Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,466 members, 7,854,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") (3253 Views)

For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) / What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. / Common *Noticed* Chemistries On Nairaland Aka Flirting And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Ra(f): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2005
Flirt with Seun? Is it coding me you are? Sharon Stone stands no chance with our Seun, such is his unshakeable stand to remain as distant from the opposite sex as possible.......... althouh, it makes one wonder, unless of cos you're suggesting allenpowered and Mamba do the flirting? wink
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legs(f): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2005
abeg i no dey!
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotpikin(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2005
mamba:

Hotpikin,

Allen wants to measure your temperature to know how hot you really are.... grin
LOL!
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotpikin(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2005
Pinky:

mamba link=topic=221.msg4957#msg4957 date=1118551324:

Allen wants to measure your temperature to know how hot you really are.... grin

I can assist you in a way, by tellin you how best to measure the temperature of a girl you need to know how HOt she is...........
as in...how?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by tayotina(f): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2005
Ra:

unless of because you're suggesting allenpowered and Mamba do the flirting? wink

Am beginning to suspect Seun and this holier than thou attitude of his. Are you sure you are not ...? wink
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legs(f): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2005
hia! i said my hand is not there; before they start tracing who made the suggestion in the first abeg! nairalanders, my hands are up!
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by dominobaby(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2005
legs:

could someone try flirting with seun, I would but I am lousy at it

Legssssssssssss don't be lousy about it, ready........ steady........ go.........
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legs(f): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2005
domino thanks but while we are it, could you give me any advice on how to go crashing headfirst into a brick wall? if i got the hang of it; it might make flirting with seun easier
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by legs(f): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2005
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mosiate(f): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2005
my goodness,i've never come across this topic.
allen,is like hotpikin is not really interested in flirting with you,i sugest yougo for another chick.
seun,why are they sparing you about this flirting stuff,i think you need a lady urgently and i guess aunty Ra would do.contact people like mamba and legry for futher info about Ra.
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by dominobaby(f): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2005
mosiate:

seun,why are they sparing you about this flirting stuff,I think you need a lady urgently and I guess aunty Ra would do.contact people like mamba and legry for futher info about Ra.
BTW, when did you guys give Ra the Aunty title? lol

Legs, here's a clue and good luck!
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by mamba(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2005
dominobaby:

BTW, when did you guys give Ra the Aunty title? lol
I guess it all started from my post here Re: how well do you relate with your Ex?

So what are you guys trying to do here, hook up Ra & Admin? Nice match, why didn't I think of that?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Greatpeter(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2005
There are lots of match makers in the house.
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by nike4luv(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2005
haha
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Latoya(f): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2005
Where is my makgod?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotangel2(f): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2005
When did he turn to "your" makgod?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Latoya(f): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2005
He has always been mine wink
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Latoya(f): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2005
Makgod where r u?i havent heard from u in a long time?I hope u r alright.
Missin ya
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by nike4luv(f): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2005
hot angel..lets gossip

ya think our sista latoya is falling in love?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2005
I guess so too. cheesy
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by nike4luv(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2005
muhahahaha
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Greatpeter(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2005
What do you want to gossip about?

Gossip only Jesus ok?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by nike4luv(f): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2005
aye aye sir
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Greatpeter(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2005
Good you.
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by nike4luv(f): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2005
haha cheesy wink smiley grin rolleyes
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotangel2(f): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by nike4luv(f): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2005
ur eyez is gon pop out
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotangel2(f): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2005
hahaha... never cheesy
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Latoya(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2005
nike4luv:

hot angel..lets gossip

ya think our sista latoya is falling in love?

Falling in love wiv who?
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotangel2(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2005
makgod.
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by Latoya(f): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2005
What?nooooooooooooooooooooooooo we r just good friends.
No attachments lipsrsealed
Re: Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") by hotangel2(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2005
I wish i can believe that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Babe Looking For Mature Naija Guy Ontario Canada / Are U A Real Igala? Then Connect! / To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.