Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? (2241 Views)

"How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" / Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate / Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by cfame1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Few months ago, apc declared that about seven pdp governors are in secret alliance with them and would soon decamp to apc. As if that was not enough, Mr Rochas Okorocha reiterated same claim lately only for us to be greeted with the news of Rivers state deputy governor dumping APC. This is a man who has been involved closely in all APC campaigns and meetings in Rivers state. Is the tide and their propaganda turning against them? Am watching closely as the events unfold especially this week.
Na only me dey watch; abi you follow?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Lanretoye(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
You are on your own...

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Eggcelent(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
The waiting will be over by Thursday evening. Meanwhile, the intrigues involved in politicking and electioneering go beyond what meets the eyes. A number of those fronting for either parties may be secretly working for the other.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Somewhere in Abia state, APC deputy Governor flag bearer dumped his party to PDP....

6 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by pasydron(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
we are all watching ... and if we are not careful, Buhari and Tinubu might end up decamping to the "UMBRELLA ".... ( embarassed kissjust jokin ) . However, i am really fed up with their baseless/unrealistic propaganda. They keep on talking about "change" ...and it makes me wonder. I think is about time they should focus on the real issues and tell Nigerians what they would do differently and if so, how do they intend to achieve those things especially in the face of dwindling financial resources and economic hardship.

MY TAKE : As much as i admire the GENERAL, he needs to give tangible reasons to Vote for him ( And not an #Old Broom and #CHANGE slogan )

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
I seriously believe JEGA and PDP are just trying to fool the APC by their public rants. I believe GEJ would have dared the consequences and fired Jega if he truly believes him to be compromised for the APC.

5 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
When APC started many thought they were sincere though PDP chiefs and supporters opined otherwise. In fact, some of us erroneously assumed that APC is the real platform but just like a wolf in sheep's clothing, the APC started showing undemocratic signs and every patriot had to re-evaluate both camps (APC and PDP). We decided to return to the New PdP led by Jonathan rather than be on the lane of self-deceit which APc represent. Truly, APC have nothing good to offer.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by ojaydedon(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
lols.. No mind dem
a hate party..

The only thing dey say they can offer is CHANGE...
But we shall not be deceived cos from what we can see, that change wuld be negative..

So We still stick to transformation...

GEJ TILL 2019

9 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
When APC started many thought they were sincere though PDP chiefs and supporters opined otherwise. In fact, some of us erroneously assumed that APC is the real platform but just like a wolf in sheep's clothing, the APC started showing undemocratic signs and every patriot had to re-evaluate both camps (APC and PDP). We decided to return to the New PdP led by Jonathan rather than be on the lane of self-deceit which APc represent. Truly, APC have nothing good to offer.
[/s]

Nonsense comment embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by cfame1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
I seriously believe JEGA and PDP are just trying to fool the APC by their public rants. I believe GEJ would have dared the consequences and fired Jega if he truly believes him to be compromised for the APC.
I thought as much....Jega would not bite the fingers that feed him. They are just openly enemies but secretly allies.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by cfame1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

Why not counter him with a valid and reasonable argument than what you just did?

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by cfame1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
alfred5:
Somewhere in Abia state, APC deputy Governor flag bearer dumped his party to PDP....
Remember Atiku support group too.....more are still to come I guess by the look of things.

8 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by ojaydedon(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

elaborate...

Or are u pained about the authenticity of the comment?? grin

Bacanista...keep it up

5 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
ojaydedon:

elaborate...

Or are u pained about the authenticity of the comment?? grin

Bacanista...keep it up

No objective stance in his proposition
Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by san316(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes! it is backfiring on them.

That was why the former Akwa ibom gov joined APC.

That was why Niger state dep gov joined APC.

That was why a gej campaign org chairman dumped PDP.

that was why miyetti Allah deny endorsing gej.

that is why we will vote GMB come 28the march.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by cfame1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
san316:
Yes! it is backfiring on them.

That was why the former Akwa ibom gov joined APC.

That was why Niger state dep gov joined APC.

That was why a gej campaign org chairman dumped PDP.

that was why miyetti Allah deny endorsing gej.

that is why we will vote GMB come 28the march.
We abi u?

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Safari29: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
i have decided. i cant wait

1 Like

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Safari29: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:

bro i cant believe you are in PDP, i just cant decipher you to be a tanoid. something is wrong somewhere.

i know you would tell us after the election .

hope its what am thinking tho

1 Like

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

The guy now behave no dofferent from jogogoro

1 Like

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by onatisi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
I can remember vividly how me ,tomakint and bayswater use to tell u that how can someone be among criminals and claim to be clean! You didn't believe us then. The bubble was bound to bust for apc sooner or later . And they seem to have run out of ideas on how to counter gej . Secondly the inability of their candidate to answer simple questions about his certificate , and his refusal to attend debates has shown glaringly that apc and buhari are not the positive change nigerians yearns for, but to be honest and fair to apc they never said they were bringing positive changes ,they only said change

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Rilwayne001: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
cfame1:
Few months ago, apc declared that about seven pdp governors are in secret alliance with them and would soon decamp to apc. As if that was not enough, Mr Rochas Okorocha reiterated same claim lately only for us to be greeted with the news of Rivers state deputy governor dumping APC. This is a man who has been involved closely in all APC campaigns and meetings in Rivers state. Is the tide and their propaganda turning against them? Am watching closely as the events unfold especially this week.
Na only me dey watch; abi you follow?

You will be shock by the event that will happen on wednesday, the CHANGE that will scatter the PDP umbrella is doing pressUP.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Rilwayne001: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Safari29:

bro i cant believe you are in PDP, i just cant decipher you to be a tanoid. something is wrong somewhere.

In case you missed what led to his defection, here is it.
He sent a mail to a fellow progressive begging for money and protection, and when that one couldnt provide it for him, he defected to Pdp.

Hello Chief Gbawe
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or.concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/Barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Riodiao(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by ojaydedon(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keneking:

No objective stance in his proposition

How objective is urs??

Why not bring it on lets be clear

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by ionsman: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op did you open a thread for all the pdp propaganda that has back fired?

Answer me reasonably. ...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by ojaydedon(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

In case you missed what led to his defection, here is it.
He sent a mail to a fellow progressive begging for money and protection, and when that one couldnt provide it for him, he defected to Pdp.

aint u guys tired of this shit

Why not face the thread and let him be...

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by ionsman: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Trying to stay relevant with your wayward talks...
Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by papaejima1: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
PDP stole APC's thunder when the election was shifted.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Safari29:

Hey bro, I'm fine... Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by san316(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
cfame1:

We abi u?

Who are you? an inconsequential zero? I'm talking about real men of honor who cannot sell their honor for nothing. I know my people and they know me.
Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015

Muuucheeeewwww!

1 Like

Re: Is APC Propaganda Backfiring On Them? by tomakint: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
When APC started many thought they were sincere though PDP chiefs and supporters opined otherwise. In assumed that APC is the real platform but just like a wolf in sheep's clothing, the APC. We decided to return to the New PdP led by Jonathan rather than be on the lane of self-deceit which APc represent. Truly, APC have nothing good to offer
You are a Wise Man Barcanista! After March 28, you'll realise this. Onatisi & Bayswater, well done guys wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D: Real Reasons Jonathan Conceded Defeat / My Role In The Civil War [twenty Pounds Policy, Starvation Policy] - Awolowo / Who Saw "Oga At The Top" On NTA Network News Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.