Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam (34654 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Fantisha(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
What a wicked world!!!
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by joebolcatfish20: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
speechless
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by stalione(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
shocked shocked mama peace I've warned u 2stay clear frm rivers state politics,now see wot u've caused,wike's wife is so wicked oo.Blame patience for dis!!!
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by chimoskyg(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
That heartless woman shld be cooling in prison cry

1 Like

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by sharubutu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Redoil:
Are the parent member of of APC. APC and there violent and virulent way. I hail una

D person wey do u dis tin wicked oo...
Ur case is beyond repair.
Unfortunate!!!
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by donodion(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
cry cry cry cry cryI use God to appeal to all our sisters, married and about,please SAY NO To CHILD LABOUR and CHILD ABUSE.Most time it is the women who more than often seek little maids for the fear of maids tempting their husband.I can't stand the picture of that girl child razored and whipped as such.May the Almighty God shut His ears to the plights,woes and prayers of this evil woman. cry cry cry
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

You must be a lousy morĂ´n
Who started the insult?

Tired and retired hyprocrite,
Just because I aired you to stop broadcasting your naughty in public, you founded it as a privilege to energize your roting arrogant on your destiny...............
Just mind your homeless manner before you doomed your nonsense career.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Jadeng: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
What some of these women do not realize is that, their own children may turn out to be house helps too someday.

God is watching from distance.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by firstolalekan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
MightyD:

Tired and retired hyprocrite,
Just because I aired you to stop broadcasting your naughty in public, you founded it as a privilege to energize your roting arrogant on your destiny...............
Just mind your homeless manner before you doomed your nonsense career.
Wow!
I never knew you were sure a rabid dog.
You better go find a cure before you perish.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by isaacgeorge544(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
what a wicked world.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by klevajey: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
if i use this hot sunday vexation slap you.... angry angry price of oil go reduce angry angry
wetin concern pikin hammering with politics angry angry

u must b an APC agent
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Wow!
I never knew you were sure a rabid dog.
You better go find a cure before you perish.

Such a nothing thing......
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by tunaguy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
lwkmd u guys dnt knw d real story d incident apnd in my mum sch d gel is a student of my mum sch .... her name is mary she wasnt beaten by any house maid she was beaten by her dad.... den d dad sent her to sch den teachers started shouting dey took her to her father nd got him arrested bla bla bla an unknown man came to take pictures and called human right... otan d girl is at home sha
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Orikinla(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
if not APC members, who else can do such to human being?
[size=18pt]Actually, GIRLS UNITED TOGETHER FOR SUCCESS (GUTS) found out that the poor housemaid is the victim of evil and wicked family of PDP members.
Under President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria has the world record of the largest population of more than 10 million children of school age out of school, with more rising cases of rape and even girls raped to death since 2011 to date. Because, President Goodluck Jonathan's government does not have any social welfare service or homes for abused children. The only functional social welfare service centers have been provided and funded by the Lagos State government and Senator Oluremi Tinubu's New Era Foundation has been caring for neglected poor children.
Find out more about GUTS on http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map-location/girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy-pin=22745

GUTS is founded and funded by the most popular supporter of the APC and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) in the social media.[/size]

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by ChildofChukwu(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

grin grin grin
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by smudge2079(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
hensben:
Oga na woman do this act grin
lemme edit am then grin
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Now her children would say my mum is the best mum in the world. Can you imagine

What kind of a mother-in-law would she be to her son's wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by 2pens: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
This is child abuse. She ought to face the wrath of the law
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by halix239(f): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
i don't know y sum idiots like bringing in politics in every little, let this election ku ku go make person breathe abeg.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
halix239:
i don't know y sum idiots like bringing in politics in every little, let this election ku ku go make person breathe abeg.

Don't mind the idi-ots.
I don't know what APC has got to do with it.
That is why I decided to throw it back at them.
When adults behave like kids, you treat them likewise.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by ibk4luv(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

be like say you wan join the people boko haram dey kidnap and Gej no talk abi
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by gud4dbest(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Odunharry:
wicked woman
This is cruel world.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by aderonila18: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hope the woman is jailed angry
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by halix239(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
MightyD:

Stop insulting people,
Quit from exposing your nasty attitude everywhere cos nairaland is not your private site okay.......

What is wrong if someone asked whether the wicked woman belonged to the apc??

y would the idiot bring in politics in the first place, sum times u ll wonder whatz installed in sum pple's brains.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by redsun(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Modern day slavery,except in the hands of very few selfless and humane families in Nigeria. Nigerians don't have love for one another and that is why they destroy their own society with their website own hands by ripping each other apart.

Every opportunity is to exploit their fellow country men and women. It is a violent and an irrational society. Those that can cheat most are the ones on top.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by bammy777(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
What dey can't do to their own child. God get plenty judgment on judgment day.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by bammy777(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Make pesin try this one for USA... Chi
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by bammy777(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
ibk4luv:

be like say you wan join the people boko haram dey kidnap and Gej no talk abi
. People that thinks like u , ar so ignorant, and dats affecting Naija.
Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wickedness at its peak! Jeez the woman is so heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam by stephenqueen: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Naijavibz1:
This has been trending on twitter through out today..
I sincerly wonder what this child must have done to deserve this inhumane treatment.
After all the whole beating they now took the child for treatment..
Nawa for some African parents o.
http://naijavibz..com/2015/03/child-brutally-beaten-by-parents.html?m=1
Walahi the thunder wey go fire this wicked still dey dance shoki very soon the thunder go fire d mumu woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.