Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. (2636 Views)

7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / Advantages Of Attending A Military School. / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. by akandedayo1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
In the tme past, most people have always taken thier time to look at the negativities of private university in Nigeria. Giving it a closer look, I have been able to outline the following advantages i want to share about private unis. Here we go.
1.Relatively Easy Admission. Of course, everybody who resides in Nigeria will testify to the unparralleled ease you encounter when you write an entrance exam of a private university. So considerate.
2.Having Your Preferred course. Owing to the comparatively reduced cut-off marks, you stand a shining chance of having your course of choice.
3.You Have A Better Relationship With The Lecturers. At the private university, the lecturers value each student. As they know that is where their salary comes from. They fear being reported. Hardly do they miss classes and they teach student to understand to a reasonable level. If they fail; as a lecturer, you have to defend the occurrence.
4.Security. There is a good number of security personnel. Right from the gate, the check -ups start. There is also reduced level of moleststion and cultism.
5.Acquisition Of Extra Skills. Some of this schools have companies. Bottle water comapny, bakery, radiostation etc And they allow thier students to work with them to acquire knowledge.
6.They Financially Broaden Your Mind. If you are the type that places too much value on little money, the school fees and lifestyle there will definately change your mentality.
7.Good Grade. With private university,you stand a chance of making a good grade. With some of them rejecting "pass" as a perequisite for promotion and placing thier "A" at 80, you just have to make a good grade and nothing less.
8. Closeness To God. Why would you not be close to God? You are inside the school like a boarding house secondary school,limitation to music you can hear, dress code decree and whether you like it or not they will drag you to fellowship. Lol
Re: 8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
You can get all of that in a good public uni.

In my opinion, the only good advantage is that you learn how to knot a tie (if you're a guy).

1 Like

Re: 8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
No advantage abeg! It is all boring angry
Re: 8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. by prevail23(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
feel like running away from my school sef sad
Re: 8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. by akandedayo1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
prevail23:
feel like running away from my school sef sad
Pls dont run away o.
Re: 8key Advantages Of Attending A Nigerian Private University. by prevail23(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:

Pls dont run away o.
I no fit ooh grin

(1) (Reply)

It Gets Worse: Buhari Slashes Federal University Staff Salaries By Half / 5 Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions / Chevron 2019 Industrial Training / Graduate Internships Ongoing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.