Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) (49149 Views)

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / Refurbished Unilag Rugged Shodeinde Hall(pics) / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by iornenge81(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
this mere stealing
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
this was probably how some of our elites who parade themselves as first-lady started
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Munzakah(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
When the student comes out with high grade they will crown him/her as d best. I fear for this country
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Adekorya: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
No big deal is everywhere.

cheating is in everyone aspect of life

But is dat not keyPoint? If yes, they are nothing but a failure because all the markers will always know whenever u copy from Keypoint.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by izikjon(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
How fast is our educational standard falling... smh
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:
Ode others dey write exam u dey snap picture
Ur failure has been signed in heaven

Very stuupid comment

Ratface
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
More like the cleaners and drivers of tomorrow..since they have started so early undecided
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by zubby29(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
na only fb and whatsapp dem know.if a stdnt cant pass school exams or ssce tru hardwork and studying blv me dat student can never go far,somehow,somewere along d line he will embarass himself or herself and family joined
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Dyt(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Do u have to tribalise it?
Ode
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Kruzilano(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
@op its normal with 9ja children...... even secondary school children give teachers B.J for them to pass
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by babasanti: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
simplemach:
They just making references.
I bet you that must be an apc state.

Ur right man that school dey lag. Model secondary school Munshin.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Middlefinger1: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
ritababe:
The guy no even dey shame self
I believe u meant the girl.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by simplemach(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
babasanti:

Ur right man that school dey lag. Model secondary school Munshin.
U c?
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by myouri(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
It's funny how students have d brain and time to write or create cheating methods buh can't read and understand for the exam..grin grin.

The bad leaders of today were definitely like this yesterday...

The first pinshur tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
fayose and gej in the making..
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Kruzilano(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
zubby29:
na only fb and whatsapp dem know.if a stdnt cant pass school exams or ssce tru hardwork and studying blv me dat student can never go far,somehow,somewere along d line he will embarass himself or herself and family joined
won buy dat.....these sets of student are the ones that make 7 A's in one sitting, get to the university nd make reputable CGPA... Thru dis same means... Nd @ the end we praise them for bn brilliant... I had dem in my set.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by lakad4u(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don enter front page,Godwin...I know this year is gonna be a Good year for me,chaiii...dancing azonto and kukere with a plastic origin ontop transformer..
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Ekeke1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
That's wat u get wen 1 lacks proper education,from d nursery to primary to d university.
We are d leaders 2mmorow yez we r.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Bonapart(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Only one girl leaders?? All am seeing is a desperate chick with willingness to pass an exam..... the same desperation our president is in now.... that make him visit all angles
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by RagaMufeen(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Which leaders of tomorrow, the leaders at the moment will still be leaders when these kids are adults. We believe in recycle Buhari again and again, but same result.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
We sey make government invest in their future no , na thief thief dem dey do. God dey, give them an environment to encourage them to read and study, I hate dis naija moments
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
a gr8 decay in d school system. God place help ur ppl
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by liveyourlife: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
For #1000 for 3 months, I will get
Someone online on to teach you "Anything" in Topics you not are gifted in
. and even help you do your Assignment.

Get 1 free Month... Kindly Click Me!!.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by smilyice(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
This one strong ooo
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Ajerry: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
The OP is fool and a confirm cheat..:am sure He is the one that they asked to be looking through the window incase if external supervisor is coming shame to you mean while if you chose federal uni markudi you can on whatsapp 08075776863 for the school is on holiday and 1st semester start on april 27...sai buhari
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by free2ryhme: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
ritababe:
The guy no even dey shame self

Why e go shame e thief 200 million dollars or e inflate contract price
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Abdulhafis00: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
She cnt kill her self jare....
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by ojialo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
lovethbeny:
a gr8 decay in d school system. God place help ur ppl
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Bifwoli: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol,these kids have nothing on the mass cheating in Bihar,India

(youtube)/dHXcrZA7DoI(/youtube)
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Vainglory: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
lakad4u:
Student in one of the secondary school in d eastern part writing exams..imagine,how could this have dis kind of brain to cheat in an exam hall..
Too bad ooo
I wonder what you hope to achieve by telling us that this happened in the eastern part (according to you). Meanwhile, anybody who goes through your profile knows that you have spent all your life between Ekiti and Osun states and maybe Lagos. And you are supposed to be one of the leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
RagaMufeen:
Which leaders of tomorrow, the leaders at the moment will still be leaders when these kids are adults. We believe in recycle Buhari again and again, but same result.
hmmmmm when did Nugatory become a .nonbiodegradable material lol! any way is possible 2 recycle him wit APC loosing tools

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by pwerrymansion(f): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
lucrownt:
I must confess that the educational system in Nigeria sucks, it sucks in the sense that some paid teachers won't bother to teach students. They will be busy talking nonsense amongst themselves. Mind you, these teachers always send their children to private schools, they don't care about these students' level of intelligence. I'm sick and tired of Nigeria.
the teachers are busy selling! They carry their merchandise to school especially govt owned schools. God help us and our future generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.