Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos (27000 Views)

Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Trustworthiness: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Then one hediot will open a thread on causes of r*pe and it's prevention, stating how the victims should not dress indecently, how they should not walk alone at night and a load of other bull crap, forgetting that that even kids are victims tocitizenry msl never be well for the useless man who r*ped this girl and all rapists alike, I wish I could be in charge of handling rapists, they'll curse the day they were conceived, bastradoos.

I don't think there is anything wrong with opening a thread on how to avoid being raped. It is just a SAFETY ISSUES. What is happening around us should gives us clues on how to prevent somethings occurring again. Since we have government that is not sensitive to the safety of her citizenry. It is the duty of everybody to keep himself or herself or those under him or her safe from the wolves in the society.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Trustworthiness:

I don't think there is anything wrong with opening a thread on how to avoid being raped. It is just a SAFETY ISSUES. What is happening around us should gives us clues on how to prevent somethings occurring again. Since we have government that is not sensitive to the safety of her citizenry. It is the duty of everybody to keep himself or herself or those under him or her safe from the wolves in the society.
Thats not the point, the point is that indecent dressing or not, walking alone or not or anyother factor you think can make people get raped is bullshit, rape is solely on the rapist.

The threads these hediots I'm talking about open, state that if victims don't dress indecently and a lot of other nonsense, that rape cases would greatly reduce, that's like really annoying.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Ujulabelle: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
princetigris:
MUMU story... Her walking-step changed when the uncle took her to the mosque and raped her abi? But the step no change ni during the period wea she dey reside for him house dey do uninterrupted kerewa dance.... #I sense blackmail...

Note--- this Op can't fool me the way Jonathan is fooling ibos.
who knows if u are a rapist? ur statement sounds so!
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by sylve11: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
samuelson06:
What kind of name is [size=15pt] Uwem Femi Asuquo? [/size]

Uwem = Ibibio man
Femi = Yoruba man
Asuquo = Efik man

Does it mean the grandfather as an Efik man begat Femi, a Yoruba man who in turn begat Uwem, an Ibibio man? cheesy

grin grin cool
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anyone know where this happened and where the vagabond rapist is?
Happy to give a volunteer an AK47 and 1 million naira to go and blow his brains out on a pavement! angry
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

Who is more closer to the children if not the mother....... That's why majority of the blame lies at her door step
I see...... sad undecided
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by princetigris(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ujulabelle:

who knows if u are a rapist? ur statement sounds so!
garraway u...
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by olushy: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
D story na real, d guy is from cross river state ,na okunola egbeda be d location it happen And na the second time d guy go rape same girl and d guy don rape another girl b4 , d guy sabi sing 4 church
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
It seems this rape is a way for ritual money making cos it's becoming alarming, protect ur child and give them a future under their parent's watch
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
our western brothers doing what they know best!

abeg wey the pix?
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

Who is more closer to the children if not the mother....... That's why majority of the blame lies at her door step
is the father not suppose to be close to the child?...that is why a lot of men dont know what it means to be a man becos they werent close to their fathers......
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by cacali(f): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
At this rate I can't even trust any male relation with my girls. This thing is becoming something else.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by plendil: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
this is unacceptable
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Abumadea: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam has done it again, I know some muslims will be happy for d guy, afterall muhammed did it and dey re following his footstep. Fvck islam, fvck muhammed. Muslims raping children since muhammed(54) raped aishat(9)
I wish I could say sorry for your pain.
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam has done it again, I know some muslims will be happy for d guy, afterall muhammed did it and dey re following his footstep. Fvck islam, fvck muhammed. Muslims raping children since muhammed(54) raped aishat(9)
Just imagine
Mr man if na in bytes them dey take tell person brain ......ur brain go be 0.0002bytes
U mumu well well u too know ba?
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ode nie
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapo92:

Ode nie
huh, sowie if I hurt ya feelingz sire!
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by SweetBrito(m): 3:38am On Mar 24, 2015
cry angry Konji e no go beta for u!!!
Say NO to sex with a minor!!! Sometimes I wonder how theses alhajis do it with dis innocent female children in d name of marriage?! #pensive#
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by luv2talk(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Oponu, did you read the content at all? does the suspect name sounds islamic? and you are always here shouting GEJ till 2019. Im sure you expect the followers of Muhammad to vote him too abi... Continue your divisive ways. God is in Control

Anyway... #IHAVEDECIDED tongue tongue
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by shammahyaro(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thats what their founder did....poor 9yr old babe was defiled...pedophile....*do as Mohammed do*......no be sin na undecided
Re: Man, 32, Rape(defiles) 10-year-old Niece In Lagos by pet4ril(f): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mother's please take your female children away from your so called brothers, if not for God I would have been defiled by my own uncle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo / Akesan Market Fire: Angry Mob Sets Fire Station On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.