Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby (46693 Views)

Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by LewisO: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]See news, these people are just deceiving themselves. undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by phlio(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
lol....lwkmd

1 Like

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Bonapart(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nairalanders always bringing up topics that will make people disregard men of God with their comment..... He that soweth and he that watereth do the same job.... mind the topics you rush to post
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by smakati(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't blame them, I blame the parishioners
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by seedorfg(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
many are called, few are choosing, i believe the couple aim and ambition is to make a church for business enterprises..., pastor makin mullar since 1800.BC
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by SkinnyDude(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
jn
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Haywhymido(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
sum gullible fellows go still dey attend dat church o.
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by SkinnyDude(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
Jhhs
Ntor! you didn't make the front page..
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by sophtaf(f): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by LewisO: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Ntor! you didn't make the front page..
[size=14pt]angry U dey craze o, the thing pain me die. grin [/size]
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by dave2meek(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Look at how they are disgracing the church because of their selfish interests ...
There is God o!!!
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by lolalovegrace: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just eating my delicious @kayspastries red velvet cake and reading the comments.

1 Like

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by LewisO: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
jn
[size=14pt] ntoorr. tongue [/size]

1 Like

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Lucasbalo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Speechless..when pastors marry the wrong women....

NOTE: Not every woman married to a pastor is a woman of God...
And not every pastor is a man of God. A lots of this so called pastors are two bit hustlers.

1 Like

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by SkinnyDude(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] ntoorr. tongue [/size]
ntorr nke gi too.
next time, comment before reading the post.
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by SkinnyDude(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]angry U dey craze o, the thing pain me die. grin [/size]
the pain me too. i just dey busy dey read that novel..
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Ilekeh(f): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hope hired killers aren't hired by one spouse to kill the other spouse..

We know how it is done in Nigeria.
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by LewisO: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:

ntorr nke gi too.
next time, comment before reading the post.
[size=14pt]I don't understand what u typed up there.

I clicked the reply button when it was still on page "0" but unfortunately i met my comment on the second page. cry i didn't read it very much before booking space.
[/size]
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by hardbody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
ichidodo:
And you want tell us Church Bizness is not big bizness?...Look at the real estate those two robbers have managed to corner with that front called Church.

And they are not paying tax ooo

2 Likes

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by SkinnyDude(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]I don't understand what u typed up there.

I clicked the reply button when it was still on page "0" but unfortunately i met my comment on the second page. cry i didn't read it very much before booking space.
[/size]
ok. i mean you should drop your comment first, before reading the post. lalastical's post. you know lalastical is synonymous to FP.
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Vivly(f): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
I wish government would seize that property and leave them both penniless.
And people still attend that church to pitch tents! ? The only reason I'd attend is to see who'd win at the end of the tussle while adding more fuel to the fire. National embarrassment!!!
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by unite4real: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
how can human beings be fighting over the ownership of a house belonging to God. Them neva see fire o.
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by LewisO: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:

ok. i mean you should drop your comment first, before reading the post. lalastical's post. you know lalastical is synonymous to FP.
[size=14pt]Yeah! Off-course, i booked before reading it, but i couldn't just make it on page "0" this time around. [/size]
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by HzRF(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
SagePerv:
Still, some really stúpid people will worship there.

Sincerely but this to me na comedy oo
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Bestinstinct(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very shameful indeed! Chai! God is patient sha.
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by willyboss: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
The LORD knows those that are His
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Emmahunk(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=110221

Resist the devil and it will flee from you.
Mummy Victory, how did you allow this happen?
It's not too late, your power of vision is more than the church building. If you can'tppick the pieces, move on. However, remember the only two reasons that the Bible says you should consider for divorce.
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Mintayo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Satan has taken over the church,he has seen the glory in the church and used the individual leadership weakness to cause division already!
The church needs prayers, serious ones and i am sure that the church has no good prayer warriors!
Between, if the woman succeeds in taken over, she should not expect the church to grow or the Spirit of God to manifest!

1 Like

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by SkinnyDude(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Yeah! Off-course, i booked before reading it, but i couldn't just make it on page "0" this time around. [/size]
haha. queue too much
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
See gobe cheesy

Why dey no go meet their God to resolve the issue for them?

1 Like

Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by Bhella5(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Apparently they were not called by God. Part of the reasons why I no longer revere some called men of God. Shame!
Re: General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hope nobody is still worshipping there

Just read the first line

That a couple will go to court to settle who owns what as per church speaks volumes of the faith they claim to profess undecided

End time things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.