Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Wildfire - A Short Film Script - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wildfire - A Short Film Script (13970 Views)

MY MOTHER'S HEART- Short Film Script / Live And Learn - A Short Film Script / 'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Enoquin(f): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lmao. This is an interesting story about how info changes along the line and how fast falsehood can spread.

Apart from the first comment, I think this was a good script.

Were you the one that wrote a script about a mad man/woman once?
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Emmahunk(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
So impressed. It's a good feeling to know that we have so many talented people on Nairaland. Save for a manner less and uncultured  few, Nairaland is just full of the very best in different fields

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Ganiz(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
#wa_gbayi

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin Mrs Obong. Chai

Funmi no even waste time to accuse vero

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Enoquin:
Lmao. This is an interesting story about how info changes along the line and how fast falsehood can spread.

Apart from the first comment, I think this was a good script.

Were you the one that wrote a script about a mad man/woman once?
Lol....thanks.

Yeah, it was me that wrote the script about a mad woman (Paranoia).
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Codyt(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
WOW!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Love this. Kudos mehn

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Codyt:
WOW!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Love this. Kudos mehn
Glad you do.

Thanks bro.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Codyt(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
sholay2011:

Glad you do.

Thanks bro.
Anytime man. Anytime cool cool
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Brimmie(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
I love this. And I like how you transit from one scene to another.. I imagined it and it's filled with suspense. It's pretty short and interesting.. from my imagination.

I would have loved to shoot this to train my newly found love.. "Film Making" cheesy (Of course I would request for permission). But I don't have the resources. Most especially the Characters that 'ld fit better.

Or do you have a Script you've written that's related to "School Stuff"? Like "College Story" ??

Good Job Bro!!

**following you**

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by YasirNasir(f): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Interesting
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Brimmie:
I love this. And I like how you transit from one scene to another.. I imagined it and it's filled with suspense. It's pretty short and interesting.. from my imagination.

I would have loved to shoot this to train my newly found love.. "Film Making" cheesy (Of course I would request for permission). But I don't have the resources. Most especially the Characters that 'ld fit better.

Or do you have a Script you've written that's related to "School Stuff"? Like "College Story" ??

Good Job Bro!!

**following you**
Glad you like it. Well, I don't have a script on school stuff for now.

*Following back*
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Emmahunk:

So impressed. It's a good feeling to know that we have so many talented people on Nairaland. Save for a manner less and uncultured  few, Nairaland is just full of the very best in different fields

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! angry Must you quote the whole script before commenting? Or you want people to read it again?

2 Likes

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Rolandken(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nice play write. I enjoyed the convo. Quite funny.

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Dyoungstar: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Emmahunk:

Nawa oooo. You quoted all the story, why nau?
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by ron5ke: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2015
moi bro!..cool story grin

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2015
This is an amazing script. It seems the individuals here are very matured and intelligent. I'm definitely marking this section. Thumbs up to the op. Pure genius. smiley
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
This is an amazing script. It seems the individuals here are very matured and intelligent. I'm definitely marking this section. Thumbs up to the op. Pure genius. smiley
Thanks very much.

Welcome to TV/Movies section.

You can also check out other scripts on my profile. smiley
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Emmahunk(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
NMDb:

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! angry Must you quote the whole script before commenting? Or you want people to read it again?

So sorry, I am yet to get a hang on this Nairaland. That's the only way I know how to comment. Please teach me how to and even how to publish my writeups. Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Emmahunk:

So sorry, I am yet to get a hang on this Nairaland. That's the only way I know how to comment. Please teach me how to and even how to publish my writeups. Thanks for your time

At top of every post, after you've opened the post, you'll see reply = That's where you'll reply a post.

To Publish = Click on the section you want to publish your post = at the top of the section you'll see create new topic = click on it and create your topic.

P.S = Sorry for the attack sad

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by talk2xp: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
sholay2011:
^^^^^
I really appreciate your corrections.

I just felt that people (especially those that understand the language, in this case, Yoruba) won't fully enjoy or completely imagine the 'realness' of the dialogue if I wrote it in English and add 'In Yoruba' or whatever language I'm dealing with.

And I will correct the SFX stuff...don't mind me. And it's not like I know about sound o (editing or mixing) grin.

Your advice is noted and would be acted upon. Thanks bro.

I await your feedback on the story.

Love what you are doing. Let's see what we could do together. Here is my number. 08082252902. You can send me yours. Waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
I came to read Sholay's story! grin cheesy Nice! Nice! Very relatable smiley. Kudos to you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
speedyboi:
I came to read Sholay's story! grin cheesy Nice! Nice! Very relatable smiley. Kudos to you!!!
Am I dreaming? !!! shocked

Welcome back from 'the dead' o!

I'm glad you like it. Thanks for taking time to read, stubbornboi speedyboi.

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by prof800(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
speedyboi:
Izz a lie!
grin
Am I dreaming or just losing my mind as usual?

This baba... longest time.

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 27, 2015
sholay2011:

Am I dreaming? !!! shocked

Welcome back from 'the dead' o!

I'm glad you like it. Thanks for taking time to read, stubbornboi speedyboi.
prof800:

Izz a lie!
grin
Am I dreaming or just losing my mind as usual?

This baba... longest time.
grin grin grin grin. I'm not a ghost oooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by draybanks(m): 1:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Nice one bro. A huge fan. Paranoia is a epic, glad I was part of the production. Awesome Cinematography by cnairo. Great Director/film maker

1 Like

Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by sholay2011(m): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2015
draybanks:
Nice one bro. A huge fan. Paranoia is a epic, glad I was part of the production. Awesome Cinematography by cnairo. Great Director/film maker
Wow

Thanks very much bro.
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by effrebor(m): 4:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by AreaFada2: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Cool
Re: Wildfire - A Short Film Script by NoRetreat(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Paranoid was good.I appreciate people like you here than others who are here to write rubbish, please bear it mind that you are good. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jenny O And Mmeli (Jenne Li) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun? / Victoria Laz (vee) Emerges As Winner Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.