Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 (2420 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by Chinonsoibeh(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Toady, we will show you how to browse the web using MTN BIS.
NB:-Updated version as at 01-03-2015.
For some time, MTN BIS has been confirmed to work on various mobile devices including PC. Which you can enjoy using a special software known as Simple Server and Open VPN.
The MTN BIS runs flawlessly with Simple Server on PC and Android, as long you subscribe to a blackberry plan, i prefer the MTN Daily BIS as it is unlimited with Simple Server.
Steps to setup Simple Server working on PC?
*.Download the simple server app here...... Continue reading http://koboforum.com/latest-tech-info/how-to-browse-with-mtn-bis-on-android-and-pc-for-free-march-2015/

1 Share

Re: How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by gbodimowo(m): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2015
I can't get a response from MTN when I subscribed this morning what's going on
Re: How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by ITbomb(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2015
gbodimowo:
I can't get a response from MTN when I subscribed this morning what's going on
Call customer care and tell them that your bis tweak is not working
Re: How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by Warlord3000(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2015
ITbomb:

Hahaha... Lwkmd cheesy

Fair advice... In fact give them the details and procedure full sef smiley
Re: How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by reaky(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Warlord3000:

Hahaha... Lwkmd cheesy

Fair advice... In fact give them the details and procedure full sef smiley

Don't be surprised he will as advised
Re: How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by philfearon(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2015
ITbomb:

Epic!!
Re: How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lmao. Bastards.
Re: How To Browse With MTN BIS On Android And PC For Free: March 2015 by Lavishlee: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is your Mac running slower than usual? Prolonged use can lead to extra files and settings bloat that will slow down the performance of the computer. Follow this guide for a wide variety of tips and tricks, including removing unnecessary files, disabling startup programs, upgrading your hardware, and reinstalling your copy of Mac OS X.
follow this link to fix it with pictures
http://kevinsdailys..com/2015/03/how-to-speed-up-your-mac.html

(1) (Reply)

Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! / How To Become A Data Reseller (mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel) ??? / Is It A Good Idea To Charge Your Powerbank With Your Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.