Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! (3022 Views)

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) / IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. / Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by complete20: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2015
[b][/b]IF GEJ WINS, A SOUTHEASTERNER WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA UNTIL THE NEXT 2 DECADE.

This is becos, if Jonathan wins, if he leaves office 2019 a northerner will rule for 8 years. After the northerner rules for 8 years, a westerner may emerge as the next president (u might wanna disagree).
But if the APC wins, with the present gov of IMO state Rocha's okorocha running for presidential primaries under APC last year, he could get a ticket to run as the next president after buhari

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by cheruv: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2015
I NAEKWU INYO!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by TechRev: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2015
complete20:
IF GEJ WINS, A SOUTHEASTERNER WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA UNTIL THE NEXT 2 DECADE.
This is becos, if Jonathan wins, if he leaves office 2019 a northerner will rule for 8 years. After the northerner rules for 8 years, a westerner may emerge as the next president (u might wanna disagree).
But if the APC wins, with the present gov of IMO state Rocha's okorocha running for presidential primaries under APC last year, he could get a ticket to run as the next president after buhari

and what if Rochas didnt get APC ticket?? DO you really believe the igbo man is very interested in presidency of Nigeria?? Defeatist reasoning.
DO NOT Vote on that day!! thats the gospel being preached now.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by dunkem21(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
I na ako mgbu grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by complete20: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
TechRev:

and what if Rochas didnt get APC ticket?? DO you really believe the igbo man is very interested in presidency of Nigeria?? Defeatist reasoning.
DO NOT Vote on that day!! thats the gospel being preached now.
We can't say tho. but he stands a great chance of being the next president
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Op, i bu ikpu.

With what's happening in Imo state now, let Rochas win his re-election first.

A na akogheri...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by size40: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
ya, this is true. If GEJ wins and stays till 2019, that means that after 2019, power will definitely go back to the north. Now if power goes back to the north, they will have it for 8 yrs. Now if we add the 8yrs to another GEJ's next 4 yrs, it will be 12 yrs. By the time power shifts back to the south in 2027, what hope does the Igbos have to clinch it? In all honesty, I don't see the Igbos ruling Nigeria any time soon. As a Niger Delta person, I will advice the Igbo's to keep supporting us so we can rule Nigeria again after GEJ on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by pansophist(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Tribalism everywhere.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by size40: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
As one makes his/her bed, so he or she will lay on it. As Ndigbo made their political bed in Nigeria, so shall they lay on it. I know the Igbo's will find it very difficult having the support of the south-south people when the time comes. Not to talk of support from the north or west to become the President of this country.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by NnamdiN: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
And Rochas is who you want as an igbo president? Fraudulent Rochas?
Dude do you think igbos fuckiiing care about that ish We're doing welllllllll without an igbo president dude. To hell with your APC cheesy wink

Whether Buhari o or Gej, means shiit to us but hell GEJ has our support, deal with it. grin

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by complete20: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by complete20: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
NnamdiN:
And Rochas is who you want as an igbo president? Fraudulent Rochas?
Dude do you think igbos fuckiiing care about that ish We're doing welllllllll without an igbo president dude. To hell with your APC cheesy wink

Whether Buhari o or Gej, means shiit to us but hell GEJ has our support, deal with it. grin
hmmm
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
size40:
ya, this is true. If GEJ wins and stays till 2019, that means that after 2019, power will definitely go back to the north. Now if power goes back to the north, they will have it for 8 yrs. Now if we add the 8yrs to another GEJ's next 4 yrs, it will be 12 yrs. By the time power shifts back to the south in 2027, what hope does the Igbos have to clinch it? In all honesty, I don't see the Igbos ruling Nigeria any time soon. As a Niger Delta person, I will advice the Igbo's to keep supporting us so we can rule Nigeria again after GEJ on their behalf.

am pretty sure u got ur damn size40 nuts in place for a brain,big foool.....take ur theory to da land of failures...
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by cheruv: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
size40:
Igbos aren't interested in the presidency nor in one Nigeria. you Niger deltans need to rule this country kos its your resources that run the country.
we,the Great Igbo nation believe in a concept.. and that concept has become a reality once more

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
size40:
As one makes his/her bed, so he or she will lay on it. As Ndigbo made their political bed in Nigeria, so shall they lay on it. I know the Igbo's will find it very difficult having the support of the south-south people when the time comes. Not to talk of support from the north or west to become the President of this country.

da devil's advocate....u gonna get ur moda4kn wish in hell..
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheruv:

Igbos aren't interested in the presidency nor in one Nigeria. you Niger deltans need to rule this country kos its your resources that run the country.
we,the Great Igbo nation believe in a concept.. and that concept has become a reality once more

the failure and foool that oped this damn thread just wanna knock the heads of the niger deltans and igbos together,kinda cause animousity and set them apart and divide their votes..dont be deceived. God bless ur biafra's mission though.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Change2015(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
complete20:

We can't say tho. but he stands a great chance of being the next president

Unless the south East rallies around him it will not happen. Having control of just one state in the region is not enough. But the volume of APC votes in this election will be a guide.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by NnamdiN: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
complete20:

hmmm
yeah hmmm
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by MayorofLagos(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
To those saying Okorocha will be next after Buhari, as long Ohanaeze is alive thats not going to happen.
Ohanaeze will ask him to step asids for Ibos to supporta Yoruba man.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by NnamdiN: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rexxie:

the failure and foool that oped this damn thread just wanna knock the heads of the niger deltans and igbos together,kinda cause animousity and set them apart and divide their votes..dont be deceived. God bless ur biafra's mission though.
they won't succeed bro. Buhari will even lose Imo state grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by complete20: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rexxie:

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by complete20: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rexxie:

I SAY A BIG NO TO DIS
PLS I ONLY WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR IGBOS
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Quite unlikely
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Schematics: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who told you that Igbos wants presidency? Gowon ruled Nigeria for 9years, how is NC? Shagari ruled for 4years how is Sokoto and NW at large? Obj ruled for 8years, how is SW? IBB ruled for almost 7years, how is Niger and north at large? Abacha ruled for several years, has it changed Kano from being the state with the highest almajiri in the North?

When you check all these Igbos are still better off even without the so called presidency. In 2019 we Igbos shall present a decent and lettered candidate for the highest office and not for a fat limping clueless a.boki pretending to be an Igboman.

Igbos do not need the presidency so desperately, what we need are the necessary facilities to aide our economy and income. Just like GEJ is already doing by providing the Onitsha Second Niger Bridge, Onitsha Port, International airports, reconstruction of highways among others.

GEJ till 2019

complete20:
[b][/b]IF GEJ WINS, A SOUTHEASTERNER WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA UNTIL THE NEXT 2 DECADE.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by complete20: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Schematics:
Who told you that Igbos wants presidency? Gowon ruled Nigeria for 9years, how is NC? Shagari ruled for 4years how is Sokoto and NW at large? Obj ruled for 8years, how is SW? IBB ruled for almost 7years, how is Niger and north at large? Abacha ruled for several years, has it changed Kano from being the state with the highest almajiri in the North?

When you check all these Igbos are still better off even without the so called presidency. In 2019 we Igbos shall present a decent and lettered candidate for the highest office and not for a fat limping clueless a.boki pretending to be an Igboman.

Igbos do not need presidency what we need are the necessary facilities to aide our economy and income. Just like GEJ is already doing by providing the Onitsha Second Niger Bridge, Onitsha Port, International airports, reconstruction of highways among others.

GEJ till 2019

I'm not sure you are an Igbo guy.
is Igbo not part of Nigeria?
i Igbo land would have been more developed than it is now. if an Igbo man had once ruled Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by cooljude(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some Igbos support Buhari but a majority would definitely vote Jonathan. Honestly, most Igbos don't view the federal government as santaclaus who would dash them goodies. They want an enabling environment for them to compete and excel in their endevours. Some of Buhari's convictions are sincerely scary to some genuine business owners.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by mekaboy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
What if the case of yaradua repeats itself (not praying ) and osibanjo takes over. Will the north ask to produce a president again in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by PedroJP(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
D fact alone that Buhari didn't allow GEJ rule without distractions made him unelectable. Supporting GMB is liking accepting being a slave to one

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by IGBOSON1: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheruv:

^^^That fool isn't from the Niger Delta! The day Ndigbo start taking advice from a known bastard Igbo hater like him is the day i'll give up on my people! He even hates GEJ with a passion too!

Has anyone noticed that most (if not all) of those that hate Igbos and claim to be from the Niger Delta or Ijaw....they all support Buhari and APC!? Makes you wonder doesn't it? wink

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by Schematics: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mayooflagos stop switching monika anyhow nah..haba! grin

complete20:

I'm not sure you are an Igbo guy.
is Igbo not part of Nigeria?
i Igbo land would have been more developed than it is now. if an Igbo man had once ruled Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by PedroJP(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
size40:

If u like apply almighty formula, GEJ's ectra 4 yrs is certain. After that things will flow d way they want not as u senselessly wish.
Re: Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! by SOUNDKING: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ur brain di very useless just like akpamu buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Definition Of A Tanoid / Photo: GEJ In Kenya For Vocation At Maasai Mara Games Reserve / Ibb's Coup Speech; Has Buhari Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.