Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death (25879 Views)

BREAKING!!! Tinubu ‘resigns’; Dumps Title As APC National Leader (press Statemen / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Austino50: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
All this nonsense is just to stop Tinubu from running in 2023.. dead on arrival case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Why some are bringing conspiracy theory into this is surprising. What is the connection between the death of Funsho and Tinubu's ambition?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Eteka1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
nzeadachie:
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT TINUBU IS THE ONE THAT KILLED THE MAN, EVERYTHING HAS IT'S OWN TIME THIS THE TIME FOR HIM TO FACE THE LAW
Tell us how it all happened.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
You are free to start investigations
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by RichBoy247: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
You are free to start investigations

Start what? Heade dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
I hope someone is not shitting on his pants.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Because of investigation
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by adekolaelect(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
bigpicture001:

U dnt know where to hide again lest you resort to empty senseless statements...

Well, I rest my case
It is dangerous for your future not to rest your stupidity before resting your case.

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by jara: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Funso Williams Left Politics To the Dogs

https://dawodu.com/martins26.htm
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by bigpicture001: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
It is dangerous for your future not to rest your stupidity before resting your case.

Go see a doc for ur mental retardness.......

Only u talk, only u use mene laff...... U are sick
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
nzeadachie:
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT TINUBU IS THE ONE THAT KILLED THE MAN, EVERYTHING HAS IT'S OWN TIME THIS THE TIME FOR HIM TO FACE THE LAW

Tinubu sent Saka Saula & MC Oluomo to kill Funsho Williams. Afterwards, Saka Saula was doing gra-gra all over Lagos because of the successful operation, that was why Tinubu sent MC Oluomo to kill Saka Saula inorder to tie the loose ends.

Funsho Williams wasn't shot. He was slaughtered with a dagger like a Sallah Ram.

If Tinubu is the only candidate backed & presented by the Vacuous, Covetous, Non-Thinking & Bastard Yorubas for the 2023 Presidential Election, then by all means - Let the Yoruba Nation be enslaved by the Hausa-Fulanis, The Igbos & every other ethnicity in Nigeria.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

By the way, that inglorious bastard (Dipo Olounrinu) that said "Nigerians should beg Tinubu to run for President is on death row; he and his entire family members!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by adekolaelect(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
bigpicture001:

Go see a doc for ur mental retardness.......

Only u talk, only u use mene laff...... U are sick
but you are sicker than I do.

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by basybasy: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Here2BustnScrew:
Bashir Junaid, one of the detainees in the
murder trial of the PDP chieftain, Funsho
Williams, has filed a suit seeking an order of
mandamus compelling the inspector general of
police to re-open investigations into how the late
PDP governorship candidate in Lagos was
murdered.
The order was granted as Justice Rita Ofili-
Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court in Lagos
on Thursday agreed to Junaid’s request.

Junaid, a former cemetery attendant, was
detained for about a year in connection with
Williams’s murder, but later released.
His suit listed the following as respondents: the
police inspector general at the time, Sunday
Ehindero; the Lagos state commissioner of
police; the investigating police officer in the
murder case; the attorney general of the
federation at the time; Modupe Shasore; the
former Lagos state governor, Senator Bola
Tinubu; Dr Muiz Banire; Babatunde Edu; Dele
Alake; and Oladele Ajomale.
According to Talentarenaafrica.com, in the suit
Junaid cited Tinubu as a prime suspect.
In a 48-point statement of claims in support of
the suit, Junaid who lives at 6/8 Oladiti Street,
Ilupeju, Palm Grove, Lagos, averred that due to
the influence of Tinubu and Banire and the
compromising position of the investigators at the
Federal Central Investigations Department
(FCID) Alagbon, Banire was only cautioned and
made to rewrite another statement by the police,
while his freely confessed statement which
could have assisted the police in its attempt to
unravel the actual killers of Williams, with the
concrete and implicating evidence, was
discarded by the police at Alagbon Close, Lagos.

Williams was killed on July 27, 2006 at his
Dolphin Estate residence in Ikoyi, Lagos.
http://www.naij.com/406491-tinubu-fingered-in-funsho-williams-death.html
U people are just trying pull Tinubu down simply because of 2023.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by basybasy: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Zoharariel:

Tinubu sent Saka Saula & MC Oluomo to kill Funsho Williams. Afterwards, Saka Saula was doing gra-gra all over Lagos because of the successful operation, that was why Tinubu sent MC Oluomo to kill Saka Saula inorder to tie the loose ends.

Funsho Williams wasn't shot. He was slaughtered with a dagger like a Sallah Ram.

If Tinubu is the only candidate backed & presented by the Vacuous, Covetous, Non-Thinking & Bastard Yorubas for the 2023 Presidential Election, then by all means - Let the Yoruba Nation be enslaved by the Hausa-Fulanis, The Igbos & every other ethnicity in Nigeria.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

By the way, that inglorious bastard (Dipo Olounrinu) that said "Nigerians should beg Tinubu to run for President is on death row; he and his entire family members!
You talk like a southeast guy. Even, if u people brought 1000 allegations on Tinubu's neck, he is unstoppable come 2023. Everything is all about 2023 and we have already prepared for u ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by astonished: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
somebody like us that did not like Tinubu because of his greediness. But the more you people hate on him when I know he has not done anything bad to you, the more I will like & support him.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that, Tinubu is bad. Yoruba are now wise, never think any sane Yoruba will trade Tinubu for any saint Igbo.

some of us don't like him, the more all this IPOD attacked him the more I feel like defend him, he as not held any federal position to warrant all these attacked and Hatred.

Our instinct is telling every Yoruba man that, all this attacked on Tinubu is a plan from the enemy to penetrate the southwest & distabilize Yoruba.

You people are making Tinubu gain more simpathy & like by his tribesmen.

Stop this nonsense, all this attacked on him can't yield anything good.

Disclaimer: even if Tinubu did not contest for president 2023, never think Yoruba will vote for their enemy that derive joy in insulting them

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by basybasy: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
astonished:
somebody like us that did not like Tinubu because of his greediness. But the more you people hate on him when I know he has not done anything bad to you, the more I will like & support him.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that, Tinubu is bad. Yoruba are now wise, never think any sane Yoruba will trade Tinubu for any saint Igbo.

some of us don't like him, the more all this IPOD attacked him the more I feel like defend him, he as not held any federal position to warrant all these attacked and Hatred.

Our instinct is telling every Yoruba man that, all this attacked on Tinubu is a plan from the enemy to penetrate the southwest & distabilize Yoruba.

Disclaimer: even if Tinubu did not contest for president 2023, never think Yoruba will vote for their enemy that derive joy in insulting them

May God bless u my brother. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Oluphemy04(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Am speechless. Tiro balo fun ogun odun, otito ma ba lojo kan.
If lies travel for 20yrs, truth will encounter it one day.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Benbellamor: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Banire was only cautioned and
made to rewrite another statement by the police,

Tinubu weldone sir.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Benbellamor: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oluphemy04:
Am speechless. Tiro balo fun ogun odun, otito ma ba lojo kan.
If lies travel for 20yrs, truth will encounter it one day.
Baba ojú ò ní tì yín...Otító gbòdò lêkè iró

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Benbellamor: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
basybasy:

May God bless u my brother. You have said it all.
oju o tie ti yin sir, e ti je dòdò ê ò lè sô ododo mó. Esan a ké
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Benbellamor: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
astonished:

E lo gbénu dáké mà, let the law take its course...stop taking panadol for Tinubu's headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Afolabimills(m): 3:17am On Aug 03, 2020
praxisnetworks:
weak postulations....just imagining if you ever get laid with these your trademark weak/lame lines.....just curious speak for urself u shameless supporter of evil

sai Buhari!
team Change!
#Ihavedecided
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by richie240: 4:12am On Aug 03, 2020
astonished:

Another red-pilled Yoruba!
Ekáàbò!

Many hitherto 'liberal' yorubas are gradually waking up.

These 'enemy withins' will daily point accusing fingers at tinubu/yorubas yet will never mention politicians from their region.

My pity goes to d modern day 'Wale Ademuleguns' who ignorantly join hands with d modern day 'Chukwuma Nzeogwus' to 'kill' their own 'Ladoke Akintolas' in d guise of 'cleaning d augean stable' not knowing dt d 'Nzeogwus' have already treacherously hatched out plans to save their own modern day 'Azikwes' from undergoing d same judgment!

Omoluabi tóba létí, kógbó (tó bá fé gbó)
cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Human beings are wicked. All these half-humans supporting the killing of Funsho Williams are wishing themselves evil. Can they pray that the fate of Funsho Williams befall them. We are asking for justice and they are here cursing themselves and talking of 2023. What concerns 2023 and justice for a slain hero? Only devil knows how these people think. God forbid bad thing. Ok. I want to pray and you must say ameen: The killer of Funsho Williams must be arrested, sentenced to death by hanging before 2023 insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Yebosola(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Charleys:
Na Tinubu kill am, we all know that one next story please.

Go and arrest him now, don't forget, he killed Bola Ige too, awon Eleribu,afipa ji obi, una cry never start, he remain small
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by Yebosola(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2020
astonished:

EOD, and to think same Tinubu really tried for these bastards, giving them political space to express themselves in Lagos despite warnings of the people that knew them for what they are then, give an Igbo a hand, they will demand for your whole body, bunch of sadistic ingrates, serve Tinubu right for a change, now he has learnt his lessons in a hard way, but we will never throw him under their bus to be crushed, it will never happen.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by oyatz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
When campaigns of hatred against a particular candidate gets to a certain stage, it becomes counter-productive because it will eventually leads to sympathy votes/support for that candidate.

Many people that would have been otherwise neutral will become sensitized and perceive the campaign of calumny as unnecessary witch hunting,close ranks and rally round the candidate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by basybasy: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Benbellamor:
oju o tie ti yin sir, e ti je dòdò ê ò lè sô ododo mó. Esan a ké
Ara e oya. Bibeli niki awadi ohun gbogbo daju. Who told u that it was Tinubu that killed him? Ejeki asora!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death by basybasy: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
oyatz:
When campaigns of hatred against a particular candidate gets to a certain stage, it becomes counter-productive because it will eventually leads to sympathy votes/support for that candidate.

Many people that would have been otherwise neutral will become sensitized and perceive the campaign of calumny as unnecessary witch hunting,close ranks and rally round the candidate.
Don't mind them. They will be surprised in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile / Judge Egwuatu Travels Abroad As Igboho’s Aides Meet All Bail Conditions / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.