Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (53959 Views)

Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by pretydiva(f): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Luv d bikini
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by kronaldo4life(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Oboy see fresh babe
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Misogynist2014(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
I can't imagine a man happy puting on 2 stripes of clothes that are useless to a tailor.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by HopeAlive14(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some of the most precious and valuable things in life are those that are hid, not those that are exposed. tongue
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by eagleeyez: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
TRADELYN:

See this grin grin grin

This is definitely worth putting up.good height, flawless skin ,fantastic figure and beautiful face.her complexion seems natural not bleached

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by nikkyhoney(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lovely body
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by UnknownT: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Christane:
Look at wat a muslim is displaying in the name of sexy ...on salah day she wil cover herself wit hijab decieving her self ...who cares anyway!!
So na oda religion people suppose dey display abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by seedorfg(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
busted
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by XBLadez: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
E don tay wey Rukky begin show herself though

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by armstrong82: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice curve

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
TRADELYN:

See this grin grin grin

That babe is hot...don't u have a pic of her taken from the back wink

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by TRADELYN: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:

Nawa Oo...sey u bi female ba?

I don dey suspect you Oo tongue
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by austinsmat(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
Mr man pack well jor, you just registered today with fake gender and picture if you are serious use your real account naw. attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by razz0: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nudity! The order of d day!
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Mhizkel(f): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
she looks expired
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
TRADELYN:

Nawa Oo...sey u bi female ba?

I don dey suspect you Oo tongue
lol..don't mind me oo
I'm just a lover of pretty girls and their bodies smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by jamex93(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
No b tattoo b DAT??

sin with Conscience.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by ikombe: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Im in love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Apologies to all the beautiful girls crushing on me
no be only crushing na crashing you go see grin
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by hensben(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
lol..don't mind me oo
Why love pretty girls and their bodIes ..hmm
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by ikombe: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
lol..don't mind me oo
Are you a lez angry
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Misogynist2014(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Trailblazer2:
The pix don't look natural embarassed
What do you expect? They edit it, clean it and photoshop everything, so that men will put a high price tag on their 'stuff', I mean that thing under her pänt. sad
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Cruxader(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided everything don slack sef..
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by mrbillz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
So make we dey cry undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by ikombe: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:
E don tay wey Rukky begin show herself though
dis gal na mammy water undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
Why love pretty girls and their bodIes ..hmm

ikombe:
Are you a lez angry

Lol..I'm bi
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by XBLadez: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:

Are you a lesbian?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by hensben(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:

Lol..I'm bi
Pm me
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by ikombe: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:

Lol..I'm bi
Asin BI-SEXUAL undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:

Are you a lesbian?
hian! What if I am and what if I'm not?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by XBLadez: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
hian! What if I am and what if I'm not?
That's why I asked. It's weird for a straight girl to make that comment u made
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Roon9(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]

Okai I av all d above.......except d money part. As per traveling abroad, I frequent Niger republic! #whayasay # nostrengthtosayno
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
Pm me
because?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.