Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) (1928 Views)

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 5:31am On Mar 23, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 5:31am On Mar 23, 2015
#NeverAgain: will we have 5yrs of nothing and 6wks of sharing dollars. We do not another 4 years of Jonathan's incompetence. Things Must Change for good. Sai Buhari.

#WeHaveDecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by ofala(m): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2015
#NeverAgain will Nigerians vote for a man who believes he can buy votes during election instead of diligently curtailing GRAFT / excesses of the people in his government and enhancing the living standard of Nigerians.

Your vote is your power; .make GOOD use of it.

#IHaveDecided

9 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2015

Live In Lafia!!!

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 5:49am On Mar 23, 2015
#NeverAgain: Shall we elect a Jonathan that will never take responsibility for his actions. Buhari will be in charge and responsible for all the action in his administration. It is is time to tame corruption and wake up the Giant of Africa to rise and be free.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/2964950313/1420659688/1500x500[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by apcmustwin(f): 5:51am On Mar 23, 2015
In Buhari we trust.

3 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by centmichael101(m): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Malaria worring people

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 23, 2015
I like your passion,but let me assure you that GMB is going no where...

2 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by disloman(m): 6:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Can't imagine myself living in nigeria with GEJ being d president 4 anorda 4yrs but SAI BUHARI LO SURE JOOR

3 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2015
udemzy101:
I like your passion,but let me assure you that GMB is going no where...

Nobody can stop the decision of the majority. Nigeria have suffered for so long under the burden of Corruption. With corruption lifted off our shoulders and have a government that does not pretend, Nigerians on our own, have the capacity to compete with anyone on Earth. We are creative, resilient and hardworking - whatever we lay our hands to do with the right support, we will change our condition.

Another 4yrs of clueless leadership, mediocrity and corruption will not help Nigeria, except only those that are looting Nigeria.

Things must Change for Good. Lets give Buhari a Chance. He is a Nigerian like the rest of us.

There is no demon or angel here, just two Nigerians offering to serve Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 23, 2015
disloman:
Can't imagine myself living in nigeria with GEJ being d president 4 anorda 4yrs but SAI BUHARI LO SURE JOOR
then migrate to Niger...
Gej till 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by efilefun(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2015
nice concept

sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Egift Bro keep the fire burning

victory is sure. by this time Monday next we shall be celebrating the liberation of Nigeria from the shackles of PDP led corruption government of 16 years

Change is here!!

happy New year Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

Nobody can stop the decision of the majority. Nigeria have suffered for so long under the burden of Corruption. With corruption lifted off our shoulders and have a government that does not pretend, Nigerians on our own, have the capacity to compete with anyone on Earth. We are creative, resilient and hardworking - whatever we lay our hands to do with the right support, we will change our condition.

Another 4yrs of clueless leadership, mediocrity and corruption will not help Nigeria, except only those that are looting Nigeria.

Things must Change for Good. Lets give Buhari a Chance. He is a Nigerian like the rest of us.

There is no demon or angel here, just two Nigerians offering to serve Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
majority? How do you come about that?

You think giving bloggers money to open many threads on nairaland means APC is the majority? Funny....

Just cool down and stop trying to raise false hope... It remains only 5 days,just calm down.

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by kr0ne(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2015
You guys should stop fooling yourselves. Buhari will lose just the same way Madrid lost last night. The only difference is that Madrid didn't cry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2015
udemzy101:
majority? How do you come about that?

You think giving bloggers money to open many threads on nairaland means APC is the majority? Funny....

Just cool down and stop trying to raise false hope... It remains only 5 days,just calm down.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7V70FDIAAAEUEV.jpg:large[/img]

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. #WeHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by disloman(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Lemon12:
then migrate to Niger...
Gej till 2019
Then it should b a shame 2 u n ur Jonathan if niger is more suitable 2 live compare 2 d giant of africa.Some r just born f00ls
Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by dein77(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Egift, wake up; it's already 06: 4 am

2 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2015
dein77:
Egift, wake up; it's already 06: 4 am

My Beloved, another 4yrs of Corruption and Clueless leadership is unsustainable. Things must be better, it is a Season of Change.
Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by TI1919(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by dein77(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

My Beloved, another 4yrs of Corruption and Clueless leadership is unsustainable. Things must be better, it is a Season of Change.

I hear! It's natural for humans to always believe the other side of the grass is greener!

2 Likes

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2015
dein77:
I hear! It's natural for humans to always believe the other side of the grass is greener!

Please before you start something else, please help tell Akpabio to return it is too early to be running away.

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by dein77(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

Please before you start something else, please help tell Akpabio to return it is too early to be running away.

Funny you. Did Akpabio commit any crime? E go clear for una eye.....

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2015
dein77:
Funny you. Did Akpabio commit any crime? E go clear for una eye.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2237888_peuf2015032251_jpega079eba731d2201c72584d0bde26f16a

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Hahahahaha....funny man grin anyway no need to argue,lets just wait till then,just 5 days remaining....
egift:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7V70FDIAAAEUEV.jpg:large[/img]

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. #WeHaveDecided
Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2015
udemzy101:
Hahahahaha....funny man grin anyway no need to argue,lets just wait till then,just 5 days remaining....

- APC are banking on the votes and decisions of Nigerian voters to win this election.
- While PDP are counting on Rigging and Falsification to be reelected.

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by kheart(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2015
VOTE GMB &
Say no to corruption
Say no to insecurity

VOTE GEJ &
Say yes to corruption
Say yes to insecurity and cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

- APC are banking on the votes and decisions of Nigerian voters to win this election.
- While PDP are counting on Rigging and Falsification to be reelected.
You no dey hear word,i said lets wait till then naa..

1 Like

Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Canme4u(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Sai-Buhari
Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
udemzy101:
You no dey hear word,i said lets wait till then naa..

Below was in 2011. Buhari have no problem dismantling Jonathan in any debate. But a compromised organizer and Jonathan begging to share a stage with Buhari and the unhidden disdain and falsehood the same organizers have been circulating against Buhari, it may not be the best move but Buhari staying away is Wisdom.

Jonathan ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

Jonathan had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Sai Buhari 2015. This Change is unstoppable.
Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

Below was in 2011. Buhari have no problem dismantling Jonathan in any debate. But a compromised organizer and Jonathan begging to share a stage with Buhari and the unhidden disdain and falsehood the same organizers have been circulating against Buhari, it may not be the best move but Buhari staying away is Wisdom.

Jonathan ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

Jonathan had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Sai Buhari 2015. This Change is unstoppable.
hahaha...funny man,i never ask for all this,have been reading this same story since last yr,like i said earlier,wait till march 28 bro. Last year,Buhari won 2011 online poll,he won in most of the northern state yet he lost,same thing will apply here...
Re: Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) by egift(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2015
udemzy101:
hahaha...funny man,i never ask for all this,have been reading this same story since last yr,like i said earlier,wait till march 28 bro. Last year,Buhari won 2011 online poll,he won in most of the northern state yet he lost,same thing will apply here...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari / Buhari Scared Of Revisting $180M Halliburton Bribe Because Of OBJ,IBB,Abdusalami / Dear PMB, Fighting Corruption Is Not A Fiscal Responsibility, By Tony Osborg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.