Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? (845 Views)

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan – President Jonathan Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by jk18: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Recent appearances of Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe and his 24-year old daughter, Bona Mugabe-Chikore at official functions and state visits have sparked speculation that Bona is being prepared for power after his father.

President Mugabe, 91, is the leader of Zimbabwe serving since 1987, 31 years ago, and there are discussions that he may soon quit the presidency.

Photographs this week show the 24-year-old with Mugabe as part of Zimbabwe’s state delegation to Japan.

The inclusion of Mugabe-Chikore on the government trip to Japan and the decision to allow her to sit by Mugabe’s side during an official meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has intensified talks that the president is grooming her daughter for the high office as part of his retirement plans.

http://poligist.com/retirement-plan-president-mugabe-prepares-24-year-old-daughter-for-power/

Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Acekidc4(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok na!!

But I would love to marry dat his Daughter!!hehehehgrin
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
w0nderf00l,..See Big business center run by 1famiLy grin
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
Ok na!!

See my guy dey eye my Gf bc0x she wan rule her c0untry...na me qiv her dat 0T grin
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Acekidc4(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
See my guy dey eye my Gf bc0x she wan rule her c0untry...na me qiv her dat 0T grin

Na lie oh!! Na my Babe and Wife to be!!
Comot ya eye for My FOOD!!gringrin
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
Ok na!!

she is married already.

@post,nawao! Oh well....
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Acekidc4(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
she is married already.

@post,nawao! Oh well....

Then I don't mind na if I become her Second Husband!!Hehehehehegringringrin
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Na lie oh!! Na my Babe and Wife to be!!
Comot ya eye for My FOOD!!gringrin
0gbeni 0Le nI 0 grin
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Acekidc4(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
0gbeni 0Le nI 0 grin

gringringringringringrin;Dheheheheehehehehhehehehehehehehe

Leave my wife for me oh!! She is a no go area for you!!
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Then I don't mind na if I become her Second Husband!!Hehehehehegringringrin
or vice husband
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by mumumugu(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yea..buhari get ready to do the same
Re: Retirement Plan: President Mugabe Prepares 24-year Old Daughter For Power? by Acekidc4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
barcanista:
or vice husband

Thank you Boss!! Naso e suppose be na!!!

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest: What Will You Do On The 28th Of March 2015 / Presidents Who Were 70 Years And Above When They Ruled Their Country / Election Rigging!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.