Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Easy Is It For One To Repent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Easy Is It For One To Repent? (620 Views)

Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions) / What If The Devil Decides To Repent / What If The Devil Decides To Repent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy Is It For One To Repent? by eyeon(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Some might be facing this same problem; saying "I wount do this or that again..." because your conscience has judged and termed you "guilty" of a sin. This sin itself have you tried to quit but kept seeing yourself repeating it, days; weeks or months later...
My question is, how can one repent wholly and trully from within?
Cos' I or possibly many others must have tried and tried but to no avail.
How easy could it be for one to repent wholly and trully from within? Help!
Re: How Easy Is It For One To Repent? by jnrbayano(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2015
eyeon,

It's not easy but possible

To repent:

1. You must identify the sin itself from your daily life

2. You must be able to understand the nature of sin you indulge in

3. You must also understand the occasions for that sin and make efforts to avoiding them.

4. You must realise the harms caused by this sin on body and soul. A sensible person wouldn't be okay with such harm.

5. You must realise what you miss when you have fallen from grace/run short of God's glory.

6. Just like No 5, you must also realise how vulnerable you are when you fall from grace/run short of God's glory

7. You must agree you need help and can't help yourself

8. Above all, you must know where your help comes from, Jesus Christ
Re: How Easy Is It For One To Repent? by eyeon(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
jnrbayano:
eyeon,

It's not easy but possible

To repent:

1. You must identify the sin itself from your daily life

2. You must be able to understand the nature of sin you indulge in

3. You must also understand the occasions for that sin and make efforts to avoiding them.

4. You must realise the harms caused by this sin on body and soul. A sensible person wouldn't be okay with such harm.

5. You must realise what you miss when you have fallen from grace/run short of God's glory.

6. Just like No 5, you must also realise how vulnerable you are when you fall from grace/run short of God's glory

7. You must agree you need help and can't help yourself

8. Above all, you must know where your help comes from, Jesus Christ
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: How Easy Is It For One To Repent? by jnrbayano(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
eyeon:
Thanks, I appreciate.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Should Pastor's Children Bepastor's Too. / Spiritual Bankruptcy: Core Weakness Of Southern Politics! By Satguru Maharaj Ji / The Marks Of The Lord Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.