Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (49808 Views)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2016
American televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn, is currently in Nigeria, as part of his worldwide evangelical outreach. The 63-year-old pastor was welcomed warmly yesterday by founding Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Ayo Oritsejafor, for a special service in Warri, Delta state. See photos from the church service.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/ayo-oritsejafor-warmly-welcomes-benny.html

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2016
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2016
good for them

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2016
The "fallers" in the 3rd and last picture, them never even reach una, una don dey fall, nah dis kain people dey hack person wifi angry angry

Ps-i spot babas ex marine/ex special forces private security in one of the pictures, baba nor wan go preach for kidnappers den angry

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by azeeza(f): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Christianity sha, speacial chair for Ayo and his wifey while congregation na plastic chair. I can attest, it happens in almost 90% of the churches in Nigeria. I went to House of the Rock yesterday and I notice same.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
Christianity sha, speacial chair for Ayo and his wifey while congregation na plastic chair. I can attest, it happens in almost 90% of the churches in Nigeria. I went to House of the Rock yesterday and I notice same.

Segregation and discrimination are biblical.

Mark chapter 6:38-40
38He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
39And he commanded them to make all sit down by compa­nies upon the green grass.
40And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.

21 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Genesis2000(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation is biblical.

38He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
39And he commanded them to make all sit down by compa­nies upon the green grass.

Lol sometimes you people will make us laugh.
you mean you don't understand why he commanded them to sit that way

When you want to share things to people especially food how do you distribute it to them in a big congregation? moreover especially where there is no sit and their were children and women among them.

Did you know that the pharisees also behaves like muslims? go and ask a muslim person how they sits, especially when ever there are women and children among them?

So that is not an excuse that chuches should sit by ranks whenever they meet together.

47 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by veekid(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Praise the Lord
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Lovelynature(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nice
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by joseph1832ng: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yes, the profiteers of religion have gathered to sell their usual drug to the un suspecting gullible multitude.

Selah.

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by henrydadon(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin

two con artist

that his international

[img]http://i./16HTG1yb7Ia0E.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by powerfulsettingz: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Why am here self am. Not a fan of his
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by englishmart(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
they need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Liability(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Seun, atheists and muslims will npt like this.

Jesus reigns

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Timfreds(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benny Hinn is warri to release divine oil on the oil city. He's welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
End times

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Why is someone sleeping on the floor?

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by kareem492(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
the hair style though... end time pastor
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Liability(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Segregation is biblical.

nice reply......as if those imams dont sits in ranks. Even in mecca they sits and pray in ranks.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Pavore9: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Liability:

Jesus reigns

People have a right to have a different faith from yours or even no faith! Mark Zuckerberg is Atheist but millions of Christians, Muslims and many of other faiths have accounts on FACEBOOK!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by dilini(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is he the real Benny Hinn or the Son of the real Benny Hinn?

My 2cents sha....
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hope we have great judiciary system and amazing prisons to address some concerns...

Scammers embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
ok
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by agbq31: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
powerful man of God you re welcome
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Learn not to judge people that preach the gospel cz it is deadly to ur destiny,besides no one is forcing you to attend these churches you people condemn and insult everyday on NL.Serve God and face your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Liability(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pavore9:

People have a right to have a different view from yours. Mark Zuckerberg is Atheist but millions of Christians, Muslims and many of other faiths have accounts on FACEBOOK!
ok
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by shamecurls(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
I was expecting the power of the holy ghost to strike Oritsejafor at that seconds he hugged Benny cos light has nothing to do with darkness

But all na scam sha

Business patners

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by komekn(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Liability:

Jesus reigns

Is this how the new testament church of Christ reigns?

According to the adopted culture introduced by men or the dictates of the infallible word of God.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos by Brethren001(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
You are right my brother, 90% u said. I employ you to worship and investigate: THE CHURCH OF CHRIST, where we are all equal. Where the truth is Preach. Where salvation is truly given & not bought. Where we don't pay tithe. Where we worship God with the fruit of our lips & not instrumental music. Where according to God's instruction all you are expected to do becoming a Christian is just to: Read the word, Believe with your heart, Repent of your sins(having a change of heart in attitude & character. Confess your faith in Christ & be Baptized(added to the church which he purchased with HIS own blood. You can reach me via 07032519550 or email: georgeclapat@yahoo.com. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.