Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (65135 Views)

"Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by sixtuschimere: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
According to a Twitter user who shared the photo,a female student in SSI was beaten by 3 male teachers for going to a party on Children's Day in Lagos.He wrote......

'please this happened to my friends kid sister today in SS1,she was beaten by 3male teacher of st saviours ijegun for going to a party on children's day'.

What is wrong with teachers of nowadays?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/3-lagos-state-teachers-allegedly.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
One question for the parents......are the teachers still breathing angry

219 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
That is totally unacceptable. Issues like this should be referred to parents, guardians or family, instead of the teachers beating her like she was an animal. What was that on the pics, well, that is by the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Behira(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
angry wickedness at its peak

3 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by xynerise: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
These teachers deserve Jungle Justice angry

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Trueyarn(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
This one is far from cool o...someone has to pay o...with blood! angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by loomer: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
People wey economic conditions don frustrate go come dey pass am on others

18 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Yuneehk(f): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
These teachers won't mind their business! The girl already got permission from her parents so why are they drinking panadol for someone's headache??. A night in a police cell should reset their brain so next time, they don't beat a student like he/she is an animal.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Amberon11: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
oo
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wickedness everywhere you go in this Buhari regime.

This fine and fresh back yard una come spoil am.

Those teachers must pay for this. let the law be applied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by treasuredkids(f): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now this is bad, too much for disciplinary actions. By the way I guess the student is under school care as a boarder. Was the permission granted by the parents known to the school authorities? Cos I believe if theres a break in communication btwn the parents and school authority, the case may be viewed as truancy on the part of the student. Asides meteing out physical punishment on students, There are better disciplinary measures that can drive the point home.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by chillinq(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Those teachers doesnt deserve to be on earth at al!
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by chillinq(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Those teachers deserve not to be on earth at al!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by assfreaky(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
see the person that said he is entering st. saviour tommorow. if it is the same st. saviour in ijegun that I know, the guy should be careful before dem beat am to death with charm. st. saviours na agbero school o. teachers and students alike.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by gbens2000(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
are u guys sue thats not a tattoo ,jez saying tho.me as the parent of the kid i would just storm the teachers house one by one and design my own gigantic tattoo on their backs.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by potbelly(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
The question is what could 3 teachers have used to inflict such on the student? Because If I am not mistaken teachers are supposed to flog students with cane and I can't see any cane marks... Unless she was told to sit on something hot... If that's the case the teachers need to be executed...

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by HtwoOw: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
First off

Was she in boarding school?

If she is, then did she obtain pass or exit from school authorities

If answer is yes, yes then those teachers should be roasted although I see no cane marks unless she was beaten with smacks to the asss ( àbàrá ìdí) which could also count as sexual abuse in saner climes

If she's a day student and lives with parents, why did teachers have to beat her when her parents control her movement , unless of course it's another type of beating from behind grin grin and in which case that's not probably going to leave that much damage

Sumthingwong somewhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by JosinLos: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Criminal assault. The case should be reported to the NPF. And the three teachers charged,and the school reported to the Ministry of education and relevant state authorities

1 Like

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by jamace(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP, was she beaten with cane or hot pressing iron? because I'm seeing burns and not mark of canes. Or is it painting and graphic arts to exaggerate the issue and win sympathy?

18 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by falcon01: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
what are those

1 Like

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
slyIsaac:
One question for the parents......are the teachers still breathing angry
nowadays,no truth in News and No News in truth. They use hot iron press the butocks? Na only butocks they take flog am? Why no picture of other parts of. The body, why only the butocks?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by ba2undey(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Modified undecided
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by grin88(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Forest justice le leyi ooo

1 Like

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by tonero92: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Q
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Firefire(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Difficult to believe...
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by DONSMITH123(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
blood of Jesus. This is bad!!!
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by macaranta(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just Like that?..
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by kingarizona1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sh*t___ This is totally unacceptable

1 Like

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by adejaresalami1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
See im yansh red grin grin....see as e resemble gorilla breast.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by ziggy3579: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai, they put her yansh inside fire ? This teachers wicked o

1 Like

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by gbishman: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Naso, that yansh won't be able to dance azonto in a couple of years

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Meet Nike Okundaye Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard, Others / (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.