Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! (1218 Views)

Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / Army Tells Amaechi “parade Has Changed Gear” / Nigerians Open Up To Change: Votes Mohammed Buhari As President - 234 Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari can only face the crowd with Gun in hand , Yes and that was what he did in 1983-85 giving out marching orders with gun in hand .. The tide has changed . Nigerians open ur eyes .. Do you think Buhari deserve to fool you guys by staying away form the presidential debate ?..No excuses rather he only believes with Gun totting Boko harams behind him he can march every Nigerian into order. Now those boko harms boy are well far away somewhere lost and calling on their distant Arab cousins (ISIL) for support . I bet if they can honour such a call . I am quite sure most of you guys are disappointed . What does it take to stand on the podium for just one hour I mean just one solid hour and speak what is in your manifesto ... GMB just fall many APC guys hand sha .

GEJ try small . if not till 2019

Cc,.Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by WisdomFlakes: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Obviously this debate has made you and your ilk nostalgic about your choice of Goodluck, but the only tide that has changed is in your mood bro. Yorubaland is still resolute to send your principal back to Otueke. One debate performance can't/won't undo the disaster that is Goodluck Jonathan.

#NeverAgain.

5 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Obviously this debate has made you and your ilk nostalgic about your choice of Goodluck, but the only tide that has changed is in your mood bro. Yorubaland is still resolute to send your principal back to Otueke. One debate performance can't/won't undo the disaster that is Goodluck Jonathan.

#NeverAgain.

You can rot in hell or go and join Boko Haram that's what folks like are want to do
#ForwardForGoodluckBackwardNever

4 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by WisdomFlakes: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
datone:

You can rot in hell or go and join Boko Haram that's what folks like are want to do

LOL. Enjoy your five-minutes of fame bro. By tomorrow this debate will be old news and your eyes will clear.

3 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
I expect all jonathan votes to go to d winner of d debate Martin Onovo of NCP . Since it is jonathan supporters that are saying that they need debate to know d right person to vote for.
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
a bokoharamic apostle can't rule a united Nigeria and sane Nigerians know better now
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

LOL. Enjoy your five-minutes of fame bro. By tomorrow this debate will be old news and your eyes will clear.

BY THEN U WILL WANKING OFF WITH SOME BOKO BOYS WITH VASELINE SOMEWHERE IN SAMBISA...JUST FORGET 70 VIRGINS ..NA 70 HOT STROKE OF FIRE BALLS GO BURN UR MOUTH .

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by EdCure: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

The charade called debate is not even trending on Twitter.
Stop making stupid people popular.

2 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
datone:
Buhari can only face the crowd with Gun in hand , Yes and that was what he did in 1983-85 giving out marching orders with gun in hand .. The tide has changed . Nigerians open ur eyes .. Do you think Buhari deserve to fool you guys by staying away form the presidential debate ?..No excuses rather he only believes with Gun totting Boko harams behind him he can march every Nigerian into order. Now those boko harms boy are well far away somewhere lost and calling on their distant Arab cousins (ISIL) for support . I bet if they can honour such a call . I am quite sure most of you guys are disappointed . What does it take to stand on the podium for just one hour I mean just one solid hour and speak what is in your manifesto ... GMB just fall many APC guys hand sha .

Cc,.Lalasticlala

If the rigged debate is so important to you why are you still voting Jonathan. why not vote d winner of d debate Engr Martin Onovo of NCP from Imo State.
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
EdCure:

The charade called debate is not even trending on Twitter.

NA BY TWITTER ? NA BY STAYING WITH THE MOVING TRAIN O .

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by WisdomFlakes: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
datone:

NA BY TWITTER ? NA BY STAYING WITH THE MOVING TRAIN O .

GEJ till 2019

Have you climax/cum yet from all that jubilation? Don't stop till you cum, o.k? LOL cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by jamace(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ten suits seeking Buhari's disqualification: https://www.nairaland.com/2205547/10-suits-seeking-buharis-disqualification

Muhammadu Buhari is seeking election with Mohammed Buhari's certificate. That is forgery. He must be disqualified!
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by Firefire(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
datone:

Cc,.Lalasticlala

The many evils of Boohary will hunt him till END of life. angry

1 Like

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by PedroJP(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
JudismphD:
a bokoharamic apostle can't rule a united Nigeria and sane Nigerians know better now

Yesoooo. Instead of that Buharam to rule us, share weapons down South let's fight and die with honor than some useless fools to behead me on no just reason cos of one bad old folk voted in.

2 Likes

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by PedroJP(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Pls ooo, answer me this question. Is Buhari the most competent and eligible among ur folks in APC ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

#NeverAgain.

Everyday your type keep tightnening the noose on your necks and keep increasing the yokes on your backs.

Slavery has always come down to a matter of choice. You can choose to accept it or fight till you very last breath to be free.

Your Southwest region had a temporary relief from Dan Fodios Jihadists with the advent of the British. Fastfoward to the 21st century and your foolishness is driving you to follow a herdsman like blind cattle to the slaughter house.

Osogbo residing Tajudeen
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by Firefire(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
PedroJP:

Yesoooo. Instead of that Buharam to rule us, share weapons down South let's fight and die with honor than some useless fools to behead me on no just reason cos of one bad old folk voted in.

smiley

NO!

We shall never allow Boohary to turn Nigeria to Syria or Sudan... NEVER!
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Have you climax/cum yet from all that jubilation? Don't stop till you cum, o.k? LOL cheesy

Move with the train bro .. all those Boko Boys are no where to be found ... how many U dey hear again.U think say 70 virgins na moi moi ? find one first na make u see the stress . deceiving themselves since 1100 bc say na 70 virgins them dey go hussle for heaven .. if heaven get 70 virgin sef to give out. U think say boko haram go get share for where AlQaeda and ISIL dem dey ?
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Move with the moving train bro .. all those Boko Boys are no where to be found ... how many U dey hear again.U think say 70 virgins na moi moi ? find one first na make u see the stress . deceiving themselves since 1100 bc say na 70 virgins them dey go hussle for heaven .. if heaven get 70 virgin sef to give out. U think say boko haram go get share for where AlQaeda and ISIL dem dey ?

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by otukpo(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
GEJ all the way.
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by EcoTerror: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

#NeverAgain.
can you kindly STFU, I'm a yoruba man and I'm voting for GEJ. We are too sophisticated to be led by Tinubu or a man without Certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
can you kindly STFU, I'm a yoruba man and I'm voting for GEJ. We are too sophisticated to be led by Tinubu or a man without Certificate.

TELL THEM THE KOKO.
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ till Buhari come back and complete the debate he just missed while he was liasing with Shekau in sambisa

Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by change9ja(f): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
datone:

because he's not voting ur man doesn't mean u should rain curses on him
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Obviously this debate has made you and your ilk nostalgic about your choice of Goodluck, but the only tide that has changed is in your mood bro. Yorubaland[b][/b] is still resolute to send your principal back to Otueke. One debate performance can't/won't undo the disaster that is Goodluck Jonathan.

#NeverAgain.

Bro, please talk for yourself. Not all Yorubas will be voting for GMB!
Re: The Tide Has Changed . Nigerians Open Ur Eyes !!!! by datone: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

GEJ till Buhari come back and debate . If he like make he bring shekau come and his Boko boys come

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply - GEJ / GRAPHIC PICS: Unknown Gunmen Kill INEC Officials in APC Stronghold (Gombe State) / My Dad Refuses To Accept Gej's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.