Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Obama My Obama - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama My Obama (3841 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama My Obama by Hauwa1: 2:44am On Jan 21, 2009
yes his grandad very handsome

that pix they were at the beach was  kiss 

now i wonder if the step mom came, wait i saw someone looked like a kenya lady with white scarf standing at the VIP

the dude was handsome. maybe the woman no gree file green card for him and he vamoosed grin
Re: Obama My Obama by Hauwa1: 2:49am On Jan 21, 2009
wish i met him, i would have asked him to come to NL travel section for 'how to get green card'
Re: Obama My Obama by SeanT21(f): 2:52am On Jan 21, 2009
*Hauwa*:

yes his grandad very handsome

that pix they were at the beach was kiss

now i wonder if the step mom came, wait i saw someone looked like a kenya lady with white scarf standing at the VIP

the dude was handsome. maybe the woman no gree file green card for him and he vamoosed grin

Yes,His step mother came all the way from London.~~She was the lady with the head tie~~!!
Re: Obama My Obama by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 21, 2009
bawomolo:

see this groupie, you probably threw your grandma panties at the tv grin
No, but I heard that you shitted in your diapers while he was making his speech grin
Re: Obama My Obama by osisi2(f): 3:01am On Jan 21, 2009
HeatFusion:

No, but I heard that you shitted in your diapers while he was making his speech grin

Explosive diarrhea
dripping down his hairy legs
Re: Obama My Obama by elegantty: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hi, i believe Obama is God's sent 'cos he is not the first US president to be inaugurated bt imagine people's turnout and interest all over the world yesterday. i prayed for his victory during election and i would continue to pray for divine guidance as he begins to preside . smiley
Re: Obama My Obama by olabowale(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2009
@**Osisi: « #121 on: Today at 01:30:28 AM »

And what are Christian names?
Abraham?
Jesus?
Martha?
they are just names of people in the Bible

Names before the formation/advent of christianity. They are not Christian names. Many Christiana, Christian, etc are Christian names. Like Virginia.

Christians understand that you don't need to have a biblical name to be a Christian
when you become a Christian,you need not change your name from Olabowale to Melchizedek

And a person does not have to change his name to arabic based name to be muslim, either. As long is not like Stone, Nail, Wacko, Paul, etc. Those are horrible names. Sis, I will never become Christian, InshaAllah.

Of course he didn't call his father a low life
The power of forgiveness by a well balanced Christian man
How many people would have an absent,runaway,dead beat father and have anything good to say about it
Thank God he left
see what he (Obama) became without him

Allah is the One Who raises a creation to any status of honor He Wills. Is Obama the first person without the presence of father in his/her life and reach a position of eminence? No. Greater people in history were Ismail, Isa bin Mariam and Muhammad (AS Jamia).

**osisi (f) Re: Obama My Obama : « #125 on: Today at 02:19:37 AM »
Quote from: KarmaMod on Today at 02:13:13 AM
Yes it is unless there's another religion that has history with The Virgin Mary

Was Jesus a Christian? Was Mary his mother a Christian? Each question carry a "no," answer. There was your argument.

never knew this.
Thanks to you and google.

The girl's name Malia \m(a)-lia\ is pronounced ma-LEE-ah. It is of Hawaiian origin, and its meaning is "perhaps, probably". Variant of Mary. Also a Spanish variant of Maria.

Malia has 3 variant forms: Malea, Maleah and Maleia.

AlQur'aan has a chapter named Mariam. There is a chapter named Imran. Mariam is mentioned many times in the Qur'aan. I wonder who is not up to date in the knowledge of religion. Islam consider Mariam and her son Isa (AS) muslims.

**osisi (f) Re: Obama My Obama: « #127 on: Today at 02:26:03 AM »
Quote from: *Hauwa* on Today at 02:21:55 AM
the father was so cute though. ummm we never know what went on maybe the man sef dey soak and beat the woman sef. na african man now

cute wetin?
he had white teeth,that's about it
at least Obama inherited the lanky Kenyan figure from him

I fear for the man who you get angry with. One time you will get him locked up. Sleeping in the house away from master suite, will not be an option. He must sleep in the slammer, as long as you are angry. Please dont get angry to that extend.

I doubt if he touched her
did you see his grandparents from his mother's side,their pictures I mean
Grandma was a well built woman and would have singlehandedly taken him down like a sallah ram
this is not Nairobi

There is nothing called sallah ram. Its Id. And when a man and woman have difficulty that may lead to them dissolving the union, they do not have to hit each other, you know. Not all men are wife beaters. And not all women are not oozzing with machismo. Look at the spiked heel mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING : Russia Threatens To HIT Saudi If US Attacks Syria / Sánchez Conveys The Government's Commitment To The Recovery Of La Palma Families / Brazil Prostitutes Learn English Ahead Of World Cup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.