Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo (55494 Views)

Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Curvinus(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Turn down for what?

2 Likes

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
And so?
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by AsanwaKC(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
really..
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by timunstopable: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
This davido is also another wise man in the making, trust me, I have looked behind all the exuberance, and I have seen acumen in him.[/quote]

Oshey the Seer
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
A House girl asked her madam to increase her
salary. The madam ask her to give 3 reasons
why she need her salary to be increased.
HOUSE GIRL: I can cook better than you.
MADAM: Who told you that?
HOUSE GIRL: Your husband told me.
MADAM: Okay, second reason....?
HOUSE GIRL: I can iron better than you.
MADAM: Who told you that?
HOUSE GIRL: Your husband told me.
MADAM: Okay, last reason?
HOUSE GIRL: I am also better than you in bed.
(Madam got furious, grab a stick to smash
her head)
MADAM: Did my husband say that?
HOUSE GIRL: NO, the driver told me I'm better
than you in bed.
MADAM: Shhhh! Lower your voice please! I
will increase your salary immediately.
You're such a hard working girl.

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Chie lalasticlala you are fast oooh. I just liked this on Davido facebook page. shocked shocked

That man right there is a good human being in an unfortunate situation. I really hope Davido helped in a way and am not talking about money.
Maybe give the man a chance, give him an opportunity at life again. There are so many ways to help somebody then just money.

I really hope he didnt just walk away after the long lecture.

Let me help u reduce ur big bom bom undecided
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by sheftyxz(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin
story for the God's
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Dyt(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wise man

Money will be spent and def finished
There's more to life than that paper

Yes we all need money but sometimes we find out that that money we crave so much for is useless

May Allah give me the heart to accept all situations I find myself

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
LIFE!!! If he give him today who will give him tomorrow? undecided undecided
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by mulattoclaro(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
True words from a truly wise man. I hope davido will learn from this. Money isn't everything. Sometimes your peace of mind is all that matters. I thank God for giving me more than enough. Instead of clubbing and chasing females I give back to my community. Planning on setting up an NGO soon.

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Dreyl(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cool..
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Smart homeless dude grin

He knew that the moment he takes the money ,Davido would be gone and himself forgotten and still homeless ,so he gave the little boy some lessons though if I were Davido I'll use him to achieve another thing .

Peeps like this don't come around all the time. grin
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by abbeyoye2001(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Click like for GMB and share for GEJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by seedorfg(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
the man be like "no use me do eye service"
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Skoopy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
This man sef don become celebrity after all how many of is sabi am before? Anyway good davido reasoned in the right direction, it shows he doesn't lack wisdom.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by tit(f): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:
APC offered me 2million naira bribe to campaign for Buhari but I rejected it cuz president jonathan ha done so well for this country and deserve a second term

Gej till 2019
Allah has bless you
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Samirana360(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
A true wise man........
Now some will ask, why didn't the man collect the money?

Well, the wisdom of the wise speak for them.....

This davido is also another wise man in the making, trust me, I have looked behind all the exuberance, and I have seen acumen in him.
Pls tell me, where is d wisdom in dis act? Dnt be offended
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Samirana360(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
abbeyoye2001:
Click like for GMB and share for GEJ
U be INEC?

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by facebookysooner: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
We are providing a free web tutorial for all elites!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facebooksoonner..com/ Hurry Now!
[b]Offer Closes Soon!
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by redcliff: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Eeya.

But that man does not look homeless o.

Thats not Nigeria
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by XBLadez: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:
APC offered me 2million naira bribe to campaign for Buhari but I rejected it cuz president jonathan ha done so well for this country and deserve a second term

Gej till 2019
grin grin grin
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
dave2meek:
The man is not a Nigerian...
Naija man no go reject dat kind thing u know nah.

You no lie...
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by apeoyemojo: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
Eeya.

But that man does not look homeless o.
Trust me he is. When you're homeless abroad,you could still afford clothing and food. And even healthcare. Unlike it is in Nigeria
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
It is good to be smart with your wealth.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by fairygeh(f): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have always said it,Davido got sense and matured unlike lipsrsealed.upon all his wealth he displays maturity and has human feelings,quite humble too
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Poor people on this thread be consoling themselves with the outdated line...''Money is not everything'' ofcourse money is not everything.... ''MONEY IS THE MAIN THING''. Anyway, no matter what you all say here MONEY will always be better than POVERTY! grin grin grin grin grin grin Nice advice from the man though!
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by falseman(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hope wizkid learns else he will forever remain a kid.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Acekidc4(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Iffahear Say you Reject 2 million Naira!!

Atleast with dat Money your Album wey don dey Pending for years will be Resurrected!!! Hehehehehehhehehehegringringrin

Go and Collect the Money My Friend!!
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
abanicool:
i just like dis dude more than Wizkid.......he has matured sense...........well,wat an inspiration
Must u always compare him with Wizkid?...

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by crackhouse(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
dave2meek:
The man is not a Nigerian...
Naija man no go reject dat kind thing u know nah.
naija homeless man no go even dress like that.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by AsherStorm(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Trinxie:
Good...Davido is starting to think like us...I pray with time he will start looking like us.

and who are u if i may ask?
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Crysallis(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lesson from this post... Make Money, make more money, don't stop making money cos if you stop, you have yourself to blame.

@silverprince_

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.