Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal (517 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal by shayo401(f): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
I got this news on a football news website Omozar.com that Theo Walcott wants a pay rise if he is to sign a new deal at Arsenal. The England international currently earns £90,000-a- week but wants in excess of £100,000-a- week to stay with the Gunners.

I also read that liverpool want Walcott as Sterling replacement could this be the reason for Walcott high deman to remain in Arsenal?
Re: Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal by Daniel2032(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Shayo pls where do you read your football news? I'm tired of buying papers and reading past news, I need a website or blog that offer steady sport news 24/7
Re: Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal by Daniel2032(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
shayo401:
I got this news on a football news website Omozar.com that Theo Walcott wants a pay rise if he is to sign a new deal at Arsenal. The England international currently earns £90,000-a- week but wants in excess of £100,000-a- week to stay with the Gunners.

I also read that liverpool want Walcott as Sterling replacement could this be the reason for Walcott high deman to remain in Arsenal?

Walcott deserve that amount. £100m
Re: Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal by shayo401(f): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Daniel2032:
Shayo pls where do you read your football news? I'm tired of buying papers and reading past news, I need a website or blog that offer steady sport news 24/7

I read football news on www.omozar.com it cool to me and easy to read, there are others also but I prefare Omozar.com it base on sport news only.
Re: Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal by skyro(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Liverpool is the perfect club for walcott, no time wasting with Arsenal

I also read football news on www.omozar.com perfect and understandable football news website.
Re: Walcott Wants Pay Rise Before Signing New Deal by shayo401(f): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
23 march 2015

Arsenal to meet Palermo for Dybala talks

Juventus prepare Witsel bid

Bayern Munich target Sterling

Akpom to join Norwich on loan

Nigeria beat the host nation Senegal 1-0

These are football news headline from Omozar.com to read complet news go to the website www.omozar.com

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Gushes About New-found Love... / Mercy Aigbe Reveals She Voted For Buhari: Calls Him A Miracle Worker / Dear Nairalanders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.