Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. (1073 Views)

Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) / Make N50,000 Or More As A Developer For Using Wowpay For Clients / WowPay, now in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. by jasedu60: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nigeria, The Biggest Internet users in Africa and the 8th in the World sure is an untapped ecommerce planet.

Nigerians are seen as exploiters and fraudsters and never taken serious when it come to buying and selling online.

WowPay say " NA LIE"! WE NO GREE! WE GO TRUST NAIJA PEOPLE! We go Server NAIJA Market! paypal PACK WELL-WELL Jo, Who send you?

You sabi WowPay?

With WowPay - "You can"

Send Money to anyone through email even if they don't have an account,
Receive Money from anyone (straight to your Bank Account - Unregistered User or to WowPay Balance for registered Users)
Earn Up to 50% Commission every-time (someone you refereed) makes a transaction - FOR LIFE
Start your own Bidding site (WowPay minimum Transaction is N300 and Maximum is $50,000,000.
Guarantees, NO CHARGE BACK, FOREVER!

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment
[size=14pt]"REGISTER NOW"[/size]

https://WowPay.com

Tel: +234 (0) 9098 99 40 40 (Nigeria)
+1 (0) 2137 88 77 55 (USA)
+44 (0) 330 330 9597 (UK) - Head Office
WowPay ™ - easily Pay the World!
#WowPay
Re: WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. by CreativeWeb(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Some of your grammar is not even correct. Like: 'FOR LIVE'. Pls introduce your business professionally. Again, I dont see why you should introduce a business as serious as payment processing with pidgin english.
Re: WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. by jasedu60: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thanks Matey,

Modified.

WowPay is a Financial Payment Institution, a UK registered trademark in the financial sector, awaiting passporting into the European Union. Founded in 2014, WowPay provides Payment gateway and remittance services internationally.

By the end of May 2015, WowPay trademarks and territory will cover more than 30 Countries including Nigeria.

I will be open to answer specific questions, as I am a marking personnel not a full time member of staff, I did the pidgin bit because I because I believe it will call attention and make people inquire.

Thanks.

CreativeWeb:
Some of your grammar is not even correct. Like: 'FOR LIVE'. Pls introduce your business professionally. Again, I don't see why you should introduce a business as serious as payment processing with pidgin english.
Re: WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. by Vinshu(f): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2015
And mentioning/crashing PayPal is completely Illegal. Please edit your post.

You may market your product/service but do not try to spoil another business.

paypal PACK WELL-WELL Jo, Who send you?

Is illegal! And you can be Sued!

Also your Payment Solutions Seems Interesting smiley

Good Work

1 Like

Re: WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. by jasedu60: 12:33am On Mar 22, 2015
No ma'am.

I am an international marketer (based in the UK and I know the Law), you are allowed to compare your product with others but without using their trademarked logo or image, as long as you typed the message. No infringement of trademark.

Thanks for the comment and appreciation of WowPay.

Cheers!

Vinshu:
And mentioning/crashing PayPal is completely Illegal. Please edit your post.

You may market your product/service but do not try to spoil another business.

Is illegal! And you can be Sued!

Also your Payment Solutions Seems Interesting smiley

Good Work

1 Like

Re: WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. by Vinshu(f): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2015
jasedu60:
No ma'am.

I am an international marketer (based in the UK and I know the Law), you are allowed to compare your product with others but without using their trademarked logo or image, as long as you typed the message. No infringement of trademark.

Thanks for the comment and appreciation of WowPay.

Cheers!

That is not true! Asking PayPal to "Park-Well" is completely wrong. You are not even supposed to Mention another business in your Adverts! You are advertising your service, then stick to your service not painting PayPal to look like a Crap Company while yours is the best!
Re: WowPay™ - Speaks In Naira, "Pack Well-well Paypal" - We Are Serving Nigerians. by jasedu60: 2:54am On Mar 23, 2015
It's okay ma'am, thank you for your advice, it is very much appreciated, in every good way possible.

Cheers!

Vinshu:

That is not true! Asking PayPal to "Park-Well" is completely wrong. You are not even supposed to Mention another business in your Adverts! You are advertising your service, then stick to your service not painting PayPal to look like a Crap Company while yours is the best!

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help Me Customize A Wordpress Website / .......yyg / SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.