Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (53782 Views)

Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Roon9(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Roon9:

Okai I av all d above.......except d money part. As per traveling abroad, I frequent Niger republic#whayasay # nostrengthtosayno
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by deletrue: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
perfectcrush:
Imagine d first time am making "FTC" it's on a useless, stupid, nonsense, ediotical, mumunica, brainlestical, n follishica post, watin concern us with this pant and bra, abi na bikini una dey call am sef... is there any lady who does nt have pant and bra, if all the babe's begin share pant and bra, Wtin go happen, there will be trafic on "sharin of pant and bra"... anyway, I am indeed glad that after 7 solid years of bn a member of dis forum, I am fest to comment...I love u all nairalanders... MY PRAYERS..... as I am fest to comment on dis post today, so sha GEJ emerge fest in d forthcomin presidential election... if u believe and support GEJ and want him to be victorious in the forthcomin election, kindly click like... like is 4 victory.. tnks evry1
I dey vex for that girl wey her face round like the football wey Barca and real madread use play laliga yesterday night.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Dis babe is too flashy

If you're the babe in that pix...then you're flashy to me too...I love what I seeing...
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by themejiwalker(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
jaybee104:
Hmm.. wife material

what's your definition of wife material? undecided
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by idupaul: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
As much as i love Bikinis and Bikini pictures, i don't see myself posting a bikini picture of me online.

Why not walk naked tho?

Nice Bikini by the way.

From ur face its easy to see Bikini's would look nice on you
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by jahjehova(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]

I can help you. This is what I will do. I will just order for a lorry load of clay so that you can make your own kind of man. Send me your address. However, you first will have to do internship with God.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by AsanwaKC(f): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
OK
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by jaymiebee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
How does this one bring change to our country?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by hensben(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
because?
We need to talk privately.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by DangotePikin: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
The objectivication of the female gender must end in Nigeria
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt] But this will not decide who will win election. undecided [/size]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by niceguy7(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Loyalblak007:
grin
STUNNA
Hey
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
We need to talk privately.

Lol.

About?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by hensben(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:

Lol.

About?
If I should tell you here what's now private about the talk?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by chuksmad(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hot body

Do you desire to know how to design website on your own, then visit www.prislaw.com for further information
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Onaopemipo665: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oooops.......it been Borin here so Bhard!!!!!Am Onaopemiepo Am Natural,kind of fwendly nd Determined...Guess What I Need a Female fwend so Hot nd charming....Love Music,scriptwriting,Travelling.....I just like my life Caring,Loving....Hate Pretenders,Liars..*********************if I gat ur mind wif Mahhh Quotes u can Emal meee Now @smithanne585@gmail.com Love you xoxo much***********or mah Digit 09097536124
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
idupaul:

From ur face its easy to see Bikini's would look nice on you

Very funny
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
If I should tell you here what's now private about the talk?
sorry..won't pm u

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by jaybee104(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
themejiwalker:

what's your definition of wife material? undecided
a lady from 26yrs up that is not a nun
is a "wife material"
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:

That's why I asked. It's weird for a straight girl to make that comment u made

Yea...I know.

I like pretty girls
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
ikombe:
Asin BI-SEXUAL undecided
no o as in BIpolar.

Olodo
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If you're the babe in that pix...then you're flashy to me too...I love what I seeing...
Lol,but Rukky is flashy,try n watch her movie Gold digging
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by hensben(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
sorry..won't pm u
Why?...as for the sorry, no need for that.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
Why?
ok..I'll pm u
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have seen hotter bikini babes at the pools and beaches. And inside my bedroom.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by hensben(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
ok..I'll pm u
Erm..I'm not kidding..*waiting*.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by eudycandy: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
[center][/center]lmao
perfectcrush:
Imagine d first time am making "FTC" it's on a useless, stupid, nonsense, ediotical, mumunica, brainlestical, n follishica post, watin concern us with this pant and bra, abi na bikini una dey call am sef... is there any lady who does nt have pant and bra, if all the babe's begin share pant and bra, Wtin go happen, there will be trafic on "sharin of pant and bra"... anyway, I am indeed glad that after 7 solid years of bn a member of dis forum, I am fest to comment...I love u all nairalanders... MY PRAYERS..... as I am fest to comment on dis post today, so sha GEJ emerge fest in d forthcomin presidential election... if u believe and support GEJ and want him to be victorious in the forthcomin election, kindly click like... like is 4 victory.. tnks evry1
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by manpo2k(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
My babe fine pass am joor!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by daxon001(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
wat a moniker u av there!
Who doesn't kno u're a guy?
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by daxon001(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
manpo2k:
My babe fine pass am joor!
9ice but unfine
Re: Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Lol,but Rukky is flashy,try n watch her movie Gold digging

Ok... let me see how it goes...pm me plz...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.