Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers (14675 Views)

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by wordcat(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
dorox:
So pastor Benny does not have as much faith as the foòls who come to him for healing.

If mugu no fall, how u wan make guy-man wack?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
God and not god. Pray for him and stop asking silly questions...

grin grin
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by plaetton: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol.
I once ran into a Nigerian miracle pastor and his wife at a very expense private hospital in a dreaded panic as doctors and nurses battled to save their son's life from the much dreaded tetanus.

One would expect a prayer and miracle champion like Benny Hinn to be in the prayer-intensive unit of a mega-church, receiving round the clock prayers from the Adeboyes, the Oyedepos, the Oyaks, Path Robertsons, Creflo Onye-oshi Dollar, Kenneth Copelands, and the other hordes of prayer and miracle RACKETEERS.
Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by dorox(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
wordcat:

If mugu no fall, how u wan make guy-man wack?

I am sure that when this guy gets discharged from the hospital there will be more than a few dozen idiots at the ready, jostling among themselves for the distinct honour and privilege of being the one to pay for his treatment as a form of thanksgiving to Almighty Hinn. Not that he can't afford to pay it himself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by JayTeeA(f): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
dorox:
Some idìots in his condition would go to pasor Benny for healing, but our sharp pastor knows that the best place seek remedy for heart problems is a state of the art hospital.

den I hope when the knowledge of doctors fails u won't b part of those idiots who will run to pastors for prayers..

people just dont get it.. the knowledge of science was given by God Himself to help us.. but that doesn't mean it was meant to take His place as an ultimate solution.. dnt wait fr d doctors to say its a dead end bfr u turn to God..

prayer shud still b d number one action den d doctor.. and even wen u'r at d doctor- Pray!
God bless you
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
God and not god. Pray for him and stop asking silly questions...

cognitive dissonance at its peak, only a dead brain cells won't get the point,
sick fools run to his church for healing, but he gets sick and rushed to hospital.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by plaetton: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
JayTeeA:

den I hope when the knowledge of doctors fails u won't b part of those idiots who will run to pastors for prayers..

people just dont get it.. the knowledge of science was given by God Himself to help us.. but that doesn't mean it was meant to take His place as an ultimate solution.. dnt wait fr d doctors to say its a dead end bfr u turn to God..

prayer shud still b d number one action den d doctor.. and even wen u'r at d doctor- Pray!
God bless you
How silly.
If prayer first, then doctors, then what would have been the purpose of prayers in the first place, if you still needed doctors? .

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
JayTeeA:

God bless you

arrant crap!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by JayTeeA(f): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
plaetton:

How silly.
If prayer first, then doctors, then what would have been the purpose of prayers in the first place, if you still needed doctors? .

not silly dear.. its not prayer first.. its prayer first second third fourth till infinity..

I knw some people who av built der faith to d point where dey dnt need doctors.. I wouldn't say am at dat point so I take advantage of another avenue my father God has made fr me - the knowledge of science while still holding onto to Him in prayer dat He will even direct d doctors to diagnose right..

see it more like an alternative help God gives while you're still building your faith wink
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by dorox(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
JayTeeA:

God bless you

Is heaven such a bad place that one would want to postpone crossing over by any means possible, or is it that those selling you false teaching are already enjoying their heaven here on earth by means of the sweat of your labour?
The fact that Pastor Benny was promptly taken to the hospital at the first sign of trouble should be an indication to you that the guy does not believe in the crap he sells to people like you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by wordcat(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
dorox:

I am sure that when this guy gets discharged from the hospital there will be more than a few dozen idiots at the ready, jostling among themselves for the distinct honour and privilege of being the one to pay for his treatment as a form of thanksgiving to Almighty Hinn. Not that he can't afford to pay it himself.

Isn't that the reason u called them Idiots?

And what u said is what's going to happen. He will receive more than the hospital bill

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by wordcat(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
MrPresident:

cognitive dissonance at its peak, only a dead brain cells won't get the point,
sick fools run to his church for healing, but he gets sick and rushed to hospital.

Most of the popular pastors we know today are all Atheists. By their actions u will know them but because of what they are benefiting from the gullible ones they refused to publicly admit that there's NO god.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by plaetton: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
JayTeeA:

not silly dear.. its not prayer first.. its prayer first second third fourth till infinity..

I knw some people who av built der faith to d point where dey dnt need doctors.. I wouldn't say am at dat point so I take advantage of another avenue my father God has made fr me - the knowledge of science while still holding onto to Him in prayer dat He will even direct d doctors to diagnose right..

see it more like an alternative help God gives while you're still building your faith wink
Big Baloney!
So prayer power needs to build up over time, huh

So sly-fox Benny Hinn, who has spent his entire adult life amassing fortunes by hawking prayer miracles, does not have, or have not built up enough prayer power to heal or care himself?
Is that what you are saying, sweetheart?

If that is his unfortunate circumstance, can he not rely upon other prayer RACKETEERS who are prayer-sufficient, to give him a dose of prayer miracles.?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by EvilBrain1(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2015
wordcat:

Most of the popular pastors we know today are all Atheists. By their actions u will know them but because of what they are benefiting from the gullible ones they refused to publicly admit that there's NO god.

Sadly bejng an atheist doesnt automagically make you a good person. You still have to choose, every day, not to be an ásshole.

Benny Him woke up every morning of his long career. And every morning he decided to continue scamming sick, desperatr people for money. Maybe he'll still have enough humanity left to admit its all lies before he dies. Maybe he'll feel guilty enough to try and limit the damage he's done to his fellow man.

I seriously doubt it though.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by joeace2020(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2015
JayTeeA:

God bless you

Women!! emotional baggages who are mostly insecure n hardly think for themselves. Always running to religion and pastors to feel safe and think properly.. even if benny hinn denies God today, while many men who let reason prevail who already have read the signs, their submissive nature and emotionally induced fear of rational thinking would never allow them let go. I need me an open minded girl. There are too many religiously programmed zombies walking around

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by JayTeeA(f): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2015
dorox:

Is heaven such a bad place that one would want to postpone crossing over by any means possible, or is it that those selling you false teaching are already enjoying their heaven here on earth by means of the sweat of your labour?
The fact that Pastor Benny was promptly taken to the hospital at the first sign of trouble should be an indication to you that the guy does not believe in the crap he sells to people like you.

its really not about benny hinn for me.. one thing I'm always grateful for is that God allows every1 access to the bible n a personal rltnshp with Him.. Know God for yourself and not what Benny hinn or any man of God tells you.. if Benny hinn is a false teacher den let God b his judge.. bt my point is even if you're ready to go to heaven you dont have to suffer sickness.. that has already been paid for.. You can die peacefully I tink God prefers it that way..
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by JayTeeA(f): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2015
plaetton:

Big Baloney!
So prayer power needs to build up over time, huh

So sly-fox Benny Hinn, who has spent his entire adult life amassing fortunes by hawking prayer miracles, does not have, or have not built up enough prayer power to heal or care himself?
Is that what you are saying, sweetheart?

If that is his unfortunate circumstance, can he not rely upon other prayer RACKETEERS who are prayer-sufficient, to give him a dose of prayer miracles.?

to b honest i can't answer that.. I don't follow Benny hinn's ministry and definitely don't know him personally so I cant speak for the man or any "man of God" that I dont knw personally.. I speak about the bible.. my faith has nothn to do with any1's ministry
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by JayTeeA(f): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2015
joeace2020:

Women!! emotional baggages who are mostly insecure n hardly think for themselves. Always running to religion and pastors to feel safe and think properly.. even if benny hinn denies God today, while many men who let reason prevail who already have read the signs, their submissive nature and emotionally induced fear of rational thinking would never allow them let go. I need me an open minded girl. There are too many religiously programmed zombies walking around

well I won't blame you.. religion has truly eaten deep into our world that its very hard to convince any1 that you r not religious because you believe the bible..

you r very right.. it is religious to follow God without using your brain.. God gave the brain in the first place.. He expects it to b used.. bt not used against Him because to b honest there are things about God that are beyond your brain.. for example what I do for a living now I got it through thinking but guess what a scripture actually came up when I was praying about a job and wen I began to think on it d idea came and it has paid me more than any1 was willing to pay @dat time..

its also religious to follow a "man of God" blindly especially in this last days wen the bible alrdy warns that many false prophets will arise.. like I said earlier we all have access to the bible and God personally.. use it!.. I don't speak for any man.. I speak for the word..

no apologies if that offends you sir
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by wordcat(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Sadly bejng an atheist doesnt automagically make you a good person. You still have to choose, every day, not to be an ásshole.

Benny Him woke up every morning of his long career. And every morning he decided to continue scamming sick, desperatr people for money. Maybe he'll still have enough humanity left to admit its all lies before he dies. Maybe he'll feel guilty enough to try and limit the damage he's done to his fellow man.

I seriously doubt it though.

Point.
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by wordcat(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
JayTeeA:

well I won't blame you.. religion has truly eaten deep into our world that its very hard to convince any1 that you r not religious because you believe the bible

Dear one, how can one believe the bible without being Religious?

How can u justify the killing of DOZENS of children by a prophet just because the little kids make jest of him if you're not religious
Tell me, how will u feel if somebody kill your children in that way and for same reason?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by dorox(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2015
JayTeeA:

its really not about benny hinn for me.. one thing I'm always grateful for is that God allows every1 access to the bible n a personal rltnshp with Him.. Know God for yourself and not what Benny hinn or any man of God tells you.. if Benny hinn is a false teacher den let God b his judge.. bt my point is even if you're ready to go to heaven you dont have to suffer sickness.. that has already been paid for.. You can die peacefully I tink God prefers it that way..

My dear, open your eyes and become wise. None of us came to our present understanding of christianity just by reading the bible on our own. Whatever you may think you know from the bible is just a product of the angle you were fed by the pastors that caught your attention.
That is why you have believers of every shades and creed all supporting their various and often divergent belief from the bible.
What action did our almighty Pastor Oyedepo The gate keeper of Hell take when his wife was seriously ill?
He took his wife to one of the best hospital in America for treatment.
The late Bishop Benson Idahosa was known to be receiving regular medical treatment while claiming to have healing superpowers.
The bible says that sin brought death into the world, so as long as we all shall surely die, then we must all fall sick and age as we approach death.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by JayTeeA(f): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
dorox:

My dear, open your eyes and become wise. None of us came to our present understanding of christianity just by reading the bible on our own. Whatever you may think you know from the bible is just a product of the angle you were fed by the pastors that caught your attention.
That is why you have believers of every shades and creed all supporting their various and often divergent belief from the bible.
What action did our almighty Pastor Oyedepo The gate keeper of Hell take when his wife was seriously ill?
He took his wife to one of the best hospital in America for treatment.
The late Bishop Benson Idahosa was known to be receiving regular medical treatment while claiming to have healing superpowers.
The bible says that sin brought death into the world, so as long as we all shall surely die, then we must all fall sick and age as we approach death.

okies smiley
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by dorox(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2015
JayTeeA:

okies smiley
Do you know that Benny Hinn ministries had to pay a large amount of money as settlement to a deaf and dumb man in Brazil to stop him from pressing charges after he was severly beaten up by Benny Hinn's son during a crusade?
All he wanted was to get close to the pastor for some healing anointing. But the pasto's son and two body guards pounced on the deaf man.
You can read the full story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2280403/Evangelist-Benny-Hinns-son-arrested-Brazil-beating-deaf-dumb-man-fathers-events.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by Weah96: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2015
wordcat:

Most of the popular pastors we know today are all Atheists.

True talk. I've said it here before. Every faith healing church is run by an atheist pastor. I'm willing to bet my left foot.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by dorox(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
wordcat:

Weah96:

True talk. I've said it here before. Every faith healing church is run by an atheist pastor. I'm willing to bet my left foot.

If we look at the way these men hold on to this life and their insatiable desire for amassing ever more earthly possessions in the midst of poverty, one is forced to conclude that they may actually not believe in the message they sell to the poor masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by shdemidemi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
How!!! This can't be true. One of those who claim they can never fall ill in intensive care unit. Who is deceiving who?

May God's will be done in his condition.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by simplex2: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
One of the great pioneers of word of faith movement: making people believe they came to earth with an immortal body and with faith, will lead an immortal life here on earth. Now, they are afraid the mortal bodies will fail them and they rush to the hospital.

Lesson for all those pastors preaching that it is wrong for a child of god to be sick or poor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by simplex2: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
JayTeeA:

God bless you

But the pastor rushed to the hospital before his handlers even started asking for prayers.

Isn't that ironic?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by dorox(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
There is not one person among Benny Hinn house hold and core staff member that doesn't have a proper health insurance, is that not ironic coming from one of the worlds foremost miracle merchant?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by JayTeeA(f): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
simplex2:

But the pastor rushed to the hospital before his handlers even started asking for prayers.

Isn't that ironic?

u r not sure about that.. its possible close familybprayed bfr d handlers got word out but then again like I said thats y I don't speak for pastors i don't know personally..
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by plaetton: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Weah96:

That would be giving athiests a bad name.

These pastors are closet atheists, seduced by the Dark Side, and operating on the Dark Side.
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers by ayoku777(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
The same way Jesus shed His blood for our sins, is the same way He bore stripes for our healing. And that is also the same way He was made poor that we through His poverty might be made rich.

What we call salvation is the greek word "Soteria" and it means wholeness. It implies deliverance from all the consequences of the fall of the first Adam. Not just sin, but ALL the consequences of the fall of the first Adam.

I think its tantamount to hypocrisy to say a christian is not permitted to sin but a christian is permitted to be sick. Knowing fully well that the same way Jesus shed His blood for my sin is the same way He bore stripes for my healing.

So are we now saying the fruit of His shed blood for sin is greater and more final than the fruit of His borne stripes for healing? The same way I'm not supposed to continue sinning since Jesus has shed His blood for my sins, is the same way I'm not suppose to continue suffering sickness since Jesus has borne stripes for my healing.

Jesus did not shed His blood or bear stripes to atone for something He still wants us to continue doing or experiencing. He shed His blood and bore stripes to atone for what He wants us to stop experiencing.

The reason christians still fall sick, is the same reason christians still sin. And that reason is that we are not maximizing and walking in the fulness of the salvation Jesus purchased for the new creation.

It doesn't matter who the person is, whether apostle Paul or John, whether Idahosa or Benny Hinn. Any christian who is not exercising dominion over the consequences of the the fall of the first Adam is not maximizing the fulness of salvation.

Let's not be intimidated by big names. Most of these servants of God; and even apostles in the bible did not even scratch the surface of the fulness of what resurrection power and the glory of Christ can do. Jesus said if we believe, we will do what He did and even greater works. Listen, not even the generation of the apostles did the works of Jesus, much less greater works. But the words of Jesus will still come to pass. We just need to keep tarrying and beseeching to behold His glory.

So Benny Hinn falling sick does not invalidate the word of God. It only means the church has a long way to go in beholding the glory of Christ from glory to glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.