Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Obama My Obama - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama My Obama (3840 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama My Obama by KarmaMod(f): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
Olodo so you are crying cos omoge didnt use "some". some ko. plenty ni.

abeg go and sleep. eleran angry tongue
Re: Obama My Obama by Hauwa1: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
it is true. watch nigerian politicians and their wifey!!! can't even tell who is who. they leave they public to do the guessing boju boju game

no it is that one. no the yellow one. no the black one with gele, no it is the short one. sigh can't tell.

u guys should learn a thing here. no hide hide kiss hug, embrass feel free. anyway it is a free world we are in unlike NIGERIA.
Re: Obama My Obama by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
Omoge ko, orekelewa ni!
carry your garden egg go!!!
Alakori, Alamaggi
!! grin cheesy
Re: Obama My Obama by MrCrackles(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
Hauwa shut up and stop rambling like a rusty meat grinder!! cheesy
Re: Obama My Obama by Hauwa1: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
Who dash nigeria 'some' It is all of them jare

again, watch how obama and his wife carried on and learn a thing or too. see as obama dey look for his wife hand to hold. . . lovely!
Re: Obama My Obama by MrCrackles(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Who dash nigeria 'some' It is all of them jare

again, watch how obama and his wife carried on and learn a thing or too. see as obama dey look for his wife hand to hold. . . lovely!

Go marry Obama then, eranko!! cheesy
Re: Obama My Obama by Hauwa1: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2009
cracker, leave me alone. i must talk it is abt time for nigeria.
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
And you did not address the matter about his name. You this woman, na wayo wayo too much.

I didn't know that the serpent is wise. And the harmless doves are always the first on the menu of the raptors. Sorry raptures. lol.

Sisi, Zainab was a true Christian and Allah the Almighty turned her around for the better. I see the same happening with Barackallah Hussaine Obama.

Obigeli; Kekedi? lol. I am learning. I just started because I know that is a good way to her heart, gon gon gon gon. lol. **Osisi, am loving it. Its a wonderful life.

What choice did my man have about the name his low life,runaway,polygamist,absentee father gave him?
The fact that he refused to follow the bad example the man set for him is good enough including not accepting his religion.
Barack is his name, Hussein is his middle name,he didn't name himself did he?
Neither did he name his daughters Aisha and Zainab
Re: Obama My Obama by KarmaMod(f): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
Exactly. Infact Malia is a Spanish variant of the virgin Mary  grin
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

Olodo so you are crying cos omoge didnt use "some". some ko. plenty ni.

abeg go and sleep. eleran angry tongue

Imagine if it were the governor of Bauchi
which hajiya will he be holding hand in hand since they are uncountable grin
Aishatu, Ashewosatu or Olodonatu
grin
maybe the babynatu abi virginatu(yaraduas daughter) with her feeding bottle in hand shocked
we have a long way to catch up with civilization.
Re: Obama My Obama by Hauwa1: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
osisi no go kill me with laugh o. lol you funny ashewonatu, ashenatu lol

really a long way to catch up. yet someone is saying here (i laugh) that we should not compare. we should please.

even cold sef no dey nigeria and na dabaru everything for be if it were nigeria. see how large the crowd was yet they did everything with manner. to buy gas for nigeria you go fight tire for queue and carry blood go your house grin
Re: Obama My Obama by preselect(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2009
**osisi:

What choice did my man have about the name his low life,runaway,polygamist,absentee father gave him?

babyosisi i think we know very little about his father to be so judgemental. and more importantly we never heard his own side of the story. who knows what he was passing through. we've heard from obama but we've not heard from his father. it's abit harsh to call him low life. obama who was personally hurt by his absence never used that term for him.

we are talking about a forienger who was divorced by his wife (we dont know the details of their quarrel), probably his visa expired. . . who knows why he kept so away.
Re: Obama My Obama by KarmaMod(f): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2009
abeg stop making excuses

The man married her for a stay in the country

he had a family back home. Everything osisis said about him is right

Thank God he was absentee sef, else he most likely would have never reached this point.
Re: Obama My Obama by preselect(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2009
who is making excuses, we heard only one side of the story. u dont condemn people like that.
Re: Obama My Obama by ilaugh1: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2009
these half baked Americans are still talking?
Re: Obama My Obama by preselect(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2009
half baked americans? grin grin grin this is new grin grin grin

which one you come be now? half roasted nigerian? grin grin
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2009
pres-elect:

babyosisi i think we know very little about his father to be so judgemental. and more importantly we never heard his own side of the story. who knows what he was passing through. we've heard from obama but we've not heard from his father. it's abit harsh to call him low life. obama who was personally hurt by his absence never used that term for him.

we are talking about a forienger who was divorced by his wife (we dont know the details of their quarrel), probably his visa expired. . . who knows why he kept so away.

Well the man is now RIP

At least we know he had wives in Kenya before deceiving this innocent girl from Kansas to be his wife.
He had a green card
He could have visited the boy anytime but he chose to see his son only once after he left
what kind of man is that.
are there no telephones and post offices in Kenya?
Useless father,he was.
Obama reached out to them.
That shows the character in the man
He went there as a college student and sought out his roots
Children are not supposed to look for their father.
Re: Obama My Obama by preselect(m): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2009
**osisi:

Well the man is now RIP

At least we know he had wives in Kenya before deceiving this innocent girl from Kansas to be his wife.
He had a green card
He could have visited the boy anytime but he chose to see his son only once after he left
Useless father,he was.

well that may be the "secret" training God was giving him for his moment_ this moment
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2009
*Hauwa*:

osisi no go kill me with laugh o. lol you funny ashewonatu, ashenatu lol
really a long way to catch up. yet someone is saying here (i laugh) that we should not compare. we should please.

even cold sef no dey nigeria and na dabaru everything for be if it were nigeria. see how large the crowd was yet they did everything with manner. to buy gas for nigeria you go fight tire for queue and carry blood go your house grin

ROFL.
when a woman sees her fellow woman is already in the house and she packs her bag to join them,if I no call am olodonatu and  ashewonatu,wetin be her name?
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2009
pres-elect:

well that may be the "secret" training God was giving him for his moment_ this moment

Thank God the useless father had no hand in his training .
All things work together for good.
Re: Obama My Obama by preselect(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2009
haha, useless father . . . igbakwara wicked . . . .
obama agbagharala ya, i guola akwukwo ya . . dreams from my father?

at some point he got some inspiration from his father during the one month he stayed with him
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2009
pres-elect:

haha, useless father . . . igbakwara wicked . . . .
obama agbagharala ya, i guola akwukwo ya . . dreams from my father?

at some point he got some inspiration from his father during the one month he stayed with him

hey yaaaaaaaaa!
a whole 30 days?
what a noble father figure grin
Re: Obama My Obama by RichyBlacK(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2009
Barack Obama bears his father's name.

It is a beautiful testament to his mother's respect for tradition that she did not go off and change his name after the divorce, in a fit of senseless rage. She loved the name "Barack Obama" because it was likely a reminder of her love for the black man from Kenya. Each time she looked at her son, and called his name, it brought strong feelings of nostalgia of the love she once shared with Barack Obama Snr.

"Love Is Stronger Than Pride" -- Sade Adu
Re: Obama My Obama by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2009
Lovely! Never have I seen such a lovely sigh nor heard such a lovely speech. kiss kiss
Re: Obama My Obama by olabowale(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2009
@**Osisi: « #103 on: Yesterday at 11:03:59 PM »  

The fact that he refused to follow the bad example the man set for him is good enough including not accepting his religion.
Barack is his name, Hussein is his middle name,he didn't name himself did he?
Neither did he name his daughters Aisha and Zainab

Obama does not think that his father, Late Dr. Hussaine Obama is a low life. This is your own statement. As usual, you may be wrong. Reason; he wrote a book in memory of his father. Another reason, he kept his name, while other people can change theirs. At least he is not a bitter person.

And about his daughters; they are not named Ester and Dorothy either. Even though I love the names Virginia and Lynda, Sasha and Malia/Mahalia are not Christian names. And if a man or a woman is divorced, is it a sin or societal crime to be remarried? You see why I think that the whole doctrine is whacked?

And you did not comment about my effort on the Igbo language? I am surprised.
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 1:30am On Jan 21, 2009
olabowale:

@**Osisi: « #103 on: Yesterday at 11:03:59 PM » 
Obama does not think that his father, Late Dr. Hussaine Obama is a low life. This is your own statement. As usual, you may be wrong. Reason; he wrote a book in memory of his father. Another reason, he kept his name, while other people can change theirs. At least he is not a bitter person.

And about his daughters; they are not named Ester and Dorothy either. Even though I love the names Virginia and Lynda, Sasha and Malia/Mahalia are not Christian names. And if a man or a woman is divorced, is it a sin or societal crime to be remarried? You see why I think that the whole doctrine is whacked?

And you did not comment about my effort on the Igbo language? I am surprised.

And what are Christian names?
Abraham?
Jesus?
Martha?
they are just names of people in the Bible
Christians understand that you don't need to have a biblical name to be a Christian cool
when you become a Christian,you need not change your name from Olabowale to Melchizedek

Of course he didn't call his father a low life
The power of forgiveness by a well balanced Christian man
How many people would have an absent,runaway,dead beat father and have anything good to say about it
Thank God he left
see what he (Obama) became without him
Re: Obama My Obama by bawomolo(m): 1:52am On Jan 21, 2009
HeatFusion:

Lovely! Never have I seen such a lovely sigh nor heard such a lovely speech. kiss kiss

see this groupie, you probably threw your grandma panties at the tv grin
Re: Obama My Obama by KarmaMod(f): 2:09am On Jan 21, 2009
Useless father,he was.

Abi o, Thank God for his mother's side.
Re: Obama My Obama by KarmaMod(f): 2:13am On Jan 21, 2009
Malia/Mahalia are not Christian names.

Yes it is unless there's another religion that has history with The Virgin Mary
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 2:19am On Jan 21, 2009
KarmaMod:

Yes it is unless there's another religion that has history with The Virgin Mary

never knew this.
Thanks to you and google.

The girl's name Malia \m(a)-lia\ is pronounced ma-LEE-ah. It is of Hawaiian origin, and its meaning is "perhaps, probably". Variant of Mary. Also a Spanish variant of Maria.

Malia has 3 variant forms: Malea, Maleah and Maleia.
Re: Obama My Obama by Hauwa1: 2:21am On Jan 21, 2009
the father was so cute though. ummm we never know what went on maybe the man sef dey soak and beat the woman sef. na african man now grin
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 2:26am On Jan 21, 2009
*Hauwa*:

the father was so cute though. ummm we never know what went on maybe the man sef dey soak and beat the woman sef. na african man now grin

cute wetin?
he had white teeth,that's about it grin
at least Obama inherited the lanky Kenyan figure from him
I doubt if he touched her
did you see his grandparents from his mother's side,their pictures I mean
Grandma was a well built woman and would have singlehandedly taken him down like a sallah ram grin
this is not Nairobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING : Russia Threatens To HIT Saudi If US Attacks Syria / Sánchez Conveys The Government's Commitment To The Recovery Of La Palma Families / Brazil Prostitutes Learn English Ahead Of World Cup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.