Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,768 members, 7,837,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan (15892 Views)

Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by afeez5808(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Mama piss. We need to talk

Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by teaseryoh: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Is now I kw ameachi is a pathetic fool.he goes abt talking witout tinking 1m dollars na beans.ameachi u ave failed ur people is a shame dat u alow dis muguhari 2 tak all ur senses.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2015
This clown of a Governor will never cease to amaze me with his crazy dumb lies.

Shebi him spend 150 billion naira on 4km monorail?

Infact ,this man deserve some real jail time to reset his malfunctioning brain caused by following the janjawiids. angry
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by ribbit: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
pillarmaria:
Have you ever imagined a frustrated man laying blames for his failure?
yeah... Have imagined Jonathan. Always blaming APC for everything, even if he cannot poop... Omo ale.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by tonero230(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
MCDanselm:
if true DAT guy get money be DAT ......

Our stolen money not his
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by stronger: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
ONE MILLION IKWERE YOUTHS FOR GMB!!

Praise God!

Not all Rivers people will vote GEJ simply because of brother!

Your BROTHER is someone that has your welfare at heart! has GEJ had your welfare at heart?

CHANGE!!

let's try something else
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by naijatruth: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
No wonder. I wonder how much she'll be collecting monthly from Dickson, $5million?
u bear wisdom but lack one, how can u believe such a white lie? How much does wike has in his account to pay PGEJ $1m monthly and still fund his campaign? Use ur head bc Amaechi is too deceptive. This is to divert attention of allegations levelled against him for funding Buhari and APC presidential aspiration.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by Obinnapat(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Nairalanders, since there is no evidence it remains a propaganda.

But how about various corruption cases that were so glaring like;

1. Farouk lawan & Otedola scandal in fuel subsidy and over 20 key players in fuel subsidy scam

2. Stella Oduah bullet proof scandal; she will soon become a senator

3. State Pardon to convicted politicians like Alamesiegha and Bode George. Alamesiegha will soon become a Senator.

4. Police Pension scam of about N30B by Abubakar Kigo, no conviction till today.

5. 32M dollars Money laundering by Timipre Silva, case started in January 2012 and was adjourned till January 2013 (almost a year).

6. So many Ex governors have cases of misappropriation or money laundering in court but we never hear conviction. But when Ibori was tried in UK, he was convicted immediately. We all know that if he had remained in Nigeria, nothing could have happened to him.

7. Mr President told us that the military have not been buying arms for a long time, but the purchase of arms have constantly reflected in military budget in previous administration. You know what that means Who are those responsible

These are few of many cases of corruption.

The one that baffles me is our police force.

Can you truly trust a Nigerian Police man to protect your money, life or property
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2015
wich 1 b jonathan again? yu guys re busy rainin curses on d poor man

shuu....na crime tu b president of nigeria
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by Popemax(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
1 million dollars....just like that. Amaechi should know we aren't fools now..Where will an ordinary gov candidate get that kinda money. undecided

So every month he is giving Patience over 200 million naira by current exchange rates. Haba Amaechi!!!!. Even Dangote will not agree to be giving someone 1 million dollars. It seems Amaechi is being affected by his relationship with LIE moohamed. grin
LOL!!
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by omazus: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thanks for that advise on Dakuku but you are passing the hatred Amaechi has on Wike
MRLINGTON:
Amaechi and Wike don carry dis state for head...d way they'rr busily telling us of d amount they av stolen sha

$1m dollar nd ppl still call Abacha a thief...
Uhmm I tot GEJ said it ain't stealing buh he's busily collecting Abacha's wealth as he's own looth....

Deputy Governor joined PDP? From d onset we knew Tele Ikuru sed z a mumu...shey he partnered with Omehia to rule Rivers state now I know y Amaechi wanted to drop him

Wike!!! Watched he's interview on Silver bird last night..dat man can't even speak good English mayb it's d reason y our first lady loves him cos he understands every rubbish she speaks

Wike is in to Looth our fundsq...cos of living is high in Rivers state..wen Wike Wins..we'll run cos cost of living will be higher dan d world's tallest building

#Election no be fight like they say buh I heard Rivers CP is saying Amaechi is asking him to release some hardened crooks..wat for??

This ppl ain't serious sha

Buh wait o

#Dakuku is the Right man....pls stop passing the hatred u have for Amaechi on this man..

because if ur past alone is judged u wouldn't feel good or if u're judged from ur dad's life....

Let's be sincere to our hearts nd Vote Wisely

#Change for Rivers2015
#RiversOfGreatness
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by ikelvin(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Amaechi and Wike don carry dis state for head...d way they'rr busily telling us of d amount they av stolen sha

$1m dollar nd ppl still call Abacha a thief...
Uhmm I tot GEJ said it ain't stealing buh he's busily collecting Abacha's wealth as he's own looth....

Deputy Governor joined PDP? From d onset we knew Tele Ikuru sed z a mumu...shey he partnered with Omehia to rule Rivers state now I know y Amaechi wanted to drop him

Wike!!! Watched he's interview on Silver bird last night..dat man can't even speak good English mayb it's d reason y our first lady loves him cos he understands every rubbish she speaks

Wike is in to Looth our fundsq...cos of living is high in Rivers state..wen Wike Wins..we'll run cos cost of living will be higher dan d world's tallest building

#Election no be fight like they say buh I heard Rivers CP is saying Amaechi is asking him to release some hardened crooks..wat for??

This ppl ain't serious sha

Buh wait o

#Dakuku is the Right man....pls stop passing the hatred u have for Amaechi on this man..

because if ur past alone is judged u wouldn't feel good or if u're judged from ur dad's life....

Let's be sincere to our hearts nd Vote Wisely

#Change for Rivers2015
#RiversOfGreatness
Now this is damp funny. Btw do you have a personal beef with Mr. Wike? Just asking ooo
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by reaky(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
nnafather:
This is another dumb allegation from a frustrated thug. Why is it coming now his deputy abandoned him in the wilderness? Amaechi has gone with the wind ooo!!!!

Exactly ooo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by Riodiao(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by pillarmaria(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
ribbit:
yeah... Have imagined Jonathan. Always blaming APC for everything, even if he cannot poop... Omo ale.
ok
Re: Amaechi: Wike Gives $1m Monthly To Patience Jonathan by todayguest(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gov. Amaechi have not said anything. He should as a matter of fact, tell the general public where Wike got the $1m from. Sadly, as dead flies gives perfume a bad smell; so Amaechi gives Rivers people a bad name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims / "Ikoyi Whistle-Blower Will Be Paid This Month" – Adeosun / How Adoke Stopped Abba Moro From Hijacking 1,600 NIS Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.