Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo (55492 Views)

Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Menace2Society(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
lebete3000:

The girl dat loved me when I was nothing, I'll do anything to have her back now...even tho I still dont really love her back cos its so hard to find true love meen...God knows I didn't take advantage of her yet so many scavengers out there today...dats life men, dat you did good to people doesn't mean they'll do you good.
Story of my life cry
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by major466(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
dave2meek:
The man is not a Nigerian...
Naija man no go reject dat kind thing u know nah.
Exactly the question I asked myself. The man doesn't look Nigerian.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Pebcak: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
989900:

I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
dave2meek:

I agree with you.

Infact....am sure na oyibo wey dey wear balck paint... grin

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Orikinla(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Davido should give the man a good job in his office. And the job should come with a good accommodation within the premises of the office.[/size]
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thank u davido unlike wizkid yeye
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Dohmeenick(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
abanicool:
i just like dis dude more than Wizkid.......he has matured sense...........well,wat an inspiration
dah shut up ur mouth.....dats hw u people create sentiments btw people...so if it was wizkid what would have happened?...dont go nd plan ur own life...Amebo....

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Are you shitting me
With the man looks
He does look homeless to me
Just look at his dressing
And u said he is homeless?
Hehehehe
Or na davido give am one of his cloth
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by cho25bc(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Chie lalasticlala you are fast oooh. I just liked this on Davido facebook page. shocked shocked

That man right there is a good human being in an unfortunate situation. I really hope Davido helped in a way and am not talking about money.
Maybe give the man a chance, give him an opportunity at life again. There are so many ways to help somebody then just money.

I really hope he didnt just walk away after the long lecture.
I thot davido is not on fb,like some people usually say
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
If the man is as wise as people give him credit for why then is he begging?
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by consultancy: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
nt hating on any, but dat man doesnt luk a begger or a homeless person in anyway. all stage managed to gain credit for philanthropy. there are thousands of real homeless peeps dear davido could av interviewed for 1hour n given money too
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Trinxie:
Good...Davido is starting to think like us...I pray with time he will start looking like us.

look like us huh?... I look at ur pic and all I see is a
.. Scroll down

Scroll down...

Scroll some more

Be patient...

All I see is a beautiful gal.

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by lebete3000: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
Story of my life cry

Siddon dere.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
If only you will listen to him undecided

lalasticlala:
davido shared this on instagram a while ago....

''IT HURTS ME THAT THIS MAN WAS HOMELESS... HE SPOKE TO ME YESTERDAY FOR AN HR ABOUT LIFE AND HOW PPLE COME AROUND WHEN YOUR DOING WELL BUT AS SOON AS YOU LOSE EVERYTHING THEY DISAPPEAR ... FEEL LIKE GOD SENT A MESSAGE TO ME THRU HIM .. HE ALSO REFUSED THE MONEY I GAVE HIM , HE REQUESTED FOR ME TO BUY HIM FOOD INSTEAD ''

https://instagram.com/p/0kqyo3KULF/?taken-by=davidoofficial
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wizkid should look up to Davido as an example.Make Davido your role model Wizkid!
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by franksam2009: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
A true wise man........
Now some will ask, why didn't the man collect the money?

Well, the wisdom of the wise speak for them.....

This davido is also another wise man in the making, trust me, I have looked behind all the exuberance, and I have seen acumen in him.
. trust u? na people like u dey open ass for celeb weneva u meet em
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Bowaley17(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maybe he's still hurt abt the way people despise him when he lost everything,but he should have collected the money na...
Well a yoruba proverb says---Bi ounje ba ti kuro ninu isee,isee buse...
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Wizkoko(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
to be frank, David was just being a hypocrite there. just because you help someone should not be a reason why you spread it. that is why I like wizkid more because he doesn't blow the trumpet for himself.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Mekzmoney(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wat makes him wise? Dat he reject d cash n asks 4 fud? Were is d wisdom in dat? Share wit us plz ma'am.
missclasssy:
A true wise man........

This davido is also another wise man in the making, trust me, I have looked behind all the exuberance, and I have seen acumen in him.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by AsherStorm(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Trinxie:

a "one" in "7 billion" human cool

omo Ibadan kini soo
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Trinxie(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
AsherStorm:

omo Ibadan kini soo
soooo
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jwonder:

Dead brain!! That's not naija, Davido is currently in Atlanta.
ur entire relation na their brain die, unam.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by itzemar(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

''IT HURTS ME THAT THIS MAN WAS HOMELESS... HE SPOKE TO ME YESTERDAY FOR AN HR ABOUT LIFE AND HOW PPLE COME AROUND WHEN YOUR DOING WELL BUT AS SOON AS YOU LOSE EVERYTHING THEY DISAPPEAR ... FEEL LIKE GOD SENT A MESSAGE TO ME THRU HIM .. HE ALSO REFUSED THE MONEY I GAVE HIM , HE REQUESTED FOR ME TO BUY HIM FOOD INSTEAD ''

u gave someone money/ bought food for someone nd d only thing u cn do is to post it everywhere bah? SMH
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
I fail to realize why this man is more interested in food than money.
I am not sure it is wisdom at work here
But it seems, he has his reasons.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
itzemar:
u gave someone money/ bought food for someone nd d only thing u cn do is to post it everywhere bah? SMH
Not cool man. Not cool.

1 Like

Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Temysteve(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
dave2meek:
hw sure ar u d man is not a Njgerian, not collecting d money does'nt mean he's foolish or stupid but he knws wat he want nd wat he desire...
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by tosenbaba(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
The man rejected the money cos he was a rehabilitating drug addict and he rather requested he buys him food.
Get the complete info from Davido Instagram page
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by Stevano007(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
This guy is Davidos Uncle
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by crisycent: 4:28am On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
A true wise man........

Na you see pass.
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by bolajioginni: 6:47am On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

if the man was a nigerian or was seen in nigeria,davido will never go near him @all.....we a lot of homeless in our country,he cant help them,his nw going to show himself abroad
Re: See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo by softtouch2(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2015
The poster edited what Davido said.
If you follow the link on Instagram... The man rejected the money because he is trying to get over drug addiction. He knew the money given to him would be spent on drug, that's why he refused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvis Dressed As A Princess In Her Hometown In Rivers State (Photo) / Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.