Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote (716 Views)

A Piece Of My Mind To My Country Men / Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar / To My Fellow Country Men And Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
With 6 days to Election
#BeforeYouCastYourVote
Remember Gej allowed over 13,000 Nigerians to die before acting
#BeforeYouCastYourVote
Remember it took Gej 18 days to accept chibokgirls were missing
@el_bonga
#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember that it is
only in Nigeria that 20 people will die looking for
jobs that's not even guaranteed. #NIS scam

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
K
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
@tfabs03: #BeforeYouCastYourVote check what
the exchange rate is compared to what it was
before #GEJ”
@MurtalaIbin. #BeforeYouCastYourVote. Remember 3.3m Nigerians are IDPs in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
@tfabs03: #BeforeYouCastYourVote make up
your mind never again to allow mediocrity in
Nigerian governance”
View conversation ·
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
@murtalaIbin. #BeforeYouCastYourVote. I urge u to think of suffering of the BuniYadi n chibok parents
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by mifavour(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Just stfu

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by chamboy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
#beforeyoucastyourvote remember light no dey ur house
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by mrnuur(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
#beforeyoucastyouvote remember the years you spent in school due to ASUU strike
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
mrnuur:
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by faizona(f): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
#beforeyoucastyourvote don't forget how some persons are forcing us to take what we rejected 3 times.
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by faizona(f): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
chamboy:
#beforeyoucastyourvote remember light no dey ur house

I have light Sir.
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
: #beforeyoucastyourvote
1. NNPC Scam.
2. Potiskum cattle market attack in which over 300 people are killed.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of NEPA.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills.
15. ASUU & ASUP Strike.
16. Healthworkers Strike.
17. Burning and demolishion of Baga.
18. Stella Oduah's Aviation Scam.
20. Kerosene subsidy.
21. Missing of Chibok girls.
22. National Assembly tragedy.
23. ALBANY's murder in Zaria.
24. SHAYKH DAHIRU and Buhari's attacks in Kaduna.
25. Kano Juma'a Masjid attack.
26. And more-------
* They Didn't Raise N21Billion for Ebola;
* They Didn't Raise N21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
* They didn't raise N21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram;
* They Didn't raise N21Billion for flood Victims;
* They Didn't raise N21 Billion for Boko Haram Victims;
* They Didn't raise N21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease;
* They didn't raise N21Billion for the homeless O.
BUT they all gathered to raise N21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
* NO WAY!
**NOT AGAIN!
*** ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Boland(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Relax bro, GMB is winning...

GMB till Otueke becomes New York...lol...

1 Like

Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
I like this. i'll be participating soon.
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by PedroJP(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Before u cast ur vote, check if GEJ's administration has been given a fair ground to perfom in order to weigh him. Check if some folks are trying in one way or the other to deceive us. Ask urself if u are being deceived. Why same person who caused us bloodshed. Is ur vote for Buhari a curse to urself and ur nation ? With the trend insurgents across the world are operating now, will it b safe to vote in one who share ideology with them

1 Like

Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by PedroJP(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
faizona:
#beforeyoucastyourvote don't forget how some persons are forcing us to take what we rejected 3 times.

Forcing n deceiving at the same time but we sharp pass them.
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
110,000,000 Nigerians live in
extreme poverty; they cant afford N200 to feed
themselves daily
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
#beforeyoucastyourvote please note that we have a market woman as our first lady and that even the office of the first lady needs change
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
#beforeyoucastyourvote please note that late President Yar’adua reduced the pump price of petrol. But who removed the Fuel Subsidy and increased fuel price without having a pity on poor Nigerians? JONATHAN
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by faizona(f): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
PedroJP:

Forcing n deceiving at the same time but we sharp pass them.

I dey telz u...in fact GEJ till 2019
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
: #BeforeYouCastYourVotes REMEMBER: the chibokgirls
Re: Fellow Country Men and Women #beforeyoucastyourvote by mifavour(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
mrnuur:

wetin concern illiterate concern school... Buhari would let u stay at home for 3 years in the name of strike.

(1) (Reply)

APC Members Planning A Coup_ PDP / I Know What Will Happen After The 2015 Elections. / I No Fit Laugh A Beg... #picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.