Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

A Child Is A Product Of Love, Not Marriage –brymo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Child Is A Product Of Love, Not Marriage –brymo (446 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Child Is A Product Of Love, Not Marriage –brymo by milestonejnr(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Olawale Ashimi aka Brymo in an interview with Punch said he don't need to marry to show her woman he loves her. He talked about his career, love child and baby mama.

Below is are excerpts from the interview where he said he doesn't need to go into marriage before fathering a child and why he made such decision.

"Because a child is a product of love not of marriage. Marriage was made for men to get assistance from women and vice-versa, but society has bastardised the concept. I would rather pay attention to loving the woman I am with than seek the approval of society about it.

Was the pregnancy planned?
I wouldn’t wait till I am over 30 to venture into fatherhood. So, yes you can say it was planned.

How long have you known your baby mama and when do you plan to marry her?
We’ve been together for at least three years. You’ll definitely know when we decide to get married.

Of all the ladies that have come your way, why did you choose to be with her?
It is the connection. You find someone and you flow with them. That’s something you don’t plan.

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/03/a-child-is-product-of-love-not-marriage.html

(1) (Reply)

A Proper Yoruba Upbringing / Are Your Days Unorganized? See 10 Ways To Get Things Done Faster / Opportunity To Join A Counseling Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.