Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

A Letter To Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Seun (703 Views)

Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / A Letter Written By Late Dr. Vincent Eebee Against Solomon Indigbara. / In A Letter, Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Polling Centers In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Seun by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Seun pls for heaven'z sake, talk to ya moderators to stop banning me. Its becoming unbecoming, and I hate it wen ma freedom of expression is being restricted. Ya moderators re kinda biased, and its pizzing me off. I know dey may ban me again, buh just wanna air ma mind and I hope seun talks to these moderators, to be fair regardless of dem religion cum political affiliationz.
Up jonathan
Up Niger Delta
Up Nigeria
Sai Seun

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun by viczing(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Seun pls for heaven'z sake, talk to ya moderators to stop banning me. Its becoming unbecoming, and I hate it wen ma freedom of expression is being restricted. Ya moderators re kinda biased, and its pizzing me off. I know dey may ban me again, buh just wanna air ma mind and I hope seun talks to these moderators, to be fair regardless of dem religion cum political affiliationz.
Up jonathan
Up Niger Delta
Up Nigeria
Sai Seun

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun by lilflipnerd: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2015
If u continue ur enormous troll, u would b banned again

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by egift(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Up jonathan
Up Niger Delta
Up Nigeria
Sai Seun

Mogidi:
My guy I feel you.

Stop breaking the law. The Rules on Nairaland is very clear and visible. Stop insulting and accusing fellow members, you are not the one feeding them. It has nothing to Party Affiliation.

When ever TANiods exhaust their 5yrs of failure, lose the support of everyone and are now face to face with failure, the will shouting that the system wants to destroy them. Accusing Seun, Mods, Jega, INEC, the Constitution and everyone else.

Things must Change for good. This Corruption must Stop. Sai Buhari shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by Mogidi: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
My guy I feel you.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Its called a forum, where we shld be able to air our views. Its painful wen odas re allowed to express demselves wifout fear or intimidation while d oda party is being victimized. For over a month dey ve banned me for no just reason, and seun kips over-looking dis serious issue. I just pray he sees to dis problem, if we kip complaining abt d same issue all d time, it means dat nobody cares abt us and its really bad for NL.
Sai Seun

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun by midolian(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
I av bn wondering where you ve bn, my very good friend..Neva knew u were banned. Well, it serves u right. I even feel the mods are bias for banning u for days cos You deserve to be banned for life.. cos u alone can cause war on nairaland. Always attacking Islam, pple and their parents. I hope u av grown up and hav learnt to air ur views without cursing or insulting.

Missed ur silly posts a bit

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2015
midolian:
I av bn wondering where you ve bn, my very good friend..Neva knew u were banned. Well, it serves u right. I even feel the mods are bias for banning u for days cos You deserve to be banned for life.. cos u alone can cause war on nairaland. Always attacking Islam, pple and their parents. I hope u av grown up and hav learnt to air ur views without cursing or insulting.

Missed ur silly posts a bit
lol, monitoring demon how ya dhe? Dis ban of a tin is pizzing me off, for d luv of d nigerian people and NL datz y I am online again. Wanted to give up, buh I decided to lay low and watch how tinz going. I don't insult anyone unles ya bring it up, I don miss ya ma guy #nohomo, dis weekend wen we d transformers re declared victory, u will see a transformed me.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by midolian(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, monitoring demon how ya dhe? Dis ban of a tin is pizzing me off, for d luv of d nigerian people and NL datz y I am online again. Wanted to give up, buh I decided to lay low and watch how tinz going. I don't insult anyone unles ya bring it up, I don miss ya ma guy #nohomo, dis weekend wen we d transformers re declared victory, u will see a transformed me.
@monitoring demon..*lol*

correct! As much as I want to see a transformed u, I dont wnt the trasformers declared victorious..Buhari's leadership will trans4m ur life. Trust me *winx*

SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by buccal(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Ehn en,you came to complain about getting banned abi! Now I'm giving you life ban and don't beg me. Even seun will not save you. angry

(1) (Reply)

Card Reader Stolen In Zamfara / President Obama Delivered A Message To Nigerians / Mimiko's Deputy Did Not Defect To APC, He Only Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.