Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (53969 Views)

Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by pbs4real(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
if this ur format catch any body then i knw nigerians are indeed gullible. . .#SCAM!
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by jerusalem101: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
TRADELYN:

See this grin grin grin

That's why people like us no fashion abroad to avoid lack of concentration

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Christane:
Look at wat a muslim is displaying in the name of sexy ...on salah day she wil cover herself wit hijab decieving her self ...who cares anyway!!
i honestly have a thing for curvy chics but the problem most of them have is that they alllow their sexiness to get intoo their head and they start misbehaving.

i keep telling ladies this fact that no matter how hot they may be,they will still hve to be with a man and if they think they are too hot for one man to have then they must be ready to be sampled by many men.

i want a wife and not one clueless cheap curvy chic
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by olamybabz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Christane:
Look at wat a muslim is displaying in the name of sexy ...on salah day she wil cover herself wit hijab decieving her self ...who cares anyway!!
what has religion got to do with this? Is she posing for you in the name of religion? If she indulges herself in a disgusting act does that mean she represents all muslims? If u want to make censorious comment abt someone must u insult all the family members? Is it only muslims that indulge in such acts? Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by hurjet007(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
i really dont know what to say

btw na person go marry this thing ooo

smh

God help
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
See as her body odour fill up my compound as I open the thread
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by perfectcrush(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
deletrue:
I dey vex for that girl wey her face round like the football wey Barca and real madread use play laliga yesterday night.

Lollll, u get mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by simdam500(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm hot kiss but then this isn't going to put food or my table undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Rasheed02(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
We are in a cosmetics world.things are not really what they seem.God punish editing.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by owolawitola(f): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Shez a muslim?
Christane:
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by owolawitola(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol abi. She even haplily kept God fearing after all that nonsense
simdam500:

Clay isn't hard to find.... or better still pm God to create your own kind of guy undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by ojkalito(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
smoking hot
TRADELYN:

See this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
TRADELYN:

See this grin grin grin

Thank you for the pic, I used it to wash the OPs picture of that bleached shyte from my eyes.

This darker beauty is infinitely more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by simdam500(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
owolawitola: Lol abi. She even haplily kept God fearing after all that nonsense

Don't mind the bîTçh... cheesy she need help

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Anibaba1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:
Somebody flaunted her pants and bra and made the front page undecided
Make I go wear boxers and singlet snap picture. Na punch I go punch all the mods if dem no push am go fp angry
pls do,i will fund the campaign that will push it to front page..this cheating is too much.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by blessingdickson(f): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Im in love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Apologies to all the beautiful girls crushing on me
cry cry cry
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by onyxo76(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Open letter to all who would like to earn $2 daily

Do you have some 2 minutes daily to spare online?
Would you like to earn some income?
Then join this pay per click program that pays you $2 daily for visiting 10 adverts on
its site at $0.2 per advert.Just click on the advert links and stay for about 8 seconds and close.
This is probably the easiest $2 you will ever earn, so sign up and invite your friends to share
in this programm.
There is NO SIGN UP FEE.
visit here to join ==>http:///LiQv0t

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Airforce1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by vislabraye(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
TRADELYN:

See this grin grin grin

O boy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Myself2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
ASHEWO
She's just marketing herself for any if these politicians
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by lebete3000: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
kindas:
The actress, who's currently on holiday shared the photo on instagram...

https://instagram.com/p/0j0k8OPJqK/?taken-by=rukkysanda

The babe don go hide herself from post election violence, make una dey dere kill unasef oh
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by psalmsantapioka(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
from her chest downwards looks like LAGBAJA
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by obinna311(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
perfectcrush:
Imagine d first time am making "FTC" it's on a useless, stupid, nonsense, ediotical, mumunica, brainlestical, n follishica post, watin concern us with this pant and bra, abi na bikini una dey call am sef... is there any lady who does nt have pant and bra, if all the babe's begin share pant and bra, Wtin go happen, there will be trafic on "sharin of pant and bra"... anyway, I am indeed glad that after 7 solid years of bn a member of dis forum, I am fest to comment...I love u all nairalanders... MY PRAYERS..... as I am fest to comment on dis post today, so sha GEJ emerge fest in d forthcomin presidential election... if u believe and support GEJ and want him to be victorious in the forthcomin election, kindly click like... like is 4 victory.. tnks evry1
Make una no dey kill una self on top ppl mata...dey no evn send us sef...SELF RESPECT
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by perfectcrush(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
obinna311:

Make una no dey kill una self on top ppl mata...dey no evn send us sef...SELF RESPECT

Mind ur business mr...
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by ikombe: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
no o as in BIpolar.

Olodo
checks dictionary grin

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-
depressive illness, is a brain disorder that
causes unusual shifts in mood, energy,
activity levels, and the ability to carry out
day-to-day tasks. undecided like seriously
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
ikombe:
checks dictionary grin

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-
depressive illness, is a brain disorder that
causes unusual shifts in mood, energy,
activity levels, and the ability to carry out
day-to-day tasks. undecided like seriously
lol..I mean the other BI jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.