Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Photos!!!!!! Whats Bookies Think About Gej And Gmb!!!pics!! This Was Their Take! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos!!!!!! Whats Bookies Think About Gej And Gmb!!!pics!! This Was Their Take! (565 Views)

Aaaaawww! You Won't Like These President-elect GMB Pics(photos) / Mr Ibu Mocks Gmb(pics) / Nairalanders Who Got More Swagger GEJ Or GMB Pics*** Full Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos!!!!!! Whats Bookies Think About Gej And Gmb!!!pics!! This Was Their Take! by vickylala239: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is Wat bookie's think about the power of incumbency and the x military man!!!
Even with the news paper rating and crowd, they still stand that election is not through social media but by who rig pass!!

for those who Dnt understand Wat does 1.4 and 2.00 mean,they ARE called odds.
The smaller the odd d more that outcome will be.

From below it shows that jona will win while buhari will become second.

Merrybet and nariabet tells us So!!!

I didn't create that before people will say I created that,neither am I the owner of those two betting sites.

You can go to their site click politics and you will surely find it.

Before apc Or Pdp crucify me,personally am not gonna vote for any of them,will b sleeping in my house while they fight their rigging!!!.,killing arrest etc.Afterall they win they don't they will add nothing to my life rather they will better their own life.I gain and lose nothing because I have not smell Pdp money or apc.

Gudluck to those that will cast their votes!!
Also may their gentle soul rest in peace for those that will end their journey on earth.
Happy bail for those that will b arrested.
More money to those that will make money that day n liv to eat it.

Oya make una cast me now!!

Re: Photos!!!!!! Whats Bookies Think About Gej And Gmb!!!pics!! This Was Their Take! by HURUCHI(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin
Re: Photos!!!!!! Whats Bookies Think About Gej And Gmb!!!pics!! This Was Their Take! by ndcide(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
bro, do you advice I put money on that one with 20.0?
Re: Photos!!!!!! Whats Bookies Think About Gej And Gmb!!!pics!! This Was Their Take! by vickylala239: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
ndcide:
bro, do you advice I put money on that one with 20.0?

NEVA u try no body know those Ppl ohh

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2015: We Have Not Endorsed Jonathan- Miyyetti Allah / If Nigerians Change Their Government The 28th, It Will Be A Boost For African / Court Threatens To Jail YDP Officials For Misrepresenting Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.