Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) (3636 Views)

I Did Not Ask The Pay Master To Bring Money To My House, Says Sacked Ondo Speake / Thread For Buhari Supporters To Prove That Their Master Is Alive / Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Thank God We Are over this now!!!

Those must be very primitive and heart-breaking times for those men who had no option or free will to fight the colonial masters!

http://www..net/2015/03/photo-slaves-and-their-master-to-be.html

Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by cozy7(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chai....My great-grand parents suffered a lot..........Plz Op, give me d address of that Whiteman, he needs to be thought a lesson!

1 Like

Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aborigens of Australia.

3 Likes

Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
cozy7:
Chai....My great-grand parents suffered a lot..........Plz Op, give me d address of that Whiteman, he needs to be thought a lesson!

I like ur personality, my dream is also to avenge them.
Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by sammieguze(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
They don't look like Africans i knw
Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by nwafuluozoh: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Slavery still exists even here in Nigeria. Just without the chains.
Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
I know that one day, Africa will be the most safest place to stay on earth and the table of slavary will turn around .
Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by buskie13(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
all de good will de white man is enjoying today is a result of the hardwork our fathers rendered...may God bless de black race..i believe we can rule the world..
Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by Holywizard: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hw I wish they are all yorubas.... most especially Tinubu's generation
Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by Kylez(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chai! See our ancestors shocked we better thank God for colonization, if not......

Na so we for dey look now? lipsrsealed

God bless them for enduring so we can enjoy cheesy
Re: Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) by 7footre(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
bleeping whites.... wish I can smack that smile off his face

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Why APC Is After Saraki / Amaechi’s Screening: Saraki, APC Betrayed Us – PDP Senators / T B Joshua's On 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.