Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Experience With Paykobo.com - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Paykobo.com (23072 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by nybol(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Also bought mtn and Etisalat Data yesterday and got both. The prices were also the cheapest I've gotten so far
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Dyt(f): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Paykobo got a newest customer

After 10mins I will know
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by cee001(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Currently using the 1gb I bought from them..
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Demaejy:

When I wanted to make payment with my debit Master Card, I was told to have One time Password ( OTP) ... Now, I would prefer bank transfer. Please gimme ur account details and how to inform you after transfer. Gracias

The one time transfer you need to register your atm card on an ATM that enables your card to be connected with your mobile number and it would enable you to use your card on all interswitch channels online,

How can I register for the Safetoken service on the ATM?
To register for the service, follow the prompt
Go to the nearest ATM, and insert your ATM card input your 4-digit pin and press enter select your bank account type eggs Savings or Current
Select the‘ Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
select pay Bills
’from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
selects others ’for the bill payment menu option list
Enter‘322222”as the Biller Code
Enter your phone Number as the customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed
’You will get a display“Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N1
DO NOT edit the amount to be paid
Click on“Pay amount due
”You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Elxandre(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Really disappointed, I used my keystone bank MasterCard and it brought back a transfer failed reply.
Tried my sister's GTB MasterCard, same thing.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by cee001(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Elxandre:
Really disappointed, I used my keystone bank MasterCard and it brought back a transfer failed reply.
I used money transfer. Through my bank's app. Easy and sttaightforward. I guess som1 here had d same issue but was later resolved... paykobo pls come and answer these complaints and questions
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2015
zenith4biz:

Please paykobo you need to have a watsapp number for better communication people are not interested in calling any customer care.
If possible develop application for easy access to your page. If you have an android application I would just load the application and buy what I need instead of logging to your website
Thanks

Hello Zenith, We thank very much for such a wonderful suggestion. Yes, we will implement watsapp communication very soon. If people use it, and it's convenient, why not? However, the experience we deliver must also be consistent with our value to you. About the android app, another great suggestion, however that's not a question if but when. and the When will be be as soon as it's ready for you. Be rest assured we will do everything we can to continue to improve on your user experience. This is our promise to you.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Paykobo, your data delivery takes a lot of time.

We agree with you 101%. It's a shame, we've worked very hard for so long, yet starting out we missed one of the most important aspect of our key value proposition to you, but like my boss would say, if we don't start from somewhere, we will never get anywhere. But I should add that, in the last 24hours, we've improved by almost 300%. And because of our over 9years experience dealing with scalability issues, I can guarantee you. The end is near. For now, in the last 24%, over: 75% eCharge was done within 10mins, and this is still not good enough. But we will keep improving, until this factor is eliminated. Guaranteed!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:29am On Mar 28, 2015
9Ace:
I placed an order for 260MB Etisalat data to test the integrity of the paykobo platform few minutes ago and my data was delivered within the minute of payment.
I am impressed. I will definitely spread the word...

In the Legendary words of 2baba, We say: Thank you, Merci beaucoup, Obrigado, Gracias Dankeso, Merdafel Asantte-sana, Ngatenga, Siyabonga We love you, Thank you. The only reason for our existence is the words you've spoken, and the road might be long, hard and tough, but we will continue with everything we've not only to maintain the standard you have experienced, but to continue to find better ways to improve it. Once again, Thank you! And please, Spread it, let them know!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Fmdipo:
Paykobo Pls drop your whatsapp number

Soon. Thank you Fmdipo. Soon, For most companies, it's simply a phone and a typist, for us, it's a customer experience that must be consistent with our value to you, so, please very soon..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:44am On Mar 28, 2015
habibboi:

please how do i check mtn data balance? I just bought it for someone this morning and we don't know if it has been delivered to the account or not.

Hello Habibboi, Thank you for choosing Paykobo.com, as already advised by aldotun, it's: *461*7, but am positive as a special Paykobo Customer you also got our SMS alert.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:48am On Mar 28, 2015
mazado:
Paykobo may not be fast, but so far so good, I believe that they are good. I speak from my experience, though. Guys keep improving! (Gomizdo)

ujahboy:
I hv tested paykobo. I tel u d truth i love their service, if they keep it up i wil recommend all my frnds and family also to them. Nix concept paykobo

In the Legendary words of 2baba, We say: Thank you, Merci beaucoup, Obrigado, Gracias Dankeso, Merdafel Asantte-sana, Ngatenga, Siyabonga We love you, Thank you
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:54am On Mar 28, 2015
stardragon:
Paykobo, where u go hide??
Tooo much questions makes paykobo to hide!!

Bros, you don buy ya own?....No dull yaself o!... Save money o... In last one week, you wan make I yarn you how much we don save all our customers, if to say them buy directly from network?... Use ya money for other things jare.. make you do wetin? Pay KOBO! www.paykobo.com
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 6:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Wittylens:
I TRIED PAYKOBO THIS AFTERNOON AND I AM IMPRESSED. BOUGHT 1GB ETISALAT DATA. THATS WHAT AM CURRENTLY USING ON MY PC.
NOTE : IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ORDER WITHIN 1HOUR OF PAYMENT , CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE. THEY WILL CREDIT YOU WITH DATA IMMEDIATELY.
THATS WHAT I DID

@ Wittylens, In the Legendary words of 2baba, We say: Thank you, Merci beaucoup, Obrigado, Gracias Dankeso, Merdafel Asantte-sana, Ngatenga, Siyabonga We love you, Thank you. But no more 1hour o...lai lai, unless maybe Network issh...Next time you order, you go see now!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 6:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
Bro I see glo 100mb for #25

Yes o!.. One Time testing Plan, per Account o...!...Thank you.

nybol:
Also bought mtn and Etisalat Data yesterday and got both. The prices were also the cheapest I've gotten so far

Yes o!.. #PaykoboCheapest! #PaykoboConsistent #PaykoboReliable #Paykobonybol!...

Dyt:
Paykobo got a newest customer
After 10mins I will know
cheesy cheesy

We welcome the Great Dyt!... Remember, like sterling bank will say, we are a one customer Company, and without Dyt, there ain't no Paykobo. Thank you, and we are sure you'll have the best experience yet!... and it gets better, and better and better!

cee001:
Currently using the 1gb I bought from them..

Yup. Use it, enjoy it, experience it! Thank you cee001, We appreciate you!, not only for patronizing us, but primarily for giving us the opportunity to serve you!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Elxandre:

Bank Error, Interswitch Network, Connectivity.( Our Interswitch WebPay payment gateway is synonymous to the ATM, only now it's Mobile and you provide connectivity). These are some of the reasons, you've had this error. It's an evolution bound to happen, someway, somehow, every-how, our payment system must improve in Nigeria. We've had excellent suggestions from this forum and Customers through our Call center on 012793388. And we intend to introduce the Wallet Account System as suggested. But right now, you can try again or simply use the bank deposit Option.

cee001:
I used money transfer. Through my bank's app. Easy and sttaightforward. I guess som1 here had d same issue but was later resolved... paykobo pls come and answer these complaints and questions

The Issues are a bit different, other customers got debited, but this customer simply had a failed transaction, and not debited. Excellent Choice with the money transfer app.

Overall. We want to especially thank everyone who's given us the opportunity to serve them, our walk is still long, but the journey of a thousand mile, starts with one step. Remember, we are more than data. We've been retailing since 2005. And actually served over 25,000 Customers, Between 2007-2010 done over 12,000 Cash on Deliveries with physical locations back then in Lagos, Abuja, Ilorin, Abeokuta, Ibadan and PHC, We're the innovators of Paykobo Universal Huawei Modem which software was customised with all the GSM network Data Plans and Configurations (Previously SSM Modem), which is sold even till date in retail shops like Slot, and Our plaform Currently Carries over 12,000 Products, some delivered Same next day, but most others within 3-5 working Days!... Use us, experience us, be with us. We are here to serve you. Paykobo, Expert Service, Unbeatable Price.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by xmileeasy: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Paykobo to save naira.I bought data for my sweetheart,cousin and myself using paykobo.Just imagine the extra cost to be incurred buying from service providers.Delivery time is good but it can be better.Planning on making use of other services on paykobo.Paykobo rocks,keep up the good work.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
I have been trying to buy data from paykobo but I could not. Problem of old sponsor of data share. Pls guys who can help me on how to easily remove old etisalat data share sponsor? Even when I called the old sponsor to remove my number from his list. He gave me assurance that he has done it, still paykobo said they could not credit my line because of same problem.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Do you still have extra data from your old sponsor?
EUGENE4GOO:
I have been trying to buy data from paykobo but I could not. Problem of old sponsor of data share. Pls guys who can help me on how to easily remove old etisalat data share sponsor? Even when I called the old sponsor to remove my number from his list. He gave me assurance that he has done it, still paykobo said they could not credit my line because of same problem.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2015
zenith4biz:

The one time transfer you need to register your atm card on an ATM that enables your card to be connected with your mobile number and it would enable you to use your card on all interswitch channels online,

How can I register for the Safetoken service on the ATM?
To register for the service, follow the prompt
Go to the nearest ATM, and insert your ATM card input your 4-digit pin and press enter select your bank account type eggs Savings or Current
Select the‘ Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
select pay Bills
’from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
selects others ’for the bill payment menu option list
Enter‘322222”as the Biller Code
Enter your phone Number as the customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed
’You will get a display“Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N1
DO NOT edit the amount to be paid
Click on“Pay amount due
”You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful
Thank you... After the registration on ATM, can I do the transaction on my phone ? Is there any particular browser to use?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
paykobo:

Bros, you don buy ya own?....No dull yaself o!... Save money o... In last one week, you wan make I yarn you how much we don save all our customers, if to say them buy directly from network?... Use ya money for other things jare.. make you do wetin? Pay KOBO! www.paykobo.com
i fit use mtn credit buy my own??
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by rexfada(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2015
paykobo:

Thank you very much. Our Contact Center line is: 012793388. Email: hello@paykobo.com , tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo . SMS: 08027447846, 08035565245, 08058719988

Since Nigerians are giving you positive reviews it simply means you guys are credible, so I can deal with you.
Do you accept credit transfer? As in can I transfer credit to your phone to buy the data? If yes pls what number (mtn) do I transfer to?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
zenith4biz:
Do you still have extra data from your old sponsor?
No. It doesn't show sponsors number again
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Demaejy:

Thank you... After the registration on ATM, can I do the transaction on my phone ? Is there any particular browser to use?

After the registration you are good to go.
Use Ucbrowser not Ucmini ow
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

No. It doesn't show sponsors number again

You should be able to get new data from another sponsor with that, my etisalat line does not show sponsor number again when I bought the data from them
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by CaptainAmerica: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
nice smiley
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by luckaz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
pls paykobo include AIRTEL

Becos only airtel has 3G ntwork in my place in yenagoa

thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Hollawaley(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
aldotun:

I have been credited with my 1GB Data, so I can verify that it is legit and people can patronize them.

Thanks,

Somehow we will get there as a nation!!!
how do i stop auto roll over
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
zenith4biz:

You should be able to get new data from another sponsor with that, my etisalat line does not show sponsor number again when I bought the data from them
I don't know may be They don't want to credit my line. I paid for the testing one of #25 for 100mb.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by mashnino(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
come i am about to buy ooo...i dnt want them to take my money ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN To End Blackberry Services In Nigeria On January 27 / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Best Collection Of Nokia Themes, Games & Applications Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.