Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive (541 Views)

Gov Ayo Fayose Exposes The Lies And Deceptive Side Of Buhari, Watch Video / PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills / Apc Leaders Far Better Than Pdp,jonathan Very Corrupt- Ffk(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive by mammass001: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2015
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN: VERY DANGEROUS AND DECEPTIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfkchoIBEtY
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2015
So true. Can you watch 13,000 people you swore to protect die and just fold your arms? Now you know. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive by bewla(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2015
if i wakeup i will comment
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive by donkapoze(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2015
I hear u.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive by oluwafemi113(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.

As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.

We have YOU.

As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."

We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.

We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.

We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".

We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.

Vote GMB Vote APC
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

‘jonathan Is On Mission Impossible In South-west’ / Latest APC Press Release: A Drowning Administration Grasps At Its Straws / AMAZING!!! What Are This Goat Doing On The Bonnet Of A Car(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.