Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! (4969 Views)

Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m / Want To Succeed In Business? Read The Best Business Advice From Aliko Dangote / OIL PRICE CRASH: Nigeria In Top 5 At-Risk Countries - Global Risk Insights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by dav4dav: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Good day sir,
Pls, I wil like you to advise me on how to go about selling of nice office shirt. The shit wil be from uk but I don't know my target market, eg maybe the shop owners or to just walk into an office and market it directly to the office workers.
Pls, awaiting your response soon.
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
I have 100k in my account now.. Pls, what do i do with it?? Business-wise i mean
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
dav4dav:
Good day sir,
Pls, I wil like you to advise me on how to go about selling of nice office shirt. The shit wil be from uk but I don't know my target market, eg maybe the shop owners or to just walk into an office and market it directly to the office workers.
Pls, awaiting your response soon.

Selling directly to customers will be more profitable for you i.e. If you have the time to do so yourself, I advice you do so anyway. But, Since you don't own a shop yet. Start talking to friends, neighbors and also members of the social or religious group you belong.

Walking to Offices with big bags of cloths will be embarrassing; I suggest you make a complimentary card and hold atleast two or three samples of your shirts with you and then, tell your prospects you will gladly come with more at their conveniet time if they are interested. Well, if your prices are competitive I'm sure they will ask you to come around perhaps during month ends.

I have an Handout HOW TO SELL DIFFERENTLY TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE one I have used to train top sales people over the years www.salesmanshipcentre.com this will guide you and give you the confidence to walk into any office.

Good Luck
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
OrangeDream:
I have 100k in my account now.. Pls, what do i do with it?? Business-wise i mean

Here are some of the businesses you may startup with N100,000

Bar soap making business: You can start a bar soap making business on a small scale and sell for profit.

Fish farming business: you can start fish farming with little capital by cultivating/nurturing within three months when they are mature and sell for cash

Importing cheap products from abroad: you can start importing cheap products like adroid phones, cameras, watches and promotional products at cheap rates from abroad with free shipping to Nigeria e.g. Aliexpress.com, Alibaba.com

Pop Corn Business: get a pop Corn machine with all relevant materials less than N100,000 and you are on a profit making business

Snail rearing business: it equally cost little to start up, it guarantee good return as well

well this are some of the businesses you can start up with even less than N100,000. Please do your research and seek an expert advice before embarking on any of the trades discussed above.

Good Luck
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
Entrepreneurs are often criticized for not being amenable to receiving advice. Indeed, everyone has his blind spots. A great entrepreneur or executive is one who turns to someone who can challenge his assumptions and help him avoid falling prey to his blind spots.

Are you a business owner or entrepreneur thinking of starting a new business?

Do you want to own your brand or lauch a new line of product into the market?

Are you currently facing some unforeseen business issues or sales challenges?

Are you finding it difficult achieving your business goals or objectives?

Are there issues that is making you have sleepless nights?

For this reasons I decided put up this free business advise and supports thread for you; The aim is to find answers to most business issues, challenges, questions and more. Thereby, helping you avoid and over the common pitfalls in the business world today. At thesame time this will give us the opportunity to learn from our collective experiences. But, if yours is more confidential or technical, you may need to reached me personally on the cell number made available here.

My name is Engr. Ebhomien Endurance. I'm a Sales Consultant base in Nigeria. Through helping of businesses with sales plans, strategies, market intelligence, brand image, sales training, recruiting, coaching as well as copywriting for web page contents, television or radio commercials, catalogs, brochures, proposals, sales letters and other custom sales contents and materials; and with regard to the many success I have so far recorded! It became much more obvious that most business failures in Nigeria are not cause by lack of capital as many have presumed but as a result of poor strategies, and contents that fails to attracts the needed customers.

No matter your choice of business, Career or Talents; the fact remain that you need customers to achieve your goals. The purpose of this thread is therefore to re-awaken our business consciousness and give you insights that will enable you face the realities of todays competitive market. So, feel free to post your questions, issues, challenges, as well as comments, suggestions and, do remember to follow this thread as answers, and responses will be posted here to enlighten us. So lets get started

Engr. Ebhomien Endurance
Sales Consultant
Tel: +2349024605094
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by futurerex: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello sir, thank you for the great job you're doing here our God will bless you.
Please, I would like to know the type of businesses that can be run under "entertainment" in a business name. eg music, video etc. Thanks
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Successdude(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
SalesConsultant:
Entrepreneurs are often criticized for not being amenable to receiving advice. Indeed, everyone has his blind spots. A great entrepreneur or executive is one who turns to someone who can challenge his assumptions and help him avoid falling prey to his blind spots.

Are you a business owner or entrepreneur thinking of starting a new business?

Do you want to own your brand or lauch a new line of product into the market?

Are you currently facing some unforeseen business issues or sales challenges?

Are you finding it difficult achieving your business goals or objectives?

Are there issues that is making you have sleepless nights?

For this reasons I decided put up this free business advise and supports thread for you; The aim is to find answers to most business issues, challenges, questions and more. Thereby, helping you avoid and over the common pitfalls in the business world today. At thesame time this will give us the opportunity to learn from our collective experiences. But, if yours is more confidential or technical, you may need to reached me personally on the cell number made available here.

My name is Engr. Ebhomien Endurance. I'm a Sales Consultant base in Nigeria. Through helping of businesses with sales plans, strategies, market intelligence, brand image, sales training, recruiting, coaching as well as copywriting for web page contents, television or radio commercials, catalogs, brochures, proposals, sales letters and other custom sales contents and materials; and with regard to the many success I have so far recorded! It became much more obvious that most business failures in Nigeria are not cause by lack of capital as many have presumed but as a result of poor strategies, and contents that fails to attracts the needed customers.

No matter your choice of business, Career or Talents; the fact remain that you need customers to achieve your goals. The purpose of this thread is therefore to re-awaken our business consciousness and give you insights that will enable you face the realities of todays competitive market. So, feel free to post your questions, issues, challenges, as well as comments, suggestions and, do remember to follow this thread as answers, and responses will be posted here to enlighten us. So lets get started

Engr. Ebhomien Endurance
Sales Consultant
Tel: +2349024605094

Sir, I'll like to chat you on WhatsApp but didn't get you there.

My concern is this : I want to know the cost in getting a company lawyer for a startup...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s October Manufacturing PMI Expands To 58.2 Points / Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? / Sell Your BTC, Payoneer And Perfectmoney @ Great Rates. N475/$ Current Buy Rate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.