of movement. However we would be in the know of all your movements for obvious reasons.

3.There would be no restrictions in communication however we would prefer that all communications be about other matters and not of that which you/ the participant has signed a non disclosure about.

4. Compensation for possible complication can be discussed. However it is important to stress that your health is our utmost priority. If it ever comes to a decision of our child you are carrying causing you irreparable damage we are willing to forgo our ambitions to see that you pull through.

5. While we may prefer persons who has less family responsibilities like a mother my wife and I have nursed the possibility that this may be the case. In which case we would make arrangements that suits all the parties involved including the husband.

I hope I have answered all your questions satisfactorily.

Thank you.
op, I respect your civility and fairness, I dole my hart for you.

6 Likes

Re: .. by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
@ BCF1 ... I wouldn't know the position of the law concerning this, but have you checked to make sure that it is in our laws.

I know this kind of stuff happen abroad, but i have never heard nor seen it take place here in Nigeria.

If it's legal, then I think your terms are quite fair.

1 Like

Re: .. by aderonila18: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
kodozion:
May God help us

Some people actually even do it for free abroad, it's a way of helping others.

@Op, I will be following to see your progress. I and my husband are also hoping to use a surrogate next year with our DNA( gestational carrier), so same as yours. Was thinking we will have to do it outside Nigeria, but if yours go well we may look at our options here

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rubbish post.
Go and adopt
Re: .. by bamidele029: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Your terms are very fair, hope you find someone perfect soon. Ignore the nay sayers

3 Likes

Re: .. by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
aderonila18:

@Op, I will be following to see your progress. I and my husband are also hoping to use a surrogate next year with our DNA( gestational carrier), so same as yours. Was thinking we will have to do it outside Nigeria, but if yours go well we may look at our options here

Free? Really.

Goodluck to you guys too.
Re: .. by aderonila18: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
cococandy:

Free? Really.

Goodluck to you guys too.

Yeah , you just cover her expenses during the 9 months and take care of her bills during that period especially since the pregnancy may affect her working( depending on the kind of job she does and if there are complications with the pregnancy that will requiring her to have bed rest) for those months but not outright payment. A white woman did it for a friend of mine, she actually had 4 kids of her own and a partner . she's always wanted to help fulfill a couple's dream of having a child. The same way some people donate bone marrows to a complete stranger, some people are a lot more giving. What ended up costing them the most money was actually the legal bills, think that should be cheaper in Nigeria
Re: .. by Chillis: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
I hope yall not in Nigeria.

Make nepa no take light and the sper.m come sour cheesy

Double wahala for deadi body

aderonila18:

4 Likes

Re: .. by aderonila18: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chillis:
I hope yall not in Nigeria.

Make nepa no take light and the sper.m come sour cheesy

Double wahala for deadi body

Lol, a lot of couples already do IVF successfully in Nigeria. It's basically the same only the embryo is put in the surrogates body instead

1 Like

Re: .. by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wow

So nice of her.
aderonila18:

Yeah , you just cover her expenses during the 9 months and take care of her bills during that period especially since the pregnancy may affect her working( depending on the kind of job she does and if there are complications with the pregnancy that will requiring her to have bed rest) for those months but not outright payment. A white woman did it for a friend of mine, she actually had 4 kids of her own and a partner . she's always wanted to help fulfill a couple's dream of having a child. The same way some people donate bone marrows to a complete stranger, some people are a lot more giving. What ended up costing them the most money was actually the legal bills, think that should be cheaper in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
@BCF1

I do appreciate your openness in answering questions

You will find someone...I know that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married / The World's Biggest Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2017!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.