Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (45913 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 4:30am On Nov 14, 2016
He was my childhood friend
This was his chat with me on WhatsApp
Before his demise
He died not long 3rd Nov 2016

I HOPE GUYS WOUKD LEARN FROM THIS..

I PRAY MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by youngest85(m): 4:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Ehya

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Ramaa(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2016
Verry sad....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by bastien: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2016
He is a smoker? And he drinks a lot?

This one is strong oh... .. ... RIP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2016
How many is this life

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by samdavjustin(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Am so sorry to hear that. How old was your friend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by ImmaculateIfy: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
I pray God will give him rest in his holy place Amen

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by sexaddict08(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
touched.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by iduzebaba(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
This is touching!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Touching

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Mimienudles(f): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Oh my... it's really alarming how people drink and smoke, most especially young people. May he rest in peace

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by saxwizard(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2016
RIP
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by nely(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
so pathetic, that's why I quit alcohol, after discovering the damage it cos to liver and kidney

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2016
samdavjustin:
Am so sorry to hear that. How old was your friend?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by mhk043(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2016
RIP bro,
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:

Take heart bro... Rip to him

13 Likes

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Take heart bro

MORAL : Drinking and smoking pays no one

Don't even taste small cos you might want to taste more

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2016
learn from him Please. He's resting already, something he prayed for.

RIP to him.

Guys limit all the faajis.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by ameezy(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2016
cry
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by RoadsAndGreen(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2016
wow. but really some people drink and smoke like no tomorrow still no kidney issue. this life is funny.

something must kill a man

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2016
"stop smoking...stop drinking", they'll never listen. See how did young guy ended his life. A neighbour of mine who was in in early 40s died recently as a result of this smoking and drinking ishh......RIP bro, I hope Dayo sees and learns from this.... SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
wow. but really some people drink and smoke like no tomorrow still no kidney issue. this life is funny.

[i]
RoadsAndGreen:

[/i]You should warn the person before it's too late...The thing doesn't kill just immediately u start taking it oo....it's a gradual thing. Moreover, u dnt knw hw long this guy has been taking it before it led to his death
RoadsAndGreen:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2016
sarqwest:

Take heart bro... Rip to him
yeah bro

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2016
donnybee:
"stop smoking...stop drinking", they'll never listen. See how did young guy ended his life. A neighbour of mine who was in in early 40s died recently as a result of this smoking and drinking ishh......RIP bro, I hope Dayo sees and learns from this.... SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG

There are many other ways one can get a kidney disease....not smoking and drinking alone
The list are endless

1.Too much salt in the diet

2.Too much protein in the urine

3.High sugar level

4.High blood pressure

5.smoking

6.Too much alcohol

7.delaying your urine in the bladder often(Nature calls)

8.Lack of sleep

9.poor diet

10.poisonous bite

11.Not drinking Enough water

12.Too much intake of pain relieve medicine such as ibrufen,ibupain etc

13.Wrong medication

14.self medication

15.Untreated infection

16.Not doing a regular medical check up

I pray none of us shall fall victim of kidney disease its not an easy thing to battle with

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2016
hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2016
most of his inspirational chat with me

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2016
embarassed
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2016
his inspirational chat with me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:

There are many other ways one can get a kidney disease....not smoking and drinking alone
The list are endless

1.Too much salt in the diet

2.Too much protein in the urine

3.High sugar level

4.High blood pressure

5.smoking

6.Too much alcohol

7.delaying your urine in the bladder often(Nature calls)

8.Lack of sleep

9.poor diet

10.poisonous bite

11.Not drinking Enough water

12.Too much intake of pain relieve medicine such as ibrufen,ibupain etc

13.Wrong medication

14.self medication

15.Untreated infection

16.Not doing a regular medical check up

I pray none of us shall fall victim of kidney disease its not an easy thing to battle with
Like seriously ...Lack of sleep ?

8 Likes

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2016
Introducing him to Christ during the course

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.