Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

##What A Sad Story It Was##.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. (2050 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
A certain man found his wife with
another man in his bedroom. Instead of shouting or beating both of them, he just looked at them and went back to the sitting room.
He switched on the Television and
started watching some gospel videos.
The wife and the Boyfriend were in panick. The boyfriend dressed up and came by the sitting room then he said, "Sir am sorry for sleeping with your wife, " Husband "It
happens you can go.." The boyfriend left.
The wife never came out from the bedroom till it was time to sleep. The
husband switched off the Television
and went to sleep in the bedroom. He found her wife seated on the floor crying.The husband never said anything or even asking her.
He just slept on his bed and covered
himself with a blanket. In the
morning when he woke up, he found his wife dead.
The wife committed suicide in the middle of night as her husband was
sleeping. The husband was jailed for
20 years for murder.
**Question:
Who was not fair_?←
1. The husband,
2. The wife or
3. The law_?

Give your reason (s)
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by prevail23(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
its d wife's fault!
y will she cheat on her husband?
and also commit suicide ontop am
i will like to go and ask dat woman some questions dat will make her run mad but I don't have transport money to go to d world she is now grin
abeg who dey reach dat side now? grin make I send u message? grin
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Since this story is hypothetical, please tell us the hypothetical evidence that was found and strong enough to get the hypothetical man charged with hypothetical murder.

Or maybe you just feel like telling hypothetical porkies without covering all your hypothetical bases.

You're the one who's not being fair to us. grin

2 Likes

Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
its d wife's fault!
y will she cheat on her husband?
and also commit suicide ontop am
i will like to go and ask dat woman some questions dat will make her run mad but I don't have transport money to go to d world she is now grin
abeg who dey reach dat side now? grin make I send u message? grin
I think Crackhaus was there last week.. grin ... Just pass any message to him for that side cus he delivers..
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by prevail23(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
I think Crackhaus was there last week.. grin ... Just pass any message to him for that side cus he delivers..
Lols...u get him address?
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by crackhaus: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
I know that you are the hypothetical boyfriend... but why na?
No young girl for your area? grin
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
sad story indeed, thank God it's fake
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
crackhaus:
Since this story is hypothetical, please tell us the hypothetical evidence that was found and strong enough to get the hypothetical man charged with hypothetical murder.

Or maybe you just feel like telling hypothetical porkies without covering all your hypothetical bases.

You're the one who's not being fair to us. grin
As in eh, when I read some of these hypothetical nonsense stories people come up with, I can't help but wonder at the intelligence of the writers.

Like you just pick someone and jail him because his wife died in their house, mschew.

1 Like

Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by 5minsmadness: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
The law wasn't fair.

Anyone with half a brain knows it was the narrator of the story that killed the wife.

1 Like

Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
The story is indeed a true life story... Not in any way hypothetical as lamemted by Crackhaus wink wink

Disappointed @ some guys comments..
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
As in eh, when I read some of these hypothetical nonsense stories people come up with, I can't help but wonder at the intelligence of the writers.

Like you just pick someone and jail him because his wife died in their house, mschew.
You forgot to sight the Suicide in the story.. You should have asked the type of suicide committed whether i will looked away júst like that..
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
crackhaus:

I know that you are the hypothetical boyfriend... but why na?
No young girl for your area? grin
me ke.. Abeg oo shocked .. I no get gf not to talk of marrying.
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
You forgot to sight the Suicide in the story.. You should have asked the type of suicide committed whether i will looked away júst like that..
If only you can elucidate further.

The story already said the man said nor did nothing to her, so what are you saying?
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
If only you can elucidate further.

The story already said the man said nor did nothing to her, so what are you saying?
She committed suicide out of Guilty conscience.. And maybe couldnt bear the shame it will cause her.. Of cus u knw the husband wont gv her that trust she desired again..
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by crackhaus: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:

Habatically grin
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by crackhaus: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
The story is indeed a true life story... Not in any way hypothetical as lamemted by Crackhaus wink wink

Disappointed @ some guys comments..
Don't be disappointed.
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
me ke.. Abeg oo shocked .. I no get gf not to talk of marrying.
Lol, okay o.
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by 5minsmadness: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
She committed suicide out of Guilty conscience.. And maybe couldnt bear the shame it will cause her.. Of cus u knw the husband wont gv her that trust she desired again..
How OLD r u cry
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
So how does this mean her husband should be in jail?
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
So how does this mean her husband should be in jail?
maybe the parents of the dead wasnt pleased with the explanation given by the inlaw.. Why una dey bombered me with question eeh shocked shocked . I no be the man oo.. Shuu
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
maybe the parents of the dead wasnt pleased with the explanation given by the inlaw.. Why una dey bombered me with question eeh shocked shocked . I no be the man oo.. Shuu
Lmao grin.

You are either a kid or just outrageously dumb/ignorant.

No offense.
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

How OLD r u cry
Nelson Mandela was my classmate.. You can count the years.. anu mpama.. sad
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao grin.

You are either a kid or just outrageously dumb/ignorant.

No offense.
Am too big for this shit..
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
Make ogun god of iron strike you dead..

Its either you are a castrated fool or that your brain is burnt..

No offense grin
If only the thing you sent on that errand can actually come anywhere close to me.

Son, seriously try to get some education so you don't keep embarrassing yourself.
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmm...

The law. If it's indeed sucide, the law should not fail both the departed and the accused of proving beyond reasonable doubt the innocence or otherwise of the questionable.

As for the husband...whew! Wth was he cool for? Was he planning a murder anyway?

As for the wife...whew, she offended both man and God. Suicide is the ultimate sin. She could have jejely atoned the man she offended abi ke move outa his life! Wetin this dirty dancing go cause him hand no go reach handle .

1 Like

Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
Am too big for this shit..
Lmao grin grin grin

Why modify your post? You suddenly just realized you are too big after already replying? Get help fast biko.
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
If only the thing you sent on that errand can actually come anywhere close to me.

Son, seriously try to get some education so you don't keep embarrassing yourself.
But my question is this; why do you wanna take the story personal... Does it affect you physically in any way

I never meant does words anyway, blaming it on typographical error.. Am sorr baby!!
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao grin grin grin

Why modify your post? You suddenly just realized you are too big after already replying? Get help fast biko.
Let the fuss slide gal.. It wont create an educative atmosphere here.. ##peace##
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
sisisioge:
Hmmm...

The law. If it's indeed sucide, the law should not fail both the departed and the accused of proving beyond reasonable doubt the innocence or otherwise of the questionable.

As for the husband...whew! Wth was he cool for? Was he planning a murder anyway?

As for the wife...whew, she offended both man and God. Suicide is the ultimate sin. She could have jejely atoned the man she offended abi ke move outa his life! Wetin this dirty dancing go cause him hand no go reach handle .
Positive post so far..
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
I had my first degree as far back as 08.. But my question is this; why do you wanna take the story personal... Does it affect you physically in any way

I never meant does words anyway, blaming it on typographical error.. Am sorr baby!!
I'm not taking it personal, the story doesn't make any sense and you should have known better, we pointed this out and you got upset.

Anyways, I don't let the words here get to me, I often see it as harmless banter so it's cool.cheesy
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by Stancity(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm not taking it personal, the story doesn't make any sense and you should have known better, we pointed this out and you got upset.

Anyways, I don't let the words here get to me, I often see it as harmless banter so it's cool.cheesy
It doesnt make any sense ok fine.. Lets move on!
Re: ##What A Sad Story It Was##.. by freecocoa(f): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stancity:
It doesnt make any sense ok fine.. Lets move on!
I believe we already agreed to that.

(1) (Reply)

Yippie Its My Birthday HBD To Me -happy Birthday To Domopps / Say No To Domestic Violence —d'banj & Falz ( Comic Picture). / My Husband Is Changing!!! Thank You Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.