Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine (37598 Views)

I Need Advice On Career Change From Medicine To Management Consulting / Why Is Medicine Unattractive In Nigeria? / How Lucrative Is Dentistry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
idu1:

You don't ve sense.

Leave this place and go and be hating your ponzi.. ..

People that study dentistry are not smart lol

What about medical laboratory scientist, pharmacist, nurses they are not smart too because they didn't study medicine?

Lol

Medical laboratory scientist, pharmacist and nurses are more important than dentist. I for one do scaling and polishing perfectly and can do tooth extraction except the complex ones like the last molars yet I am not and can never be a dentist because I hate d course though I have the brain to do medicine or dentistry.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by oceandive: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Medical laboratory scientist, pharmacist and nurses are more important than dentist. I for one do scaling and polishing perfectly and can do tooth extraction except the complex ones like the last molars yet I am not and can never be a dentist because I hate d course though I have the brain to do medicine or dentistry.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Dis Mr. Ponzi Hater is so dull,, I'm sure he is one of dose frustrated people ready to jump into d lagoon any time soon,, empty barrel makes d loudest noise... Instead of u to learn and broaden ur knowledge horizon on dis thread, so dat u will make right decisions for ur children so dat dey won't fail in life d way u ve failed, u are busy making noise here... Okay continue making noise while d dentists Continue making dere money .... I hope u won't have d cause to beg for ur life in front of a dentist........useless human being

2 Likes

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2017
oceandive:

Dis Mr. Ponzi Hater is so dull,, I'm sure he is one of dose frustrated people ready to jump into d lagoon any time soon,, empty barrel makes d loudest noise... Instead of u to learn and broaden ur knowledge horizon on dis thread, so dat u will make right decisions for ur children so dat dey won't fail in life d way u ve failed, u are busy making noise here... Okay continue making noise while d dentists Continue making dere money .... I hope u won't have d cause to beg for ur life in front of a dentist........useless human being

My friend go and sleep. None of my child will be a dentist excepts it's d childs choice. If I must choose MBBS all the way, they are the real life savers. I am smart and can study any course I wanted to. I noticed most doctors are usually proud for nothing, once they wear their white coat the world is finished. Such rubbish.
Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2017
JummyForReal:

Haba Mr ponzihater ...you said a dental surgeon cannot do the work of neurologist, nephrologists for dialysis, pathologist, and you also said government cannot employ dental surgeon to run MOPD and they cannot do residency in those specialties. on the other hand you said those that read medicine cannot run oral pathology, periodontics , oral medicine, prosthodontics, and oral and maxillofacial clinics. Going by that, one can infer that no one is a superior and therefore no one is a super Doctor but expert in their various specialties. you also said dental doctor earn the same salary or more money than their medical counterpart. I think that makes dentistry more superb and more encouraging. You now claimed that those that are in cardiology, dialysis, MOPD, neurology etc earn more respect prestige than those that read dentistry. I think their is no basis for that. if I have neurological problem and I m treated by a neurologist, My respect goes to him. also if I have maxillofacial problem and I m treated by a dental surgeon, My respect goes to him. I think that is how we should look at it. with due respect Mr ponzi hater, No one is superior. And both of them are doctors. But the truth is that medicine is more popular than dentistry worldwide and this has contributed to it competitiveness when looking for admission go study medicine. but most people ,I believe, are not aware of dentistry. few that know about it think dentistry is all about teeth which is not.
I may want to conclude from the facts on ground that dentistry is better, with due and much respect to those other specialties. this is because there is nothing that those that read medicine enjoy that dental surgeon don't enjoy. salary, prestige, respect and same opportunity to head any medical posts, hospitals and also to attain any medical peak as consultant and professor with same salaries and allowances. Mr ponzihater ,it's obvious that dental surgeon can make more and more money than their medical counterparts.
I enjoyed your criticism and argument against dentistry. eventhough, the argument has shown more beautiful and sweet parts of dentistry. intact anybody that stumbles on this thread will now like dentistry The more.
smiley

this Is So Well thought out. Precise, Elegant! amazing!

2 Likes

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Op dentistry is a very boring course in most cases. Its obvious many Dentist here want u to fall in the ditch they have fallen. Many end up deceiving their neighbours to be MBBS doctors. Though the older dentists are quite more disciplined, they acknowledge that they are Dentists, the younger ones mostly the students have not come to terms with the uninspiring nature of their course. If u must be a Doctor hit bulls eye, study MBBS and make ur parents proud. If u don't have d type of brain I have fill in Dentistry and manage life. At least it should be able to put food on ur table. Though Doctors and dentist are generally broke these days. Imagine a 4years post graduation medical doctors flying bike with me. SMH. In fact don't study for money, study what you love, there are no better courses in the end only Noblier ones, like Medicine and Surgery is one.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Mikolion87(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2017
@ Mr Hater, It's a shame that after all these rantings and lies against dentists(saying one was arrested for claiming to be medical doctor,which I've investigated and searched all news sources and found to be FALSE), you've still not succeeded in stripping dentists of their 'Doctor' title or reducing their salary as medical doctors. You have instead shown how very jealous you are that these dental/maxillofacial surgeons are getting such attention, probably because you couldn't study the course. You've instead succeeded in making people more aware of what dentistry entails (Medicine plus Dental surgery)..

You can now continue to wallow in self pity and hatred of never ever being able to go to the medical school let alone being a Doctor. The OP knows better now.

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by idu1(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2017
DrSuleiman100:

for you to know that dentistry no be joke, take a look at this
How paying is dental therapy?

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
idu1:
Doctors, dentist and most health professionals are generally poor.
Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2017
idu1:
My bro dentistry is a money spinner ?..
But the thing is we pray everyday that God help us.. If God pave way for you,, you are done for.

Overall,, dentistry in itself is a money making machine..

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Leader26:
My bro dentistry is a money spinner ?..
But the thing is we pray everyday that God help us.. If God pave way for you,, you are done for.

Overall,, dentistry in itself is a money making machine..

Lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 12:12am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Mikolion87 post=55471058] I doubt if you're a medical student, because if you are, you'll never segregate against someone you hustled together with in the medical school, writing MBBS exams with, just because his degree is BDS. And you cannot compare a nurse with a dentist, because unlike dentists, they do not write MBBS exams let alone BDS.. The introduction of medicine and surgery to the dental curriculum Even in western countries, a dental student also does medicine & surg as part of his course. But does a medical student take dental courses? No! I don't know where d "so called medical doctor" above u quoted, have a 30% knowledge of dentistry, but a dentist a good knowledge of medicine but not to d level of a medical dr whose course it is. Pple just make blind arguments. A dentist and a medical dr both diagnose, treat and manage their patients and also refer. A med dr doesn't know anything in dentistry all over d world, so i don't know where their all-knowing comes from.

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 2:08am On May 02, 2017
aluko360:
medicine(o & g, family medicine, paediatrics, surgery, orthopaedics and the likes) is more lucrative in Naija compared to dentistry. A visit to any of these departments on their clinic days will butress my point.

Less attention is given to oral care in Naija except in exceptional cases where patients have no choice..

I have seen people who have not done basic S&P (scaling and polishing) in years and this procedure cost less than 3k in govt owned hospitals.

So dear OP, the choice is yours.

Is it only scaling and polishing that a dentist does? Ignorance is the biggest disease. Even the scaling and polishing cost up to N10,000 in a private dental clinic in Lagos. Nigerians have a lot of oral and maxillofacial diseases. The problem is that treatment is costly just like in Western world. So, they tend to apply all the herbal remedies. They only come to hospitals where it is too late. Also, there are few dentists in Nigeria. So, many don't even know what dentist does. apart pulling teeth. So, if they have oral and maxillofacial tumors and cancers,as well as uncountable diseases that affect oral and maxillofacial region, they rush to government hospital or even a private hospital which will then refer them to go and see dentists in government hospitals.

Therefore, oral diseases abound in our communities in a greater number, but these people cannot afford dental treatment cos most of the time dental treatments are expensive. I have seen many of them in the villages. So, u are ignorant if only what u know a dentist does, is scaling and polishing. If a private dental clinic is not making it in Nigeria, why do i see vacancies in Onitsha, Owerri and Lagos and other places posted by a medical doctor in one of the threads here looking for fresh dental graduates. At least, for now in Nigeria, dentists are less. so, there will always be jobs for dentists. Even that of Onitsha and Owerri pay N100,000 for a fresh dental graduate with accommodation. It is d same as that of medical doctors that he posted. The guy is a medical doctor.

Was it not recently that a medical doctor was complaining that there are not jobs in Nigeria for medical doctors again, giving reasons that more doctors are being produced and government is no longer building more hospitals that can employ them. He even stated that a newly graduated medical doctor is just a novice in the profession and needs to further hone his skills in a government hospital, without which he will not be proficient on the job. One mission hospital (a very big hospital established in the 1960s) in Abakaliki pay medical doctors N70,000 to N80,000 for fresh graduates, and many will apply for the jobs, yet few will be taken.

Therefore, it's untrue to state that oral and maxillofacial diseases are few in Nigeria, and also to erroneously say that dentists don't save lives. My cousin died of toothache. We told her to go and pull the particular tooth out. She refused. She said that she was told that if she removed it, she would continue removing the other teeth. And this is also the mindset of most Nigerians. That's why most of them in the rural areas and even in the cities (the educated but ignorant ones just as we have them here spewing trash) will continue to die of preventable dental diseases. So, the thing got worse. I warned her: go and see a dentist. She refused again. One night, we received a msg that the sickness got worse and that she had been taken to a dental clinic. In the morning, the dentist referred her to a teaching hospital where he works. A day after the referral, she died. She is my cousin. They said that it spread from the tooth to the heart, and she couldn't breathe very well, that all their efforts to revive her proved abortive. The dentists and other medical doctors in the teaching hospital started blaming us why she was brought late. That's where public health dentistry comes into place. The rural dwellers must be educated about oral diseases. Even the city dwellers since 90% of them think that a dentist job is just scaling and polishing. This will go a long way in nipping in the bud, preventable dental diseases that are on the increase in our rural communities nowadays.

Furthermore, last year, our neighbour (a lady) started having swollen jaw and she couldn't do her work 'cos of that. I have told her to go and see a dentist, but she said that she had no money. she resorted to herbal remedies as well as "chemists". I told her to go to hospital for a proper check-up that prevention is cure. If tomorrow it turns to oral cancer, will she blame me? So, i don't believe the saying that Nigerians have few oral and maxillofacial diseases. Rather, it is on the increase. Go to Sokoto and see what cancrum oris (NOMA) is destroying (eating and tearing away the flesh) the cheeks and face of people there. What of facial trauma and so many dental diseases in Nigeria today, and somebody will tell me it's only scaling and polishing that a dentist does. And i know vividly that a medical doctor lacks or has no knowledge in dentistry. U can quote me anywhere. Even if a dentist is not a medical doctor, a medical doctor is also not a dentist either and can never do a dentist's job. Therefore, the two professions are colleagues and no one is superior to the other.

Like in the case of my cousin, a dental disease affects not just the teeth, mouth or the maxillofacial areas, but the general health and well-being of the individual. So, let's stop being ignorant.

As for SGTPONZIHATER, he is a liar. No dentist ever told him anything. That's how he told lies in one of the threads about dentistry, and i brought superior arguments and he ran away. HE IS IRREDEEMABLE. Even in Ghana, Medicine and Dentistry are regulated by the same body. The practice is not peculiar to Nigeria. Even in Pakistan, if u complete ur fellowship either in medicine or dentistry, it's still that same suffix that will be added to ur name (FPCPS - fellowship of Pakistan College of Physicians and Surgeons). Also, in South Africa, a general pathologist and oral pathologist will have the same suffix - FCPATH: Fellow College of Pathologists of South Africa. Even in Britain, a consultant dentist will have FFDRCS (fellow, faculty of dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons) or FDSRCS (fellow in Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons) while a medical doctor who trained in surgery will FRCS (fellow, Royal College of Surgeons). Is it not the same Royal College of Surgeons?

As regards whether there is General medical council or General dental council in Britain, a country van decide how to do their own. Afterall some countries still have the one body controlling the two professions. So, it is not peculiar to Nigeria. Also, it is not only a dentist that is addressed as a mister (MR) in Britain or some European countries. All surgeons are addressed by that title. So, if u graduated in medicine, u will be called a doctor there, but once u specialize in surgery (like orthopedic, ENT, O and G, Plastic, etc), u will henceforth be addressed as a mister. And cos dentistry, from the beginning is an aspect of surgery, dentists bear the title "MR" from the beginning. It is cos surgery and by extension dentistry were practised by barber surgeons in the beginning before dentistry became a formal study and surgery was integrated into medicine as medicine and surgery. Otherwise in the beginning, a medical doctor only studied medicine and surgery was not part of his course. So, things changed over time.

Educated people have to reason rationally and not ignorantly.

9 Likes

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 6:34am On May 02, 2017
Mandeyy:

Is it only scaling and polishing that a dentist does? Ignorance is the biggest disease. Even the scaling and polishing cost up to N10,000 in a private dental clinic in Lagos. Nigerians have a lot of oral and maxillofacial diseases. The problem is that treatment is costly just like in Western world. So, they tend to apply all the herbal remedies. They only come to hospitals where it is too late. Also, there are few dentists in Nigeria. So, many don't even know what dentist does. apart pulling teeth. So, if they have oral and maxillofacial tumors and cancers,as well as uncountable diseases that affect oral and maxillofacial region, they rush to government hospital or even a private hospital which will then refer them to go and see dentists in government hospitals.

Therefore, oral diseases abound in our communities in a greater number, but these people cannot afford dental treatment cos most of the time dental treatments are expensive. I have seen many of them in the villages. So, u are ignorant if only what u know a dentist does, is scaling and polishing. If a private dental clinic is not making it in Nigeria, why do i see vacancies in Onitsha, Owerri and Lagos and other places posted by a medical doctor in one of the threads here looking for fresh dental graduates. At least, for now in Nigeria, dentists are less. so, there will always be jobs for dentists. Even that of Onitsha and Owerri pay N100,000 for a fresh dental graduate with accommodation. It is d same as that of medical doctors that he posted. The guy is a medical doctor.

Was it not recently that a medical doctor was complaining that there are not jobs in Nigeria for medical doctors again, giving reasons that more doctors are being produced and government is no longer building more hospitals that can employ them. He even stated that a newly graduated medical doctor is just a novice in the profession and needs to further hone his skills in a government hospital, without which he will not be proficient on the job. One mission hospital (a very big hospital established in the 1960s) in Abakaliki pay medical doctors N70,000 to N80,000 for fresh graduates, and many will apply for the jobs, yet few will be taken.

Therefore, it's untrue to state that oral and maxillofacial diseases are few in Nigeria, and also to erroneously say that dentists don't save lives. My cousin died of toothache. We told her to go and pull the particular tooth out. She refused. She said that she was told that if she removed it, she would continue removing the other teeth. And this is also the mindset of most Nigerians. That's why most of them in the rural areas and even in the cities (the educated but ignorant ones just as we have them here spewing trash) will continue to die of preventable dental diseases. So, the thing got worse. I warned her: go and see a dentist. She refused again. One night, we received a msg that the sickness got worse and that she had been taken to a dental clinic. In the morning, the dentist referred her to a teaching hospital where he works. A day after the referral, she died. She is my cousin. They said that it spread from the tooth to the heart, and she couldn't breathe very well, that all their efforts to revive her proved abortive. The dentists and other medical doctors in the teaching hospital started blaming us why she was brought late. That's where public health dentistry comes into place. The rural dwellers must be educated about oral diseases. Even the city dwellers since 90% of them think that a dentist job is just scaling and polishing. This will go a long way in nipping in the bud, preventable dental diseases that are on the increase in our rural communities nowadays.

Furthermore, last year, our neighbour (a lady) started having swollen jaw and she couldn't do her work 'cos of that. I have told her to go and see a dentist, but she said that she had no money. she resorted to herbal remedies as well as "chemists". I told her to go to hospital for a proper check-up that prevention is cure. If tomorrow it turns to oral cancer, will she blame me? So, i don't believe the saying that Nigerians have few oral and maxillofacial diseases. Rather, it is on the increase. Go to Sokoto and see what cancrum oris (NOMA) is destroying (eating and tearing away the flesh) the cheeks and face of people there. What of facial trauma and so many dental diseases in Nigeria today, and somebody will tell me it's only scaling and polishing that a dentist does. And i know vividly that a medical doctor lacks or has no knowledge in dentistry. U can quote me anywhere. Even if a dentist is not a medical doctor, a medical doctor is also not a dentist either and can never do a dentist's job. Therefore, the two professions are colleagues and no one is superior to the other.

Like in the case of my cousin, a dental disease affects not just the teeth, mouth or the maxillofacial areas, but the general health and well-being of the individual. So, let's stop being ignorant.

As for SGTPONZIHATER, he is a liar. No dentist ever told him anything. That's how he told lies in one of the threads about dentistry, and i brought superior arguments and he ran away. HE IS IRREDEEMABLE. Even in Ghana, Medicine and Dentistry are regulated by the same body. The practice is not peculiar to Nigeria. Even in Pakistan, if u complete ur fellowship either in medicine or dentistry, it's still that same suffix that will be added to ur name (FPCPS - fellowship of Pakistan College of Physicians and Surgeons). Also, in South Africa, a general pathologist and oral pathologist will have the same suffix - FCPATH: Fellow College of Pathologists of South Africa. Even in Britain, a consultant dentist will have FFDRCS (fellow, faculty of dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons) or FDSRCS (fellow in Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons) while a medical doctor who trained in surgery will FRCS (fellow, Royal College of Surgeons). Is it not the same Royal College of Surgeons?

As regards whether there is General medical council or General dental council in Britain, a country van decide how to do their own. Afterall some countries still have the one body controlling the two professions. So, it is not peculiar to Nigeria. Also, it is not only a dentist that is addressed as a mister (MR) in Britain or some European countries. All surgeons are addressed by that title. So, if u graduated in medicine, u will be called a doctor there, but once u specialize in surgery (like orthopedic, ENT, O and G, Plastic, etc), u will henceforth be addressed as a mister. And cos dentistry, from the beginning is an aspect of surgery, dentists bear the title "MR" from the beginning. It is cos surgery and by extension dentistry were practised by barber surgeons in the beginning before dentistry became a formal study and surgery was integrated into medicine as medicine and surgery. Otherwise in the beginning, a medical doctor only studied medicine and surgery was not part of his course. So, things changed over time.

Educated people have to reason rationally and not ignorantly.

Bro I tot we had laid this argument to rest. A dentist telling me his course is different from Medicine and Surgery has said the truth. While I have a soft spot for those who studied MBBS and still maintain their uniqueness and special place in the scheme of things, I quite agree now that Dentist are well deserving Medical professionals who totally are earning a place in the scheme of things. How courses can be so related yet so different.

Happy new month.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=sgtponzihater Finally the same dentist friend told me OMS is the bridge between dentistry and medicine and that most dentist who were facinated with core medical practice but couldn't get thru rigorous GMC or USMLE requirement opt for OMS and interact with physicians more. Hope this is right.[/quote] it's not true. OMFS is a dental specialty. Since dental schs abroad tend toward surgery more in undergraduate curricular (unlike b4 when more medicine was done in dental sch), GMC & GDC of Britain felt it wld be ok if a dentist specializing in OMFS to do medicine 2geda with OMFS. But in America, it'r diff. There are 4-yr and 6-yr prog. U can choose any u like except d 6-yr will lead to both MD and consultant (OMFS). Even oral medicine (a branch of dentistry) treats medically complex oral diseases dat are non-dental u wld have thought it's a med. Dr dat shld treat. Both professions are clinically based. U dentist friend lied.

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Mandeyy post=56127048][/quote]
No beef man. It's a great new month and we can all be friends.
One Love.
Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by DISkills: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2017
LOL.... This is a question without doubt... Dentice is far better than medicine... Argue on your own wall. grin LOL.... This is a question without doubt... Dentice is far better than medicine... Argue on your own wall.

JUST VISIT http://www.diskills.com

2 Likes

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by zippopo(f): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
See arguments, smh dentistry and medicine is same to me o, which difference self? In short no course is relevant until you start making money

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Some people sha

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by LityB: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
At Ponzi,am disappointed Sir. Your argument is basically that dentists are not Medical doctors and are also not supposed to be under the same roof with medical doctors.

Hmmmmmm! Oga ponzi,you are very very very wrong! Do you know that MBBS is different as awarded in USA.ln USA, medical doctors are addressed and awarded MD which is different from MBBS.

All your outcry here shows you are zero and dull as far as medico-dental training is concerned in Naija.

Medical Nd dental training differs across the globe.Nigeria joins medicine and dentistry under the same umbrella because of their curriculum. If USA, UK, Canada decides to imbibe the same training system with Nigeria, then they have no choice than to be under the same body.

I expect my amiable doctors here to just give him a copy of medicine and dentistry curriculum to read.He will know what you guys are talking about.He should also goggle search the curriculum of dentistry of USA, Canada, UK and compare it.Until then he will still be fooling himself.

Mr ponzi,honestly you are not different from book haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by horllar0midey0(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
late 2019, I'm obviously going for dentistry after this...
thank you to all them people that argued and made me see the good side of dentistry...God bless

5 Likes

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by JamesOnyt: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Where is Sgt Ponzi Hater

����

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by suniyke30: 2:00pm On May 22, 2020
For me, I love dentistry so much.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by Jamie1111(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2020
#Sgtponzihater always know one Dentist and doctor in LUTH and UCH also always have friends in UK and USA

fake guy, so called doctor who while away time with aspirants on every fucking forum where dentistry is tagged.

1 Like

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by DiazDDS: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is the trend After 6 years

-BDS>MBBS

-BDS<MBBS+MD/MS

-BDS+MDS=MBBS+MD/MS

3 Likes

Re: Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine by AlacrityVictor(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2023
DiazDDS:
This is the trend After 6 years

-BDS>MBBS

-BDS<MBBS+MD/MS

-BDS+MDS=MBBS+MD/MS

Una weldone oo
How is family ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs / CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) / Rocks Quest FM/TV Presenters Sacked Over Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.