Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam (34657 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by firstolalekan(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
if i use this hot sunday vexation slap you.... angry angry price of oil go reduce angry angry
wetin concern pikin hammering with politics angry angry
Don't mind the retąrded PDPïg vjsmiles
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by sanity12(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
Are the parent member of of APC
guy get brain na,,,,we are talking abt a little girl here,,,,,,who cares wich party u belong todidirin agba,,,,,swerve joor.......
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Sexytemi(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
this is wicked na, can she allow her daughter, sister or female relative to be treated this way?, she is suppose to be given the same punishment o, just to know how it hurts.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by ilovecritics(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:

Hilarious! Hilarious!! Hilarious!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

I'm sorry it's doing me laughing and vexing!!

grin grin
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
smudge2079:
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it??
Oga na woman do this act grin
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by kween01: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Where are human right activists in this country, what r they doing, because there was a similar post here too during the week of a father who tore his daughter's skin with blade. This is pathetic ! Lord cause someone to take these matters up, so that such is discouraged in the future.

1 Like

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
shocked wicked soul,that woman deserve to rot in police custody#is she mad or possesed with witchcraft?
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nicklaus(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
I think so, 80% ah ah! So cluelessly barbaric!
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by sophtaf(f): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Father hv mercy on us cry
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Ijaya123: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Was she shouting for #CHANGE?
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nicklaus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
NetBizguy:
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!! I hope this story didn't just end like that. I wish I know that woman I must take laws into my own hand to dash her seven Very hot unforgettable deft-slap that will mark the day she brutalize a young girl God!!

That woman must be the like of Buharri
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by uwakee: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Very wicked woman
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:

Hahaha
APc fifle don die wt this minus quote
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by niceguy7(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Since the days of john the baptist till now....the heart of man as been terribly wicked!
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by gmoni2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Akby:
Maybe she's suspecting a foul play with her husband...

Does that give her the right to cause bodily injury and pain on a minor, she should be cooling off in a jail..
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by pendusky(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
maylisa:
Too bad. Sorry kid
yea!
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by ajufinz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
The house help is always gonna be between the devil (sex.ual abuse) and the deep blue sea (mama's brutality)...

Being female is like a curse over here.
cry
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by sisisioge: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ohmygoodness! shocked shocked shocked

Why would anyone do that to a fellow human? I can't even stand the sight of blood!
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Samirana360(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Apc woman...she don use their party broom destroy dat gal
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Don't mind the retąrded PDPïg vjsmiles

Stop insulting people,
Quit from exposing your nasty attitude everywhere cos nairaland is not your private site okay.......

What is wrong if someone asked whether the wicked woman belonged to the apc??
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by vjsmiles: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
MightyD:

Stop insulting people,
Quit from exposing your nasty attitude everywhere cos nairaland is not your private site okay.......

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by calmbabadee(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
Are the parent member of of APC.
APC and there violent and virulent way.
I hail una

yes, the parents are APC members but the madam that did this is a strong PDP member
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
when house maid start maltreating their children..they wil stand up against it.if not theze madam their wahala 2muci.maybe it only minor offence that cuz the madam to beat her mercilessly ..the madam should charge to court straight.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by stayblack: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
NIGERIANS EGOIST AND WICKED...SAI BUHARI...
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by eyinjuege: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Some women are Wicked much more than even the most vile of men once given an ounce of power. I hope she gets prosecuted.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by firstolalekan(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
MightyD:

Stop insulting people,

You must be a lousy morôn
Who started the insult?
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hope she has been killed?
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Emma4Jesu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
What has APC got to do with a madam bulling with her maid?
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by todayguest(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Child discipline gone wild. One reason I won't give my kid to a guardian, If I'm alive and healthy.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by DrAify(f): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is evil
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by gogodaye(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
kolofem:
A girl this age can't do household chores. #BabaWhenYouGetThere please ban underage employment of housekeepers.
Wrong prayer.....GMB is an apostle of the strict implementation of sharia law...the rights of kids are none existent under sharia.... Under age marriage is rife.....He is alleged to have married off Aisha his spouse whilst she was under-aged....a claim he is yet to debunk....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.