Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos (27013 Views)

Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
SagePerv:
Wow. A neighbour had to make the suspicion?

I think the victim's Mum, ought to be arrested.

Some mothers can be very stupíd and neglectful.

You mean istangram, Twitter, facebook mothers of this generation.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
A vote for Buhari is an invitation to calamity - former us Envoy...

we rebuke buhari in Jesus mighty name amen

Gej we trust Gej till 2019
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Kingsimmer(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmm
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by davien(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Muhammed part two in the making....next he'll write a book justifying his actions and the next boko's will be born....lol grin
Just glad this act was discovered and justice served.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by domack99(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Uwem Femi Asuquo can someone explain this guy name, what a name combo

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by princesslucy83: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Uwem Femi Asuquo? where is this uncle from. an Akwa Ibom man does not bear Femi ?

or are you trying to tell us Femi committed the act?
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Infomizer(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
princetigris:
MUMU story... Her walking-step changed when the uncle took her to the mosque and raped her abi? But the step no change ni during the period wea she dey reside for him house dey do uninterrupted kerewa dance.... #I sense blackmail...

Exactly what I wanted to type! Imagine!!
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mumu Uncle...he should be ca.strated.. angry
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by shammah1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am against you insulting other beliefs (religion). Keep your opinion to yourself. Where's your brain?
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam has done it again, I know some muslims will be happy for d guy, afterall muhammed did it and dey re following his footstep. Fvck islam, fvck muhammed. Muslims raping children since muhammed(54) raped aishat(9)

5 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by dunkem21(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]

Here am I.

Send me a PM!
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by olalekan1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Enough of all these rape story, I think its high time government pass a bill to curb such act in the future.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
WHAT IS ALLLLLLL THIS! EVERYDAY??
MAN RAPES 6 YEAR OLD? MAN RAPES 8YEAR OLD? MAN RAPES 10 YEAR OLD?!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE FORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS GOVERNMENT SHOULD GIVE DEATH PENALTY TO ALL THESE PEDOPHILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IT IS NOT SAFE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE TRIPLE FORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
A 10 YEAR OLD? WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS ARE NIGERIAN MEN TURNING INTO??
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING SCARED TO HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#PROTECTOURCHILDREN

WE NEED STIFF LAWS TO DISCOURAGE CHILD MOLESTERS IN THIS USELESS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEJ BETTER DO SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEAVE ASO ROCK!!! SO AT LEAST YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR ONE GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVE OUR CHILDREN CLUELESS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ALL THIS?!!!!!!!! NIGERIA WHY MOLEST OUR DAUGHTERS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO I AM OFFICIALLY SCARED TO HAVE KIDS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by domack99(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam has done it again, I know some muslims will be happy for d guy, afterall muhammed did it and dey re following his footstep. Fvck islam, fvck muhammed. Muslims raping children since muhammed(54) raped aishat(9)

At know point on the article did it say the guy na muslim

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by shammah1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hate to hear bad news like this. Why can't some human beings stop behaving like animals?

For God sake stop rape and child molestation.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by dunkem21(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You wan chop ban?

Stop this kind comments, pls.

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by TreasureTayo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/man-32-defiles-10-year-old-niece-in-lagos/
Some dude be like god win,. lmao! all dem alfaz ehn.. inside mosque ke? chai?!!!! diaris god ooo
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by suptol(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
cryrape here, rape there. They have turned this rape issue to a rap music, just flowing. Nawa o sad
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by daxon001(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dem don carry am enta mosque 2sad
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wow rape in the mosque oga o
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

This shows that the mother doesn't even know her child very well until her neighbor tells her something is wrong with her daughter......

The woman has being slacking in her duties maybe that's why it was so easy for the guy to take advantage of the poor little girl
Why not blame the man sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by megawax8: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
this story shaaaa.......doesnt totally add up

2 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by babaireti(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:
only in lagos
Yes! only in LAGOS,but Yes! only A FOREIGNER''uwem asuquo'' can do this,so you can now see that the only STRANGERS are bent on destroying our LAND for us just like they have desecrated their own LAND.''Ekoo onii baje o,obaje ti'' awon atohun rin wa,omo iran kiran

2 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Then one hediot will open a thread on causes of r*pe and it's prevention, stating how the victims should not dress indecently, how they should not walk alone at night and a load of other bull crap, forgetting that that even kids are victims too.

It will never be well for the useless man who r*ped this girl and all rapists alike, I wish I could be in charge of handling rapists, they'll curse the day they were conceived, bastradoos.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by mrbillz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is Nigeria trying too overtake India and SA on rape cases alerts ? There is no week you won't t read a news on rape,molestation and woman assault from Nigeria. What is the society and government doing about this? Do we have to keep our fingers crossed till these warewolves defile all our female kids. There should be a severe punishment for this offence so those planning such act can learn from the culprit. #Saveourfemalechildfromrapist# sad angry
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by loomer: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
IF THE THING HUNGRY U TOO MUCH, GO FIND ASHEWO NA....

LEAVE KIDS ALONE PLEASE
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by charmingeyes(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by bogolobango(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Make olosho reduce thier price no be everybody fit afford thier price
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bad news everywhere
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by ijustdey: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
anytexy:
if she has been having sex with him in his place, how come that mosque pain her more

taking her to the mosque environment to commit the crime is just absurd...

I guess it time for pastors and imams take securing their place of worship serious because I guess if there was a security man...... the goat would have think twice before carrying out his vice

1 Like

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Rilwayne001: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
davien:
[s] Muhammed part two in the making....next he'll write a book justifying his actions and the next boko's will be born....lol grin
Just glad this act was discovered and justice served. [/s]

Did you read the OP at all
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by davien(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did you read the OP at all
I did, do you misunderstand sarcasm grin
Obviously being a Muslim doesn't automatically make you a pedophile,atleast not until it's identified as the motivation.
lol....I'm in troll mode here. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three / Three APC Members Shot Dead In Imo / Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.