Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) (49144 Views)

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / Refurbished Unilag Rugged Shodeinde Hall(pics) / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by sexyjob(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
HowFar:
[size=15pt]They're not leaders of tomorrow abeg, Buhari won't let them[/size]
He will still come back in 30yrs time to rule them.
lmao
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by calculusx(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is small compared to the one attached where parents and guardians are involved. This is the height of exam malpractice i'v ever seen

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by arimahoseloka(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:
Ode others dey write exam u dey snap picture
Ur failure has been signed in heaven
ode if he hadn't snapped and posted it here. u wouldn't have said rubbish
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Samirana360(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
2moro she go become first lady or minister
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by zubby29(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
u cant achiev dat in unilag comp science dept,dat at least i know
Kruzilano:
won buy dat.....these sets of student are the ones that make 7 A's in one sitting, get to the university nd make reputable CGPA... Thru dis same means... Nd @ the end we praise them for bn brilliant... I had dem in my set.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by ibietela2(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Nawa o

Youths of today can't read again

All dey know is illegal money and sexual stuffz

God help us

Hmmm
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by eyeon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
ACT: And who did the snapping... #I_wount_believe_it
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
KEYPOINT
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
This one na small thing compared to what's been happening over the years. My secondary school,Angus Memorial High school,igbobi in 1997. Mothers were bribing teachers to help their daughters pass waec.,those who didn't have huge amount of money to part with were left with the option of sleeping with the teachers;na today e start? He who is without sin should cast the first stone. Nigeria lost it a long time ago.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Oilandgas1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:

Haba u Hash oooo,Maybe he is their teacher/examiner/supervisor
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by FinNews: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
With the level of corruption in the country, I doubt if we still have tomorrow leaders. If only our leaders will pay attention to education and stop embezzling our resources to enrich themselves. This nonsense will reduce a bit. Just a wish!
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by xmich(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:
That boy's father is a PDP/ supporter undecided
The camera man APC supporter;O

BUHARI till Jesus come cheesy
if he is opportuned to smell the sit;O

(is he^^^ coming)
Who knows;O
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by joanprice: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
laughing
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
If you want to cheat, make sure you have something in your brain, else, you have entered one chance.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by AbiolaMM(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
What a crying shame... Some shallow minded nincompoops come on this platform & rap about seemingly baseless issues.
As for the boys, I dont blame them, they're surviving the way the society thought them.
C'est la vie!
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Funny comments
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Weah96: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Most of the 4.0 students in my college graduating class were prolific cheaters, especially the Asians. Smartphones were a novelty then, and with the free WiFi on campus, the Asians revolutionized cheating with their devices. In fact, the university eventually passed a law stating that students were prohibited from having wireless devices on them during exams.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by agitator: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
lakad4u:
Student in one of the secondary school in d eastern part writing exams..imagine,how could this have dis kind of brain to cheat in an exam hall..
Too bad ooo

This your grammar get as e be. how you manage get your 1st class for western part? abeg show a brother the way wink wink wink
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Kingsasian(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hypocrites on nairaland. Many of una dey cheat in one way or the other till now.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:

E no mistakenly enta ur tiny mind say e fit be invigilator,

abi?
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by cutieberie1(f): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
HowFar:

lol....
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Kruzilano(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
zubby29:
u cant achiev dat in unilag comp science dept,dat at least i know
I laff u bro.....errbody defending dia discipline.... Gat lots of unilag guys okay... Unilag is just swag bro... Flex ur year 1 nd year 2 then make ur way wif ur money nd set a high CGPA, then in ur 3l nd 4l, u just put in little effort.... If u tell me of U.I or OAU.... I might agree........ but unilag!!!!!!! Go sit down Weda comp sci or comp engineering....
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Aeman(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
All. Bitches witin. Nd hopin 4 apc 2 win will be so bleeped.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Emdee590(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
ritababe:
The guy no even dey shame self
Shame dae for this kind tin ? Write make u comot jor afterall, na who pass naem know book pass !
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by mightycrown1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt] THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE DONT WANT CHANGE; THEY KNEW THAT BUHARI WONT ALLOW THIS ANY LONGER

AFTER THEY WE SAY THEY HAVE PHD WHILE BUHARI DONT EVEN HAVE WAEC CERT.

CHANGE MUST COME, THIS MUST STOP
[/size]

[size=45pt] NIGERIANS!!! SAI BUHARI [/size]

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by todayguest(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adyrin:
Atleast they will have certificate....
Unlike some old men...
I nor call name oh
.....but you dey point hand somewhere oooh.

1 Like

Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by preselect(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
HowFar:

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that is if he and his Boko Haram Guardsmen allow these kids to live to adulthood
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by zubby29(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kruzilano:
I laff u bro.....errbody defending dia discipline.... Gat lots of unilag guys okay... Unilag is just swag bro... Flex ur year 1 nd year 2 then make ur way wif ur money nd set a high CGPA, then in ur 3l nd 4l, u just put in little effort.... If u tell me of U.I or OAU.... I might agree........ but unilag!!!!!!! Go sit down Weda comp sci or comp engineering....
d problm with some folks is dat dey say wat somebody told den not wat dey hv experienced or have facts of,i passed tru csc department 2009 so i know wat i am talking about,you never did,to sum up my point,wen we all gained admmision we were 136 in no during graduation were 37 in no
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
What's chai, all the hypocritical comments.. na so most of una use paass.. except you are amongst the VIPS who paid for special candidates...

Schools and our education system is getting worse by the day.
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by DECOtech(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:

You sure say na student de do d snapping?
Re: See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) by Vick4rill(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
;-)and yet we complain of corruption in this country.am sure evry one of us meight have participate in this act in one way or the other

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.