Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available (9116 Views)

Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS / Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by gambus007(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kizyte:
You can now tether through phone settings, see screenshot below:
Thanx....do i have to update my pc suit?
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by kinem(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
I am About to make my own update but am scared as the New Os is downloading. My fear is that i heard games won't work after update & battery drain faster, but i don't believe that bcuz someone just posted on gsmarena that after update his games now run faster. God Help me bcuz i don't want to regret updating after burning my time & 750mb.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by paulmarkino: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
kinem:
I am About to make my own update but am scared as the New Os is downloading. My fear is that i heard games won't work after update & battery drain faster, but i don't believe that bcuz someone just posted on gsmarena that after update his games now run faster. God Help me bcuz i don't want to regret updating after burning my time & 750mb.
if you have rooted your phone, better don't try the update
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Kizyte(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
kinem:
If your phone is rooted, then follow the link earlier provided to download os about 1.1GB
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by awofe20(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2015
any new thing 4 our phone
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by hayordelevic(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2015
awofe20:
any new thing 4 our phone
bro rate the phone over 10 for me and in ur view what do u think is the limitation of the phone
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by awofe20(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2015
hayordelevic:

bro rate the phone over 10 for me and in ur view what do u think is the limitation of the phone
is good
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by kinem(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2015
What link. You can re-type the link again for others. Anyway i have successfully updated my LG L90 D410 to Android Lollipop 5.0.2.

Wow the performance of the phone is now superb & can now rum high end games. I have 21 HD Games working perfectly.

Thanks
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by kinem(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
paulmarkino:

if you have rooted your phone, better don't try the update

I am now enjoying my LG L90 D410 with Android Lollipop 5.0.2. Wow the performance is now perfect after update.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by paulmarkino: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
kinem:

I am now enjoying my LG L90 D410 with Android Lollipop 5.0.2. Wow the performance is now perfect after update.
good for you
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by hayordelevic(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guys I just got my LG L90 some hours ago but still not connecting to the internet I have done all I could CAN someone help me out pls?
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by gambus007(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
hayordelevic:
Guys I just got my LG L90 some hours ago but still not connecting to the internet I have done all I could CAN someone help me out pls?
If is glo network,check the phone APN setting and add gloflat manually.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by hayordelevic(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
gambus007:

If is glo network,check the phone APN setting and add gloflat manually.
Thanks so much the glo is now ok but mtn still not connecting and that's the network I want to us cos glo is not so strong in my area
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by brainoid(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hey guys, does it still have restrictions of moving apps to SD card? AND HOW MUCH IS IT SOLD FOR NOW? AND WHERE?
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by hayordelevic(m): 3:37am On Apr 27, 2015
brainoid:
Hey guys, does it still have restrictions of moving apps to SD card? AND HOW MUCH IS IT SOLD FOR NOW? AND WHERE?
I got mine from LG showroom at wuse abuja last week for 39,100
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by awofe20(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2015
kinem:
What link. You can re-type the link again for others. Anyway i have successfully updated my LG L90 D410 to Android Lollipop 5.0.2.

Wow the performance of the phone is now superb & can now rum high end games. I have 21 HD Games working perfectly.

Thanks
hw d u install?
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by hayordelevic(m): 5:47am On May 02, 2015
updating to the new os my question now is how come mine is 258 while the screenshot earlier is updating at 764.25 mb?

Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by awofe20(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2015
lg l90 d410 4 sale 17k call 08029003299
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by donhils: 9:12am On May 29, 2015
paulmarkino:
anyone who can not upgrade due to rooting presence in the phone and stays around Onitsha can easily see me at 1k
Apart from this phone, can you manually upgrade LG G Pro E988 to Lollipop 5.0, 5.0.2, or 5.1? Any version of lollipop is needed on my device.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by paulmarkino: 6:43am On May 30, 2015
donhils:

Apart from this phone, can you manually upgrade LG G Pro E988 to Lollipop 5.0, 5.0.2, or 5.1? Any version of lollipop is needed on my device.
I don't know. try the update app in you phone and see if there is an update available
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by donhils: 6:53am On May 30, 2015
paulmarkino:

I don't know. try the update app in you phone and see if there is an update available
There's none available on my phone but I thought u can do custom roms
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Nobody: 8:38am On May 30, 2015
After what I suffered with the g2. LG is no go for me.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Eladua(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
pls what are the issues of LG G2 coz i am about to get it.
Thanks.
tensazangetsu:
After what I suffered with the g2. LG is no go for me.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Eladua:
pls what are the issues of LG G2 coz i am about to get it.
Thanks.
LG phones always have touch screen issues from screen flickering to screen touching itself to it being unresponsive. please run away from LG, run.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Eladua(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
waoh, sorry for asking was it after u upgraded the OS or what?
tensazangetsu:
LG phones always have touch screen issues from screen flickering to screen touching itself to it being unresponsive. please run away from LG, run.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Eladua:
waoh, sorry for asking was it after u upgraded the OS or what?
it was always like that from the first day I bought it. Took it for repairs but it got worse after.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Eladua(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
waoh now im scared coz from what i read i think there are lot of clones of it? Dont know which phone to get then coz i can never use the likes of infinix n techno
tensazangetsu:
it was always like that from the first day I bought it. Took it for repairs but it got worse after.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eladua:
waoh now im scared coz from what i read i think there are lot of clones of it? Dont know which phone to get then coz i can never use the likes of infinix n techno
Honestly if restrictions won't bother you please just get an iPhone or just go for Samsung
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by tmanis(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
hayordelevic:
updating to the new os my question now is how come mine is 258 while the screenshot earlier is updating at 764.25 mb?
that is not the os update. its just a minor update for the screen, even though the update made my own screen to start misbehaving. just back up your data and run a factory reset...
tensazangetsu:
use recommended chargers only. wrong chargers affect the digitizer of the screen. or you probably got a defective unit...
hayordelevic:

the only limitation should be the 8gb internal storage with only 4gb available to user, and because of KitKat restrictions, apps with separate heavy obb files can't be moved to SD card (possible after rooting sha) and then the front facing VGA camera leaves much to be desired.... back camera is superb... if you can live with those, its a pretty nice phone.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
tmanis:

that is not the os update. its just a minor update for the screen, even though the update made my own screen to start misbehaving. just back up your data and run a factory reset...

use recommended chargers only. wrong chargers affect the digitizer of the screen. or you probably got a defective unit...
the only limitation should be the 8gb internal storage with only 4gb available to user, and because of KitKat restrictions, apps with separate heavy obb files can't be moved to SD card (possible after rooting sha) and then the front facing VGA camera leaves much to be desired.... back camera is superb... if you can live with those, its a pretty nice phone.
My LG charger is still there. I am saying LG phones have problems because I have two friends with the G3 who experienced the same problems 2 months after buying it. Even LG laptops and tvs have that screen flickering problem. I repeat never buy an LG product. You will regret it.
Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by tmanis(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
tensazangetsu:
My LG charger is still there. I am saying LG phones have problems because I have two friends with the G3 who experienced the same problems 2 months after buying it. Even LG laptops and tvs have that screen flickering problem. I repeat never buy an LG product. You will regret it.

#shrugs...

well, I'm enjoying my device till now, over a year, still going strong...

1 Like

Re: Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available by gambus007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
tensazangetsu:
I once had problem with mine,it was fixed by Lg free of charge with apologies from lg.if you have any problem with dia product always take it back for repairs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Change Gionee Amigo Launcher? / How To Upgrade Htc Inspire 4g Android To 4.0.4 Firmware / China Finally Bans Whatsapp Services, See Reasons! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.