Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Vengence Is Mine; I Will Repay, Saith The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vengence Is Mine; I Will Repay, Saith The Lord. (389 Views)

Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening / Atheists! What Saith Thou To This / You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vengence Is Mine; I Will Repay, Saith The Lord. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Romans 12 vs 19 - 21:

Verse 19: Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengence is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Verse 20: If your enemy is hungry, feed him, if he/she is thirsty, give him/her water to drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

And 21 said, Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Avenge not yourself....leave it for God. How many have done this?

How many people are doing according to what our bible teaches us? So many people pay evil for evil. Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us to feed our enemies and give them water whenever they are thirsty.

Its time you cast your ALL to God and allow him to see to your case.

Will you pray today?

That God should have mercy on you and forgive you in every way you have wronged Him by avenging yourself and paid evil for evil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Worldwide Event Holding Today / Pastors Who Were Born Overseas, Share Your Challenges And Experiences / Significance Of Spiritual Persecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.