Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah (636 Views)

25 Ways To Enter Jannah / 10 Major Ways Of Getting To Jannah / The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
According to the source, the
Islamist fighters told their ill-
fated wives, “We will not spare
anyone of you because if
unbelievers marry you, when we
get to heaven, there is no way
we can meet again. So we are
doing this so that we can meet
in heaven.”

She said many of the women
pleaded for their lives, but their
Islamist husbands slaughtered
them all the same.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/19/boko-haram-insurgents-slaughter-wives-they-prepare-gwoza-showdown

What allah's way of taking his faithfuls to Jannah.
Re: Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by Jaycool18(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
its been scientifically proven, aboki can never have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by Seun(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Poor women. They were probably married by force. The delay in tackling Boko Haram has cost a lot of lives. Victory won't bring them back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jaycool18:
its been scientifically proven, aboki can never have sense

Do you mean 'aboki' or the faithful muslims? I believe all muslims are capable of doing so or worse when possessed by the spirit of islam.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by Jaycool18(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Do you mean 'aboki' or the faithful muslims? I believe all muslims are capable of doing so or worse when possessed by the spirit of islam.
not all northerners
Re: Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by truthman2012(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Seun:
Poor women. They were probably married by force. The delay in tackling Boko Haram has cost a lot of lives. Victory won't bring them back.

True talk.
Re: Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
so Allah told them to be boko haraam but not me?
so Allah told them to kill their wives, but not me?

what did you drink this morning? how was your night? because no one that has a stress free night and morning will think like you.
you are now a carbon copy of ifeann. she is a lady and you are not even showing any quality of independence, even of thought.

Allah says do not take a soul without right. what right could the boko haraam husbands be taking over their wives, mother of their cjildren, daughters, sisters, nieces, cousins, granddaughters, maybe great granddaughters of some people? did these evil people called boko haraam killed their own children, too all because they are running away from death that will catch up with them, sooner or later, when they have done so much evil against God and His creations?

when a man kills his family, his wife, know that he will kill yours and he is better dead before now.

if your president have shown he has some backbones, we will not be here today will much lives already wasted. the president that is not proactive, but only reactionary will lead a messy society. but the society deserves the leader it has. and i am not for buhari because i can't vote.
Re: Boko Haram Kill Their Wives So That They Can Meet In Al-jannah by lalasticlala(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015

(1)

God Works In Mysterious Ways: Woman’s Hijab Fetches Her $85,000 / The Death Of A Masjid(mosque) Is A Blow To Every Upright Muslim! / Verses From The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.