Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) (6410 Views)

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / SOS Urgently For A Liver Patient / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by naijafresh: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
If you feel that's what he did then he googled the wrong thing, those are not the results you see in Chronic liver failure, I won't tell you what you would expect to see that would complicate issues but i can confirm the test results do not fit.

Caveat Emptor!!!
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by naijafresh: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Coldplay007:

Where are the test results nah?

Go to the original post and see them there. I have also copied and pasted here.
Last tests were dated 2014, any up to date tests?

Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Coldplay007(f): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
naijafresh:
If you feel that's what he did then he googled the wrong thing, those are not the results you see in Chronic liver failure, I won't tell you what you would expect to see that would complicate issues but i can confirm the test results do not fit.

Caveat Emptor!!!
LOL
I'm a Med doc too.. I just don't announce it that much...
I know what to look out for in CLD....
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by naijafresh: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Coldplay007:

LOL
I'm a Med doc too.. I just don't announce it that much...
I know what to look out for in CLD....

So you see where I am coming from, sometimes you need to declare yourself so timewasters don't waste your time.
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Coldplay007(f): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
naijafresh:

So you see where I am coming from, sometimes you need to declare yourself so timewasters don't waste your time.

I won't even believe him except he shows me a real investigation results....
You can get anything from the Internet these days... He might even get a LFT representative of CLD....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by jodeci(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
It still baffles me how someone can wish himself this evil..just to get cash from people.
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Gboliwe: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
jodeci:
It still baffles me how someone can wish himself this evil..just to get cash from people.

Nothing is beyond Nigerians. Have you seen this one?

www.nairaland.com/2184023/please-save-brother
This one even wished his parents died by bomb-blast
In one of his monikers, he claims he has HIV. I have been here long enough and nothing baffles ma anymore. I just don't understand the mind of some people.
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by jodeci(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2015
God should as a matter of urgency come to our aid,this is not just about bad governance..something is innately wrong somewhere.

Gboliwe:

Nothing is beyond Nigerians. Have you seen this one?

www.nairaland.com/2184023/please-save-brother
This one even wished his parents died by bomb-blast
In one of his monikers, he claims he has HIV. I have been here long enough and nothing baffles ma anymore. I just don't understand the mind of some people.
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Coldplay007:

Seen... LOL....
You just googled Liver failure results right?
Snap the actual Investigation results with hosp name and ur name and upload them here...
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijafresh:
Interesting, I have had a look at these tests now appended and must say i had to look at the results twice to make sure i wasn't missing anything.

Are you telling me you were diagnosed with chronic liver failure on the basis of these results?? If so then who made the diagnosis?
I would like to speak to them to find out how they came to this conclusion.

In all my years as a gastroenterologist and hepatologist I have never seen anyone with chronic liver failure present with test results like this.

The test results are not right and that is all I will say for now.
pardon me if i sound rude but if as a medical doc n a hepalo...whatever u couldn't understand those liver functions result then a crowbar is about as efficient as u doc..u shouldn't write off wot u can't comprehend thereby making someone sound odd,hope u havent got a clinic yet?
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by naijafresh: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Smartestelvis:
pardon me if i sound rude but if as a medical doc n a hepalo...whatever u couldn't understand those liver functions result then a crowbar is about as efficient as u doc..u shouldn't write off wot u can't comprehend thereby making someone sound odd,hope u havent got a clinic yet?

You have been caught out and you come here and question my professional competence?
I don't need to prove myself to people like you, you have a meeting with God very soon.
You are just a fraudster and you will do well to stay away from this forum before we decide to contact fidelity bank and inform them of your dishonest activities.
According to the results you supplied there's nothing wrong with your liver just your brain and your conscience.

I have an established clinic and see liver patients twice a week, if I ever see anyone like you in my clinic I will call the police.

I will be watching you henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Gboliwe: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijafresh:

You have been caught out and you come here and question my professional competence?
I don't need to prove myself to people like you, you have a meeting with God very soon.
You are just a fraudster and you will do well to stay away from this forum before we decide to contact fidelity bank and inform them of your dishonest activities.
According to the results you supplied there's nothing wrong with your liver just your brain and your conscience.
I have an established clinic and see liver patients twice a week, if I ever see anyone like you in my clinic I will call the police.
I will be watching you henceforth.

Greatgod2012, take a break from your easter chicken and savour this classic response! grin grin grin

Some people sha lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Coldplay007(f): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
@OP.. this your lab result.... grin
Let me give you a hint...
Increase those your values highlighted in yellow in the upper column..
Then claim it's a kidney transplant you need..
With this, you might have a chance of scamming some people... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by naijafresh: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
You have just provided ammunition for the devil to scam others in another forum elsewhere
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by greatgod2012(f): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Greatgod2012, take a break from your easter chicken and savour this classic response! grin grin grin

Some people sha lipsrsealed

Gboliwe dear.........
Happy Easter to you.
Please i beg of you....let this my Easter chicken go through the channel please. If you don't mind, i can pm some pieces to you.

On a serious note, i don't know why some human are just like this.....desperate to dupe people of their hard earned money by pronouncing evil upon themselves...........na wa!

Dr naijafresh.....God bless you for your response. Thank you for saving NLders from being duped.

@op, i pity you.
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Gboliwe: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
greatgod2012:

Gboliwe dear.........
Happy Easter to you.
Please i beg of you....let this my Easter chicken go through the channel please. If you don't mind, i can pm some pieces to you.

On a serious note, i don't know why some human are just like this.....desperate to dupe people of their hard earned money by pronouncing evil upon themselves...........na wa!

Dr naijafresh.....God bless you for your response. Thank you for saving NLders from being duped.

@op, i pity you.

See life! How can you be seeking my permission to FedEx my share of the chicken? Please hurry up before I change my mind on accepting it. tongue

I don taya for some people. Honestly
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Coldplay007(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijafresh:
You have just provided ammunition for the devil to scam others in another forum elsewhere

I couldn't resist nii... cheesy
He still won't get it.. he Will need the help of a clinician to pull a successful scam off..
I know our noble profession is more honorable than that...
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by naijafresh: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol, I think we should report him to the EFCC and fidelity bank so they know what he has been up to smiley
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
if after d whole expaino some nls still had d nerve 2 put out such babaric n insultive words on me then most nairalanders are even more arrogant than people tot...wot else can i say but still on still i pray that none of u shall ever come across wot i'm experiencin,u shall all experience vibrant health status all ur days,no one will ever be dis rude 2 u all even in ur times of needs n above all,no evil plans 2 make ppl ignore ur nids shall ever be successfull ijn,amen
Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by jodeci(m): 2:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Smartestelvis:
if after d whole expaino some nls still had d nerve 2 put out such babaric n insultive words on me then most nairalanders are even more arrogant than people tot...wot else can i say but still on still i pray that none of u shall ever come across wot i'm experiencin,u shall all experience vibrant health status all ur days,no one will ever be dis rude 2 u all even in ur times of needs n above all,no evil plans 2 make ppl ignore ur nids shall ever be successfull ijn,amen

You are shameless.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
jodeci:

You are shameless.
n wot does dis make u??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!..blocked Nose For Months. / Another Fresh Graduate Of Uniport Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) / How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.